The Overdue Crew

:wave: welcome new overduers. Here's hoping we have our babies soon :hugs:

Hey all, I know I'm not technically overdue yet but this is my due date:happydance:. Just thought I'd join in as I blooming feel overdue lol everyone in my family kept going on about how my bump was so big for my size (I'm 5ft 2 and was a size 6-8 pre pregnancy) and how I would def be early :haha:....how wrong they were! Anyway there have been no signs of anything except a few BHs in the last few weeks so it would seem princess isn't coming today :nope: feel so sorry for all you ladies but babies will be here soon and well all be :cloud9:

Morning ladies, who's still here? I'm still hanging in +8 now :wacko:

I am still here at +7 now. I have my sweep this morning so I am crossing my fingers and then spending the day bouncing on my ball

Hi all, another new girl to the over-duers! My LO was due Friday (29th April) but isn't really showing any signs of appearing soon. Have been tormented with twinges all over the place and even a whole night of irregular contractions a week ago but nothing since then. MW going to do a sweep on Friday when I'll be 41 weeks. Fingers crossed we all pop soon!

Still no sign of my baby arriving yet. We're trying :sex: , drinking RLT, hot curries, walks, bouncing on gym ball, clary sage oil regularly but no joy. Baby was kicking me loads last night to the point I was nearly in tears. I was sooo hungry at 4:am this morning so got up and had cereal and a packet of crisps. Baby just doesn't want to budge and is happy kicking and moving about in there. I am trying to relax more now though. Dad popping round today so we can have a long chat about things without me being so angry at him.

Boo arrived at 13 days overdue at 2:17am 29/4/11. Weighing 6lb 14oz. It was a very fast, furious natural birth and we're utterly delighted that our yellow bump was pink :)

Hope you're all holding your babies soon.

Amari Blossom arrived at 13 days overdue at 2:17am 29/4/11. Weighing 6lb 14oz. It was a very fast, furious natural birth and we're utterly delighted that our yellow bump was pink :)

Congrats on your little princess :hugs:

Amari Blossom arrived at 13 days overdue at 2:17am 29/4/11. Weighing 6lb 14oz. It was a very fast, furious natural birth and we're utterly delighted that our yellow bump was pink :)

Congrats, hopefully well all be following soon! :cloud9:

Congratulations! Hope for everyone if you went naturally 13 days over! X

congrats to the new mummies.
I am now 5 days over, see the MW on tues for a second sweep and to discuss induction

At least we all have a few extra days to prepare for the arrival of our lo's (that's the way i'm looking at it anyway) :)

Even though I have now had my baby I am still watching this thread closely and thinking of you all!!

ooo glad to have seen this thread...I don't feel so alone now! I'm really getting fed up of the texts and phonecalls asking if there's any news????

Arghhh!!

Sorry rant over!

x
40+6

Jaffa, those all stopped for me when I started texting back that I was offended that they were blaming my 44lbs weight gain on pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->