The Overdue Crew

Off to my midwife app soon for my sweep. I really really really hope this gets things going. I hope everybody is having more progress then me and I'll be sure to update.

Hope we can all be our induction dates. Come on babies!!!

good luck hun, let us know how you get on, #

im still here arghhhhhh

I will be overdue as of tomorrow and have had NOTHING not even a tight little twinge. Booked in for a sweep on thursday but will have to go on my own as the OH refuses to go. Down there also seems to be tighter, the OH pointed out (during sex trying to start labour lol) that it feels alot tighter, so i seem to be going the other way and tightening up not loosening. Im in for a long 2 weeks. Sigh! I hope your sweeps work ladies :) x

I'm still here too! Just been to hospital and had some rather good news - my scan date gave me the 7th but I've maintained all along it's the 11th so they've agreed to give me til the 25th before they want to induce me, and that my homebirth plans caxn continue until that date.

I'm amazed at how little of a lecture I go about the 'risks' of being 'overdue' - as long as i play ball with the CTGs and placenta scan, all is good.

Now little man, we have 6 days to get you moving...!

Least you have a induction date haha I'm only having my first sweep today... It's gunna be a long week :) x

eeek.. your first sweep at 41 weeks.. they tried to give me a sweep twice.. one at 39 and one at 40 weeks.. but my cervix is closed.. so couldnt give me one :|

so decided the best thing was to induce and see if my cervix will open then.. lol

goodluck with ya sweep :).. xx

Woke up this morning at 6am and couldnt sleep, soon after contractions started coming about every 10-12 mins. Its now 9:43am and I'm at every 5-6mins!! Hoping they keep coming and intensify. Lets hope cookie kick started us off! Will keep you ladies updated :flower:

Induction booked for Wednesday at 6pm - going to be a long week haha.. sweep failed completely, cervix is still closed completely and he's still not fully engaged - i give up haha!!

What time you booked in for on wednesday? x

Induction booked for Wednesday at 6pm - going to be a long week haha.. sweep failed completely, cervix is still closed completely and he's still not fully engaged - i give up haha!!

What time you booked in for on wednesday? x

lol.. you sound in the exact same situation as me.. we both have same due dates and we both have lazy babys.. not impressed..

my lil man is 4/5ths.. so hes not even engaged.. and my cervix is closed too.. pahh!!..

xx

Hello ladies Im in the hospital as I type this on my phone, went for app and they did ultrasound to make sure everything is okay. Lo didn't pass the tests so MW sent me over to hospital so they can monitor lo(heart rate and contractions). When they checked I was 3 cm and 80% effaced so hopefully I will be having my little girl today.

Hello ladies Im in the hospital as I type this on my phone, went for app and they did ultrasound to make sure everything is okay. Lo didn't pass the tests so MW sent me over to hospital so they can monitor lo(heart rate and contractions). When they checked I was 3 cm and 80% effaced so hopefully I will be having my little girl today.

ohhhh goodluck..

i hope your lil girl is doing well.. :) wishing you all the best.. xx

Sounds like youll be having a baby today!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: GOOD LUCK!!

I'm off to the hospital in a few, contractions have picked up to every 4-6mins. I want to wait until I cant talk through them but hospital is concerned since im attempting VBAC. Good luck ladies :hugs:

Now it's officially Tuesday would just like to finally shout out...

IM HAVING MY BABY TOMORROW!!!

I'm now 8 days overdue and...NOTHING!! I've been up all night cos I couldnt sleep and have a feeling I may live to regret eating a whole pineapple at 4 this morning...

Hope things are moving a little quicker for everyone else xxx

Aww Hun I know how u feel the things were putting ourselves through to meet our little ones!

Now officially a week overdue :cry: I'm so desperate! Hardly slept a wink last night & dreamt that MW couldn't do my 2nd sweep today cos my cervix had closed up again & gone backwards! Clearly labour is all that's on my mind. x

I got a little excited last night as I was really crampy and uncomfortable, went to bed and slept really well (a bonus at this stage I know) but was disappointed when it was 6am and I wasn't in labour!! MW this afternoon so hoping for a sweep as I'm now 5 days over........come on someone deliver and restore my faith that it can/will happen naturally!! Good Luck All!!! XX

taking a peek around. got a feeling ill be joining thursday! damn full moon my a**!

Just popping in to say hello think I will be joining you at the end of the week, with weeks of threatened pre-term labour this baby is showing no signs of coming, I will be pregnant forever. I agree full term my ar** to. Good luck to all their ladies having their babies though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->