The penis beaker debate..

I'd been meaning to show this to oh for a couple of days now. This morning he's checking his phone and I hear him err omg! And I immediately went penis beaker?? He was like yes!

you mean you all don't have a penis beaker?!?!!?! :haha:

very odd! i guess we all have our little things. Personally I run to the loo and then (can't believe i am admitting this), put in a small tampon. Soaks everything up over night and then i dont smell of sex the next day! hubby just wipes. May get him a penis beaker for Christmas!

I realise now that a penis beaker would be a really bad idea for us as OH always gets thirsty after sex!

very odd! i guess we all have our little things. Personally I run to the loo and then (can't believe i am admitting this), put in a small tampon. Soaks everything up over night and then i dont smell of sex the next day! hubby just wipes. May get him a penis beaker for Christmas!

I think its a big no no to use one when not on AF as can increase the chances of toxic shock :flower:

I think its a big no no to use one when not on AF as can increase the chances of toxic shock :flower:

true if you forget to take it out.

The bit that made me :sick: was the only reason she found out it wasn't normal is when one of her hubbys friends tried to make a drink in said beaker :sick:

Why why why was it in the kitchen?!!

I agree why was it in the kitchen?!
Surely that would be a mood killer having to run down stairs for the beaker :blush:

By the way when I first saw this thread I thought it was called "penis BREAKER" kinda made me intrigued :haha:

I wondered what on earth this was all about when I saw it on Ikea a couple of days ago... :rofl:
BWJI-1aCAAA3504.jpg

I heard a radio presenter going on about this the other day :haha:
I was reading through the comments from the link in the OP, quietly giggling to myself then came across this
https://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-10/enhanced/webdr06/9/6/enhanced-buzz-12696-1381315234-9.jpg
and burst out laughing.

Very funny, we definitely need a thread like this here.

That was amazing! Lmao! Personally I'm with the rescued t shirt girl hehe! My hubby would not stand for a penis beeker! He just flops in the sink for a final willy wash and is done lol I might have to get those cups from IKEA though and have my friends drink from them and say how did you like drinking from a penis beeker lmao faces priceless!!!"

It will be interesting to see who brings out the t-shirts. Or maybe a t-shirt that says "the penis beaker was in the wash, so they used me" :haha:

I'm a wet wipe/toilet/towel/any clothes around on the floor kinda person.

I just ebayed penis beaker. They have a gift set with a wrist support with one :haha: OH may have a new gift on the list.

I'm a wet wipe/toilet/towel/any clothes around on the floor kinda person.

I just ebayed penis beaker. They have a gift set with a wrist support with one :haha: OH may have a new gift on the list.

I see there is already a penis beaker t-shirt too! may get that for hubby as a stocking filler!

:rofl: my god that was so funny i cant stop laughing!

i might just join mums net to read all this funny stuff :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"