The person behind the picture

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
Do you ever see a picture of someone you speak to on the internet for the first time and think 'wow! i never expected her to look like THAT!' Wether it's because they're blonde and you thought they'd be brunette etc..

Slightly different, but i just watched a video of Caitlyn on Toria's facebook page and the accent totally shocked me! Its weird, cos i know she lives in Luton, and my OH comes from Luton so i know full well what the accent is like but i dunno, i suppose i just expected to hear a local voice :rofl:

Stupid random post i know, but hey! Just thought i'd see if anyone else does it lol

yep all the time x

i remember a video of amy in labour and was shocked when she had a northern accent even though i knew she was northern x

Sometimes the face suprises me but not often ...

Theres been only one person's voice that suprised me and thats Wobbles ... totally not the accent i expected :rofl:

I only got my sound working about half an hour ago, so im going to the photo gallery and watching the videos i could never be arsed to watch silently :rofl:

All accents sound the same to me :mrgreen:

Cause I guess I'm foreign to you guys hehe

All american accents sound the same to me, apart from texas lol
So yeah, probably the same thing!

All accents sound the same to me :mrgreen:

Cause I guess I'm foreign to you guys hehe

If you heard me and some one from down south talking you could probably tell. All the english people on US tv had the same "propper" british accent.

yes all the time! its so great to see video's/pics of the people you chat to all the time on the net, and even better when you meet the person :)

i'm always suprised by how people look, i think bexy suprised me the most!

i went on a meet recently and was suprised at how everyone was,i dont know what i thought they would be like but they were all different iykwim x

All the time! When we had that 'Put a voice to a name' thread recently I was baffled at all your accents girls!

Oh and if you guys lived here you'd probably tell apart different states...Chicago accent, Boston accent, southern accents... you can sense it. :)

Oh and Bexy and Rafwife are two people who I'd never imagined to look the way they do!

TBH I don't think I've spoken to anyone on BnB vocally, but on other forums I've had that where I really didn't expect people to sound how they did - even though I knew they had whatever accent.

I've never even looked in the photo gallery, I might even add myself now I've been posting more regularly lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->