The Person Below Me...

False..we are at least 2 years out from TTC again

TPBM wants/needs a new vehicle?

True! Need to learn how to drive first though :dohh:

The person below me has a birthday coming up soon? Its my 21st and Kians 2nd next month ☺

False..mine is in May and DH and DS are April. Though my dads andy niece and nephews are all in a couple weeks

TPBM has something coming up they are not looking forward to?

False

TPBM has had/ wants a natural birth?

True (had one)

tpbm is trying to build up a new wardrobe of clothes

True! Everything fits different post baby :)

TPBM has a library card?

False (I got lucky last night!!)

tpbm is sad summer is coming to an end

(p.s. I got my BFP last week!)

Yay!! Congratulations!! That is so exciting...when is your due date?

Reid- is your pregnancy going well? Are you going to find out the gender or have it be a surprise?

True and false...it hasn't been very hot so I Dont mind it as much but I am ready for the nice fall weather!

TPBM is sick? (Morning sickness counts!)

False thankfully!!

Hey girls!! Congratulations beanonorder soooo exciting!!!!! I remember you were on the wtt board.
Kksy- thanks!!! It's going pretty well. Haven't been nauseous since 14 weeks and I did find out the gender this time! It's a :pink:!!!! I was so surprised because hubby's line is all boys back to his grandfather and all my cousins and I had boys only. 1 out of 10 is a girl. I'm already uncomfortable though and I'm only. 20 weeks. Think she's already up by ribs... Ah well not complaining! So far so good and healthy. :)

Tpbm has to pee but doesn't want to get up? Haha

false, about 15 mins too late (by the time I read this)

TPBM loves superhero movies

false

tpbm is scared of flying

Thanks for the congrats! I'm due 9th April.
Congrats Reid on a girl! Can't believe you're 20 weeks already!

False- i love flying!

TPBM doesn't want to get out of PJs today?

That is a lot of boys in the family Reid! That little girl will be so spoiled :) Have you started thinking of names? Hopefully she drops a little for you- my DS kicked my sternum out so I can very much sympathize with you :)

April birthdays are the best! Charles came on 4/12 so maybe our kiddos will share a birthday :)

False I've been awake since 545 am excited for our mini anniversary trip today :)

Tpbm is also doing something fun today?

Kksy- thanks. :) think Astrid will be her name. Still not sure of a middle name yet though.

That's so pretty! She will be here before you know it!

True! I babysat my friends two little boys (OMG- a 4 and 2 y/o with my 3 mo old meant my DH took the baby later in the day so I could nap!)

TPBM likes going to renaissance festivals?

Love? No. Like yes. Some of them. I like subtle pretty ones. Not obnoxiously smelly ones.

Tpbm watches AGT?

False...I'm not sure what that is?!

TPBM like the smell of vicks vapor rub?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"