The Person Below Me...

True. Although not very well at all.

Tpbm wishes they could move abroad

False. Toe nails but wearing off

Tpbm wishes they got better gas milage?

False, 65 MPG in my new car isn't to be sniffed at. My old car was only doing 35 on a good day.

The person below me is excited for the weekend!

False, 65 MPG in my new car isn't to be sniffed at. My old car was only doing 35 on a good day.

That's amazing! What kind of cars did you have?! I get 23 on a good day. Same kind of sedan I had before but my older one did much better on gas than this one.

False. Not excited not unexcited either

Tpbm is exhausted mentally every day?

That's amazing! What kind of cars did you have?! I get 23 on a good day. Same kind of sedan I had before but my older one did much better on gas than this one.

False. Not excited not unexcited either

Tpbm is exhausted mentally every day?

:haha: Old car was a Citroen Synergie (20 years old!), a 1.9 Turbo Diesel! Classic XUD9 TE engine (I'm a car girl and used to working on cars :haha:)
New car is a brand new, 1 month old now :shock: Peugeot Partner Tepee, it's a 1.6 BLUE HDi (it runs on some fuel additive that only the dealerships can put in, £150 a top up), it's got 120 BHP and it is a pocket rocket :haha:
It's very economical and at best it's 65 MPG! :shock:
Old car was a classic diesel, slow, lumpy and rugged, new car is also diesel but you'd honestly be amazed at how much they've brought diesel engines on! :haha:

True, exhausted mentally and physically every single day. :(

Tpbm has tummy ache :(

False. Currently doing so right now.

Tpbm has an addiction to something

True! Currently watching Masterchef US!

Tpbm loves hotel breakfast buffets

True!!!!!! My favorite season

Tpbm is considering getting a different vehicle within the next year?

False. Although it I could win the lottery and then it would be true, who knows 😜

Tpbm is very organised and sorted for Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->