The POAS journey! Come join us!

I'm ok as ok as I can be anyway, Missing Leo more and more everyday Its been a month already

I'm doing good no AF now for 2 and a half months YAY!!! :) but did just find out I have a back injury :( Steroid injections here I come :\ March 17th will be the first one! I hope you all are doing well to!! Zoie :( hun I can't even imagine :(

I can't wait to see more bfp from all of you ladies...I'm here rooting you guys on since we can't have anymore!!! Not by choice of course LOL I'd have a housefull if I could!

hugs ladies I know the pain it does get just a little better with time

As for me I have baby fever and I'm 50/50 about it not sure if it's because Nicholas is getting ready to turn a year old or if I'm ready for my 4th and last baby at the same time I'm worried if I wait to long it won't happen again for us then do we just go with just watching the signs and bd then or go right back to charting temps and opks right or the sit back and see what happens right now I am on the pill and we do use condoms ugh thinking about it all makes my head hurt sometimes I know want other baby but how soon is to soon???

Wow its been ages since I've been on this forum. Zoie I am so sorry for your loss. I can imagine what it's like to lose a lil one. I really hope that things do get better for you and I'm here for you if you want to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"