The POAS journey! Come join us!

Hi All :flower:

We DTD on sunday at 1am ... i have been reading low on my CBFM so thought there was no chance but when i tested this morning it jumped from low to peak.

DH has decided he wants to wait to TTC now :cry: are we in with any chance? Its 4/5 days before my peak which i think is ovulation day.

I want to jump a drunken DH tonight (im ovulating NOW) but i wont because i will wait until he is ready for us to become pregnant again :hugs:

BUT .... if i get pregnant from sunday at 1am then thats his fault because he didn't say no :haha:

I would just jump him anyway lol i would if it was my oh lol

I would just jump him anyway lol i would if it was my oh lol

I know, i know, i know! I stupidly told him about my peak cos i stupidly thought he would be super nice to me for being honest. Intead he mumbled its good im OV and thats it .... then went to get a beer! hes an ars@ hole :gun:

I swear if we didn't need their :spermy: the earth would be female only!

Hello ladies hope u all are well. Ive got a banging headache and full of cold today was fine when i went bed but woke up at 1.30 full of cold. Took paracetamol but still got headache.

Hello ladies hope u all are well. Ive got a banging headache and full of cold today was fine when i went bed but woke up at 1.30 full of cold. Took paracetamol but still got headache.

Good symptoms :thumbup: all my pregnancies started off as a cold!

Are you still TTC, how many DPO are you?

IM 12 DPO today and on CD 35 with no sign of AF in sight ... ive has a few tests with faint lines but not easy to see until the tests are dry. :shrug: Im calling them evaps as they aren't getting any darker! :growlmad:

We aint trying but we aint protecting either. I dont think im pregnant cus im not due on for another week and half. Could be sign of ov plus the last 2 months ive spotted for a few hours half way through my cycle

We aint trying but we aint protecting either. I dont think im pregnant cus im not due on for another week and half. Could be sign of ov plus the last 2 months ive spotted for a few hours half way through my cycle

I hate when not knowing what my body is doing lol wish we all had xray vision lol

Well CD2 for me!!!:happydance: i hate :witch: but im happy it came on its own lol I'm starting my prenatal vitamins, baby aspirin and vit e again today i dont think it will hurt anything lol

Im starting to think i cant get pregnant. Ive been off the iud over a year now and still nothing. I swear if im not pregnant this month its got to be true cus we av been having sex quite abit

Sam honestly think thas what happened to me :( I had a stupid Mirena and I had it yanked out and NOTHING for 4 years so thats when I gave up and went to the doc and he blamed it on everything else but honest to God I do believe those things mess up the opening of the cervix leaving scar tissue making it hard for swimmers to get through......they need more research on them!

Im not deprecate to get pregnant as i have 2 beautiful kids but i still feel my family aint complete. I regret ever having it in

Yea...I know what you mean just sucks not knowing if our bodies are working like they should :( almost makes me want to go get my PHD so I can help women who have trouble have children......ehhhhhhhh LOL...dreams :)

Okay ladies, I haven't been here in AGES! But I can say you will be seeing A LOT of me now because hubby and I are offcially TTC baby #5! :happydance::happydance:

Brianna will be 11 months on the 14th, so is almost a year! wow!

Hopefully it doesn't take us 2 years like it did with her. :flower:

Chika...this is waiting4bfp, Katie!! Mines almost 16 months...god how time has flown !!! Anyways, i have a test for you to check out :p

Attachments

• Test 4.jpg
    Test 4.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 15
:bfn: bloody again this morning sick of this now and sick of wasting money. If af starts thats it imm done

Katie, looks like there may be a faint line there! :winkwink:

Mummy, sorry about your :bfn: :hugs:

I need some opinions. I took a blue dye test this morning and i got a faint line, but didnt know if I could believe it. I took an FRER after holding pee for 5 hrs and I got a faint pink right away, but now hearing about these "indents" What tests can we trust?

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 13
It does look positive but i cant see color but i would say its positive cus evaps wouldnt be clear like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->