The POAS journey! Come join us!

:bfn: again ran out of tests now so gonna wait for af im done trying now thats it

Positive opk on cycle day 32ish??

I'm not 100% sure on my cycle day but I know I'm somewhere between 28-35 days and my opk is positive. Not really sure why. I bought some cheapie hpts but they are taking their sweet time getting here. And I've gone to the dollar tree the past 2 days to get a few tests and they are always sold out. The lady from the local pregnancy clinic always comes and buys them all. :growlmad:

They are suppose to get another shipment in today and I'm going to try to get some before they are wiped clean! lol

Positive opk on cycle day 32ish??

I'm not 100% sure on my cycle day but I know I'm somewhere between 28-35 days and my opk is positive. Not really sure why. I bought some cheapie hpts but they are taking their sweet time getting here. And I've gone to the dollar tree the past 2 days to get a few tests and they are always sold out. The lady from the local pregnancy clinic always comes and buys them all. :growlmad:

They are suppose to get another shipment in today and I'm going to try to get some before they are wiped clean! lol

So that's why they are always out! I've been there twice this week and they are out both times. Walmart has a ton of first signals in the bin at the front of the store.

omg i just want to scream!!! today is the anniversary of my angels passing. im so angry and hurt. i miss him so much.

so many people around my are finding out they are pregnant and they dont even want kids! it makes me so angry that i try and try and nothing and then bam they dont use anything and they get pregnant. im so tired of trying im so tired of everything. i just want to scream. i feel so angry and i dont like feeling that way.

sorry about the vent.

Im not bothering anymore got a few reasons.

1 im sick of seeing bfn for over a year nowand not wasting anymore money
2. I am losing my money and might not find a job cus of my disability
3. My oh might be losing his job

so i think its best we just put it on hold for now and see what happens when things settle.
I am upset but cant keep putting myself through this

:( so sorry girls.....I don't know what it is like to lose a child and I can't imagine how you feel.....my heart aches for you :( I had a miscarriage and yes it was hard....but I can't imagine holding an angel baby :( Stay strong and hold onto little man :) You have a precious little guy here and one waiting in Heaven :)

....and I know how you guys feel about trying and trying :( I tried and tried and well you see where I am today....no baby...which yes it still hurts I'm not even going to lie....but the kids keep me so busy these days I don't have as much time to fret over it anymore. I know it hurts and I'm praying that both of you get :bfp: someday soon :) Sam for you when time is right I suppose...lots of prayers again to ALL OF US HERE :) We are always here for one another and will stick through thick and thin :) I love you ladies....and I love seeing you with all your babies :) .....I was told I'm going to have to go ahead and do my partial hysterectomy I'm really sad and bummed...but I know I'm doing what God has called me to do...which is to raise my two boys and my new two little sweet girls...which they are in fact both disabled....so they keep me on my toes LOL....

Sweet dream ladies I'm off to bed its 1am almost here...I'm SLEEPY!!!

oohhhh pooooo for :witch: :( so sorry sweetheart.....lots of hugs! Breaks my heart for you all :( especially since I know how freaking heartbreaking AF is :( each and every month...stupid witch :(

I'm not sure what happened. AF showed on August 3rd. Very light though. Not like normal.

That was between 50-53 days for a cycle! That is just nuts...

Sorry Amber....stupid :witch: LOL...I'm so thankful I no longer see her anymore :) I ran her off :)

It's been a VERY long time since I've been around! But here I am. Lost in a weird cycle. I've been spotting lightly for 11 days now. I took a PT maybe a week or so ago and it was negative. What could it be?

Hey Amber it's been so long since this thread was active! I'd take another test soon spotting could be promising! X

I got my BFP after our first IVF cycle in October can't believe I'm almost 13 weeks already! Xxx

I woke up this morning and I'm spotting enough for us all :( blah! I am apparently having "spots" every 28 days now....at least its halfway normal...so much for my uterine lining staying gone apparently its grown back :(

I hope you get out of limbo Amber....I agree take another test in a few days if REAL AF doesn't show her head ;) PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"