The popular club

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://fc04.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/023/f/5/I_want_to_be_POPULAR_by_Piline0509.jpg

*sneaks a peek to see what it's like on the other side*

I dont think anyone actually knows me, despite my high post count...So il pretend to be popular:winkwink:

Everyone loves me.

Oh wait, I think I fell off the radar!

Fret not oh fellow popular ones.. I am here, if a little late (I was looking at parent fail photo's) Here's a good one.....

Oh yeah, everyone just loves me :dohh:

I dooooo love you! You are always the voice of reason in threads, I like to think that I'm the person standing behind you saying 'yeaaah, what she said' :haha:

And the same to you! :haha:
I always used to be alone with my opinions on here!

Oh yeah, everyone just loves me :dohh:

I dooooo love you! You are always the voice of reason in threads, I like to think that I'm the person standing behind you saying 'yeaaah, what she said' :haha:

Haha yeah my thoughts exactly she's like a god in here in the past i'd sometimes thank posts that she'd written without fully reading it lol!

LOL I'm sure I will probably do this too at some point in the future!

Claire did you hear that? You're a god in here!

I thought most folk thought I was up on my high horse or something?
Nice to be appreciated. You can thank my ridiculously un-busy job and boring evenings for allowing me to make so many posts :blush:

haha about the thanking without reading thing. I've def done that to people too.

Claire, I got annoyed (well not annoyed but a bit grr) cos you told me petit filous were full of sugar. No reason it should annoy me but it did, must have been a bit of pmt. AAAAAAAAAAnyway, I found myself in ASDA buying not petit filous, but plum fromage frais.... I thought of you when I bought those :flower:

Attachments

• hahahaha.jpg
    hahahaha.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 11
me :smug: (even if no one can actually pronounce my user name) :haha:

In my head you were "saj-im-in-ac" :rofl:

i had it as "sin jam in ic
:rofl: well they're all my different aliaseseses you see. I'm an international man of mystery. Or something. :rofl: xx

holy crap UR A MAN????????????????????????????
only on a tuesday and a thursday and ever other saturday :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back