The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

AWESOME!!!!! Congrats Irishbaby!!!! I'll put a big, bright, beautiful, :bfp: next to your name on page 2!!!!!

@wantanerd...implantation itself can happen up to 12dpo...so yes, if you implanted earlier than that then 12-13dpo for IB CAN happen. As long as it doesn't last longer than 3 days (is what I've read, but everyone's different) and yes, it should show up on a blood test b/c IB takes a few days to leave your body (that's why it's usually light pink to brown and light in flow) IB is also usually a few days early, and unless your LP is normally short, 12-13dpo is early for AF. FX'd for your BFP!!!!

So today I think I saw a super super, not worth taking a pic of, faint line. I put it as + on my chart but I probably shouldn't b/c it was so light (I'm really hoping it's not my imagination). It showed up right away and got a tinsy bit darker a few hours later so I'm hoping tomorrow or Saturday it will be darker right away!

Fingers are crossed for you OperaLady. How long have you been trying?

Ugh I hate crazy dreams like that! Good idea not thinking too much about your temps... so much can affect them. I absolutely cannot wait to hear your update tomorrow..I really really hope this is it for you!!!

I thought I was nearing ovulation because I got a close to positive OPK this morning at 11:30, but when I tested again at 4:30 it was stark white! No line at all! I don't really know what to make of it :shrug:

@AllisonH....we've been trying for about 6 months although we took a little time off in between to diet, so really not that long. Actually, we were still kind of in that break when I started temping and low and behold I O'd and just happened to BD at all the right times. We'll see!

@BellyHopeful...sometimes an LH surge can last less than 24 hours. BD anyway!!!!

Congrats Irish & Katy!!!
Happy and healthy 9 months to you both!!

Opera - good luck! I hope its your month!!

congrats katy :)

im driving myself mad this month told myself i wasnt gonna symptom spot but my boobs are killing me its not when i touch them but feels like shooting pains and a dill ache inside them i just dont know what to think :shrug: well as this is a positive thread and im determind to stay positive this month if its not a pregnancy symptom at least my boobs are getting bigger even if it is for no reason yay :)

loads and loads of :dust: to all you lovely ladies good luck x x x

Still weirdly spotting this morning which means I will get bloodwork in two hours. I hope for the bfp or for the witch to show by monday so my mom can come with me to my doc appt and she can be there when we discuss what to do next. I am done with not knowing. I should know one way or the other by the beginning of the week. So if I am pregnant, it will be a pleasant and amazing surprise, if not I have my game plan in place for my next try.

Congrats KatyW!!!

Yeah, I'm in need of some real encouragement/positivity/advice/anything today. Tested BFN this morning, still no AF. I'm an absolute emotional wreck. I left a message for my doctor and it was all I could do to not cry. I so thought I had the start of a BFP yesterday. My bbs really hurt today, I'm sick of feeling sick (I feel like I might wretch any minute). I so want to figure out what's going on. I think I'll even take the :witch: at this point so I can get on with life. What is wrong with me????!!!!

New here and need some positive-ness!:) And I found this thread... thank you operalady! for starting this thread... readying all 20 pages has made even want to get up and clean the house..:hah: Which i havent wanted to do in months... I have stage 4 endo and drs said not possible to get pregnant because i have swollen tubes.. i say BS and DH and I have been trying even more since september( which was when I was diagnosed...) this is my last cycle beings i have my IVf appointment july 14, pushed it back from june 23rd.. cause I wanted just one more cycle! No opks this month.. just straight forward :sex: :sex: so we shall see what happens... Trying to stay positive and stress free... First time EVER I felt O pains on left side... hmmm...POSITIVE POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::hugs:
Congrats to all for sticking with it... you all deserve the babies WE WILL be having in 2012!!!!

I said this everyday! Stay postive girls!!
Also I used a clear blue fertilty montior! I works wonders!!

Prayer to Conceive

Lord god, my desire for a child grows stronger everyday. Cradle
Me in your love and clam all my fears. I look to you for insight to make the dream of parenthood a reality. Stir in my heart the desire to follow your will in all my decisions.

Give me courage to trust your guiding presence. Deepen my faith in your plan for our family. Shine your divine mercy and compassion upon me, Amen [/COLOR]

Congrats KatyW!!!

Yeah, I'm in need of some real encouragement/positivity/advice/anything today. Tested BFN this morning, still no AF. I'm an absolute emotional wreck. I left a message for my doctor and it was all I could do to not cry. I so thought I had the start of a BFP yesterday. My bbs really hurt today, I'm sick of feeling sick (I feel like I might wretch any minute). I so want to figure out what's going on. I think I'll even take the :witch: at this point so I can get on with life. What is wrong with me????!!!!

Opralady- what are you using to see when yuo ovualting?

So I got my hcg today it's 23 which is great! Going for 2nd HCG tomorrow!!
Hang in there ladies... You will all get your BFP very soon!
I will say a prayer every day I go to say one for me!!

First off....welcome jojett!!!! You'll be our newest member on this list on pg. 2!

Irishbaby....thank you so, so much for sharing that prayer. I always get excited when I find another woman of faith on this forum!

As for your question, I'm using my BBTs. I used an OPK a day or so after FF said I ovulated and although it was negative, was still a pretty strong line, then the next day it got lighter so I'm pretty sure FF is right. I just talked to my doctor and she put my mind at ease about the whole testing thing. She said it's possible that I'm just one of those women who have to test late so I'm going to wait a few days, test again, and then I'm going in to get checked out on Thursday.

thanks for the prayer it was very inspiring :)

Good luck at the docs operalady fingers crossed for your bfp :)

Welcome jojoete heres hoping this is your cycle and if not stay positive for the ivf in your words we will all have a baby or bump by 2012 yayyyyyy :woohoo:

AF got me this morning and I have an appointment on Monday for round two of fertility treatments. The good news is I got this period on my own and it was a 33 day cycle instead of waiting months for her to come on her own. The doc said I ovulated which is good and now it's an odds game every month.

I know what to expect this cycle and I will be ready for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->