The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Operalady-TEST!!!! I can't stand the anticipation!! :) Praying for your BFP!

You have no idea how much I wanna test right now!!! But it was very BFN yesterday and if I had a late IP then I'd barely have enough HcG today...and then I'd want to use FMU etc. you know the drill!

New to the thread - I love the positivity! :)

Operalady-TEST!!!! I can't stand the anticipation!! :) Praying for your BFP!

You have no idea how much I wanna test right now!!! But it was very BFN yesterday and if I had a late IP then I'd barely have enough HcG today...and then I'd want to use FMU etc. you know the drill!

I've been reading through the thread and I'm definitely hoping for the best for you! I'm in the same boat. Here I am at the end of a 31 day cycle (usually 29 days) and I don't want to test until I'm sure the results will be accurate.

I am hoping a blood test will be accurate. It's scheduled for 15dpo. I put it off for two days so my mom could be with me. They wanted to do it today but I need some good luck. I didn't hear anything back from my progesterone test last week so I am assuming there's nothing wrong with that. My Doc is pretty good about calling me if there is a problem.
So here's hoping. I am two days away, if not, back to the diet and getting down to my goal weight and doing IUI in August.

Oh GL wantanerd!!!! I SO hope you get your BFP! It looks like we might be testing the same day, although I will say your test is going to be far more accurate. 15DPO is a good day for a blood test!

KatyW - Welcome to team positive! I really feel for you...I really do!

Hey, i've not been on here in a while, but am loving the positivity here!!! :)
When you're TTC for a while, it's hard to be positive, especially with so many pregnant women around!!! We're currently in our 8th month of trying, and in that time, 14 of my friends have had babies or have fallen pregnant!! I know 8 months isn't a long time but we were WTT for much longer. Anyway, could do with some positive thinking atm so thought i'd just say hi :)

Wishing all of you lots of luck for BFP's! XXX

started spotting so I went to the store and got a hpt, bfn. will use the other test tomorrow morning but I think I am out. At least it looks like AF is coming on her own this time which is a good step. once she officially starts, back to the doctors for me.

I am allowing myself one night of wine and pizza before jumping back on the good eating bandwagon and hope July will be my month. Afterall it is my birthday month.

Just checking back in!
Hope you all get your BFP!!!

Welcome Chick27!

I'm so sorry wantanerd! If that was IB then take heart in knowing that it's still a bit early to test. If that was AF then I'm sorry it didn't work for you this month but I'm glad you know that things are functioning properly now! You WILL get pregnant eventually!

Can IB happen at 12-13dpo? And if that's what it is will my blood test pick up a bfp in two days?

SO.... I GOT A BIG BFP THIS AM!!!
It's still super early. Getting worried tho. having pulling feeling like it did in dec when I miscarred... Say a few prayers and send postive thoughts my way.

Woooohooo Irishbaby!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee:
So so excited for you!!! Praying for a sticky baby!!! :happydance:

congrats Irishbaby09! :) Yay!

Testing tomorrow or day after.

AWESOME!!!!! Congrats Irishbaby!!!! I'll put a big, bright, beautiful, :bfp: next to your name on page 2!!!!!

@wantanerd...implantation itself can happen up to 12dpo...so yes, if you implanted earlier than that then 12-13dpo for IB CAN happen. As long as it doesn't last longer than 3 days (is what I've read, but everyone's different) and yes, it should show up on a blood test b/c IB takes a few days to leave your body (that's why it's usually light pink to brown and light in flow) IB is also usually a few days early, and unless your LP is normally short, 12-13dpo is early for AF. FX'd for your BFP!!!!

So today I think I saw a super super, not worth taking a pic of, faint line. I put it as + on my chart but I probably shouldn't b/c it was so light (I'm really hoping it's not my imagination). It showed up right away and got a tinsy bit darker a few hours later so I'm hoping tomorrow or Saturday it will be darker right away!

Ooooo Operalady I hope this is the start of your BFP!! :yipee:
Is your temp still climbing?!

I finally got a close to positive on my opk today so I'm nearing ovulation. Sometimes I think waiting to ovulate is just as bad as the TWW! :wacko:

So excited to see all the BFP announcements. The positive vibes have GOT to be doing something!!

I'm excited for you BellyHopeful! FX'd that all goes well for you this cycle!

I'm not sure what to make of my temp this morning. It's still a good bit over my coverline but it went down from yesterday. I'm trying not to think too much into it b/c our room was much cooler last night than it's been recently so that could have something to do with it. I also didn't sleep very well. I had a horrible dream that AF showed up, but it was so heavy that it was nearly black....and it looked more like clumps of tissue. I hope that's not a mc dream!!!! But then I was celebrating my anniversary with DH and we went to a nice restaurant, but instead of getting real champagne the waiter mixed white grape juice with seltzer water and it was important that it was non-alcoholic. I dunno...I guess it was just a dream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->