The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Oh Irishbaby....prayers coming your way! It will be okay. Don't stress, relax, take it easy. Give a day all to yourself (go to the salon/spa or something if you can, that always helps me!) Just keep giving your baby positive vibes and you will have a health and happy 9 months. I know a lady who has seven children but she had eleven pregnancies. MCs are unfortunately just a part of life. This BFP will last the whole time! Just keep speaking that over your life. I'm a firm believer that the tongue has the power of life or death in it, so speak life over your new baby and you and your hubby!

Oh Irishbaby....prayers coming your way! It will be okay. Don't stress, relax, take it easy. Give a day all to yourself (go to the salon/spa or something if you can, that always helps me!) Just keep giving your baby positive vibes and you will have a health and happy 9 months. I know a lady who has seven children but she had eleven pregnancies. MCs are unfortunately just a part of life. This BFP will last the whole time! Just keep speaking that over your life. I'm a firm believer that the tongue has the power of life or death in it, so speak life over your new baby and you and your hubby!

Thank you Opra lady!! Just a suggestion..... Me and the hubby used a fertily montor with each pregancy. The first time it took two months and now it took one month. It tells you the day you are most fertile! I got my on ebay for around 50.00. I sware it works wonders. Plus there is no guessing is the line daker or not if your going to O you'll get a EGG. I will be praying for you when go. Keep your head up.

Thank You!!
Irish baby

So I keep having really vivid dreams. The last two nights in a row I've dreamt about my ex-boyfriend from years ago. Two nights ago he was doing everything in his power to annoy me and last night he was a raving murderous brainwashed lunatic! Arg! It was so weird b/c yesterday morning after that dream I woke up convinced I was pregnant, took a test and I knew ahead of time it was going to be a BFN. This morning I woke up even more convinced that I'm pregnant and decided to google dreams about ex's during early pg and go figure, it's the psyche's way of clearing out the mind to make more mental space for the care of a baby! I SO hope this is it. I'm 21DPO today, AF was due on the 16th, still hasn't shown. My bbs feel and look a little bit fuller and today around noon I was sitting on the couch, felt a little dizzy so I laid down and next thing I knew it was 1pm!!! Totally bizarre! Anyway, I'm seeing the doc tomorrow but I wanted to update everyone. According to someone else on this forum, and according to TCOYF, 18 or more days of high temps means you're pregnant! FF adjusted my chart yesterday and lowered my coverline significantly so now all my temps are way above my coverline. Not sure what to think about that.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

Hello Everyone! I'm sorry that I have been horrible lately about keeping up with this website and this thread! It looks like there have been two BFP's since the last time I checked. Congratulations!!! So wonderful! Oh, the power of positivity!

Opera Lady - I am thinking positive thoughts for you! I hope this is your month!

I am currently about 9-10 DPO. I am trying to keep myself really busy so I won't think about it too much. I usually have about an 11 day LP, so I should know either way pretty soon. I just found out that one of my good friends got her BFP. I am so happy for her!

I realized this month around O that I have been putting a ton of pressure on myself and am totally obsessed with getting my BFP. While, this is okay, it just isn't working for me right now. So, I have been keeping really busy with hobbies and the beautiful summer weather here in Japan. Whatever will be will be this month :flower:

Everything happens for a reason right? O:)

I'll be better about checking in on here! Good luck to all of you ladies!

Opera_Lady24 ... anything yet? I'm just dying to find out :)

I should be coming up to my O day anytime now if it hasn't already happened, thinking this is my month!

Irish - Positive thoughts!!! Keep yourself busy with other things. Easier said than done I know, but its well worth the end result. Go shopping..it always helps me.

Opera - You are in my thoughts!!

Bee - I hope this is your month!!!

Court - we are in the same boat. Ive been OPKing twice a day...line is getting darker, but no smiley yet. I feel positive about this month! Lets go March 2012 babies!!!

Keep up all the lovely positivity ladies!!!! I feel like y'all are my closest friends these days and I don't even know you!!!! :hugs:

So I keep having really vivid dreams. The last two nights in a row I've dreamt about my ex-boyfriend from years ago. Two nights ago he was doing everything in his power to annoy me and last night he was a raving murderous brainwashed lunatic! Arg! It was so weird b/c yesterday morning after that dream I woke up convinced I was pregnant, took a test and I knew ahead of time it was going to be a BFN. This morning I woke up even more convinced that I'm pregnant and decided to google dreams about ex's during early pg and go figure, it's the psyche's way of clearing out the mind to make more mental space for the care of a baby! I SO hope this is it. I'm 21DPO today, AF was due on the 16th, still hasn't shown. My bbs feel and look a little bit fuller and today around noon I was sitting on the couch, felt a little dizzy so I laid down and next thing I knew it was 1pm!!! Totally bizarre! Anyway, I'm seeing the doc tomorrow but I wanted to update everyone. According to someone else on this forum, and according to TCOYF, 18 or more days of high temps means you're pregnant! FF adjusted my chart yesterday and lowered my coverline significantly so now all my temps are way above my coverline. Not sure what to think about that.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

Sounds promising! I had some weird dreams too. I dreamt last night that I took 10 different pregnancy tests that were all bfp, but then they faded back to bfn! But I'm just freakin' b/c I actually got a bfp yesterday and I'm thinking that it'll get messed up somehow! I'm 11dpo today my period is due Saturday. I have 25 day cycles.

Anyway...my other symptoms
1. zits on face and boobs
2. fatigue...slept yesterday afternoon for about an hour. You know how people lave "lazy days' on Sundays when it's raining? That's how I feel.
3. watery eyes. I know that's a weird symptom but they've been watering for about 3 days!
4. peeing in the middle of the night.
5. vivid dreams.
6. moody towards DH.

I have a good feeling about you! I'm sending BFP karma your way!

Yay AllisonH!!!!! Congrats on the BFP!!!!! A line is a line....just try to relax! (I know, way easier said than done!!!) I'll update you on page 2!!!

Thanks for the good vibes!!! Going in to see the dr in about an hour!!!! Your symptoms sound very promising!

Congrats on the BFP AllisonH - your symptoms sound very similar to what I'm going through ATM so thanks for sharing :)

Congratulations alisonh similar to mine so fx, and a h&h 9 months to you x

Can I please join you ladies???? I could really use some positivity from ladies that understand what I am going through. I do feel better about this cycle, thank goodness! I hope we all see our BFP very very soon!

Can I please join you ladies???? I could really use some positivity from ladies that understand what I am going through. I do feel better about this cycle, thank goodness! I hope we all see our BFP very very soon!

Best advise I can give you is get clear blue easy fertilty monitor! They are a god send used it once and got my BFP!!! GOOD LUCK AND POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!

Okay so today was a terriable day ladies!!!
Yesterday the hubby and I fought about money and the baby
Then today he was a crabby pants all am with me.
I sware this has to be the hormones but out of no where I was crying.
I think my stress level is at a 9!!! Not only do I have to make sure this one stays (I've had 3 mc) but I have to deal with my craby husband and his issues.

I'm feeling very alone today and nervous for the next 8 weeks!
Just needed to vent!
Thanks girls

Im sorry Irish!! Dont let him stress you out!!! This bean is going to stick...dont let anyone ruin it!
Come here and vent all you want!! We will all help you through whatever you need in order for this to be a wonderful pregnancy! Dont be scared and dont think of what has happened in the past...just think of the future with lots of bubbly baby giggles!

Welcome butterflies3!!!!!! I'll add you to the list on pg. 2!

I'm feeling SO frustrated with things at the moment too Irishbaby! Different of course but SO annoyed with life right now...and my body for that matter...

dont worry hun maby him being crabby is down to him worrying about the same things you are he just dosnt have anywear to vent :/ im praying you have a sticky bean and a good 9months :)

Af was due today shes not arived yet but been having cramps on and off all day and hot flashes also been feeling sicky but think that may be down to me just nervously waiting for her to show her ugly face thought she came this morning but just a lot of watery cm gonna test in the morning if shes still not here when i wake up dunno how im gonna sleep tonight it feels like the nite before christmas haha just probly gonna get disapointment sorry for the rant loads of baby :dust: to everyone

still no af and bfn this morning if af is coming i wish she would hurry up so i can start trying again or stay away and give me a lovely :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->