The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

AF got me this morning and I have an appointment on Monday for round two of fertility treatments. The good news is I got this period on my own and it was a 33 day cycle instead of waiting months for her to come on her own. The doc said I ovulated which is good and now it's an odds game every month.

I know what to expect this cycle and I will be ready for it!

33 day cycle--that's promising! Good luck in your next cycle :)

I'm glad your body is functioning properly wantanerd! Bright new month, bright new cycle!!!

Wanted - Sorry AF got you, but at least you did get it on your own and got somewhat "normal". Good luck this cycle!!!

Opera - Any luck?

I didn't test today on purpose. I'll probably try again tomorrow. Still no AF...actually I keep getting globs of creamy cm (sorry tmi!) but I'm hoping it's a good sign!

Im sooo excited for you opera!! Im praying for your BFP! I keep checking in to see if you posted any news! haha
I think thats good! Omg did you ever think you would be excited about cm?! How weird things turn out to be!

I didn't test today on purpose. I'll probably try again tomorrow. Still no AF...actually I keep getting globs of creamy cm (sorry tmi!) but I'm hoping it's a good sign!

This is exactly how I am at the moment! I don't know what to make of it; I'd like to think it's a good sign but I don't want to get my hopes up :( and I've also just started getting strange cramps, unlike any AF cramps I've had before :shrug:

Stinas it is crazy at what we get excited about! LOL....I think if we all weren't TTC things like globs of cm would probably be really annoying!

Whelp! BFN again...still no AF. This is getting really frustrating!

:nope::nope:
sorry to hear that. i'm about 8 dpo and considered testing today, but decided to wait. that would be a waste of a test i'm sure. FX for july hun

Operalady, you're not out til she shows!! Still praying AF stays away! Could you have ovulated later then you thought? What dpo are you?

BellyHopeful....I'm 18DPO today...but I got curious and tested positive on an OPK....so I'm really confused now. I also noticed some ewcm tonight, which is even more confusing. So either HcG isn't being picked up on the FRER HPTs and is on the Answer OPKs or I'm ovulating again or I never O'd in the first place and am just now ovulating or I had an annovulatory half cycle that gave me a temp dip than spike as well as posistive OPKs around June 1st and now am actually O'd. A hormone surge could explain all the symptoms I've been having. Who in the world knows. I've been :sex: just in case to cover all my bases anyway! Or I could be pregnant from the first time I O'd and am strangely ovulating again which could give me twins!!! That would be cool.

I'm thinking positive ladies!!!! hahahaha

Oh Opera...you must be going nuts!! I keep thinking of you!! Praying for the BFP!
OMG...twins would be amazingg!!! You never know. Your still in the game until AF shows! Are you late?

Oh my gosh Operalady!!! How confusing for you!! Well, the good news is that AF has stayed away and you're BDing just in case! Sounds like you've got things covered! Keep us updated!!

Stinas...I am 3 days late now...I think.

Here's the update....very negative OPT this morning (b/c I'm a POASA and I only have one HPT left and can't buy more til Thurs) and my temps are way down. Yesterday I had weird sharp twinges behind my belly button and on my right side ovary area as well as AF like cramps except in my back, which is a bit weird but not totally unusual. It's been so long since I've experienced cramps with AF that I hardly remember what they feel like! (I never really got bad cramps with AF growing up, only on the very first day and then they'd go away. None of this 3 weeks of cramps bs!)

Sooooo....either AF is finally on the way or I O'd again, or I never O'd in the first place and just now O'd. So yes Stinas and BellyHopeful...I am going nuts!!!

Aw you poor thing!! TTC is sooo confusing and frustrating!! But, stay positive! It will all be worth it when you get to hold that precious little bundle in the end! :hugs:

I can only imagine how crazy you are going. Just keep doing it like rabbits, just in case.
I agree with Belly - it all worth the crazyness in the end.

Hey girls!!!

So I'm in NEED of some support and love!!
I'm scared half aout of my mind that I'll loose this baby or something will
go wrong. After my miscarage in dec, It's making it so I can't enjoy this BFP and i'm more worried about every cramp or leg pain...

Fyi ladies--- Get a BFP is half the battle-- the next 3 months feel like a war right now!!!

just enjoy it irishbaby my friend had a mc dec too and now shes 25weeks preg with a healthy little girl on the way so get your oh to do everything for you so you dont have anything else to have to worry about and relax as much as possible over the next 3 months good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->