The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

I said this everyday! Stay postive girls!!
Also I used a clear blue fertilty montior! I works wonders!!

Prayer to Conceive

Lord god, my desire for a child grows stronger everyday. Cradle
Me in your love and clam all my fears. I look to you for insight to make the dream of parenthood a reality. Stir in my heart the desire to follow your will in all my decisions.

Give me courage to trust your guiding presence. Deepen my faith in your plan for our family. Shine your divine mercy and compassion upon me, Amen [/COLOR]

Thank you for this! I shared it with my husband and mother last night and have incorporated it into my daily routine. I have found it very comforting.

thank you im still trying to stay positive shes not here yet so tneres still hope :)

I went in search of positive quotes last night and this is what I found:

“The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.”

“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results."

“Positive anything is better than negative nothing.”

“Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”

Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.

It’s not what happens to you, It’s what you do about it.

Within you is the divine capacity to manifest and attract all that you need or desire.

Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.

It’s easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top.

People who want things find ways. Others find excuses.

It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.

Accent your positive and delete your negative.

Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success.

A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.

Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.

“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results."

Love love this!!! All negative thoughts are gone! Sooo hoping to test positive next week! :happydance:

How is everyone else doing?

LOVING the positivity!!! I am hoping for positive results this cycle :dance:

Oooooooo nautegesocks!!! FX'd that AF stays away!!!! (and of course is replaced by a BFP!!!)

Thank you SO much wantanerd for sharing all those quotes! It just put a smile on my face and my day is already better! :hugs:

When I get down, I need to remember to come and read some of the quotes since they make me feel better instantaneously.

loving those quotes :)
Thank you operalady ive got my fingers xed for you to :)
loving my oh at the mo hes being realy optamistic even looked through the mothercare catalog with me today trying tl distract me from worrying and brought me some more tests :) wishing you all luck ladies :dust: x x x

Wonderful quotes!!!
Keep up the positivity ladies!!
I got my + on my OPK yesterday!!! Super excited because i got extra bding in this cycle! My husband is being more into it this time around. I guess he is realizing how upsetting it is every month once AF comes. I really hope this is our month!!
Good luck everyone!

Opera- any news?

No news yet, although I'm wondering if I actually O'd on 12DPO instead of cd21. Don't have a lot to back it up other than I'm not sure how accurate my early temps (before 12DPO) are b/c I had a very inconsistent waking time. I've also compared the earlier morning temps (when DH goes to work) and they are a lot warmer now than they were before 12DPO so I dunno. I do know that I'm naturally warmer (if I stay in bed) at 9:30am than I am at 6:30am. Lately all my temps have been consistent though.

Anyway, I'm sticking with the "mommy instinct" and going with the thought that I am pregnant until I have solid proof that I'm not. (like a full-fledged AF!)

yaaay opera lady keep positive :)

the smelly old witch got me this morning 2 days late the cow :(

so it all starts again :)

nautegesocks-boooo for the witch!! Ugh, I hate her so much!
OK, well now a fresh cycle! This will be it for you!! Praying for your BFP this month!!

Operalady-any news?!

I'm struggling a little bit tonight...just feel sad about things. Not really sure why. Trying to get back on the positive train...5dpo. BFP here I come!

nautegesocks - that sucks! I hate AF...that old witch! Keep positive for a new month & new beginnings!

Opera - ??? I keep checking back my dear! hehe

Belly - Keep your head up!! Its still wayyyy early for you!! BPF here we come!!!

Im new to this charting stuff....take a look...what do you ladies think? I cant seem to take my temp at the exact same time, but I got a few days in a row BD...did I do good? Possibly tonight as well if I can keep my eyes open until DH comes home lol
Its still not detecting my O, but I am going with the day I got a smiley on my OPK. What do you think?

Tomorrow starts the many times I will get an internal ultrasound to check my follicle growth. If my follicles grow like they did last month, I will get my trigger shot a week from today which is a day after my birthday. Hopefully that will bring me a little more luck. I wasn't crazy dieting this month because my mom came down and my birthday is in less than a week. So we will see how this cycle goes. After my b-day, I will try and lose some of the last 8 pounds I want to.

Good luck with the ultrasound wantanerd!! I hope you get some positive results!!

Oooohhhh GL wantanerd and Belly!!! SOOO sorry nautegesocks!!!! Just keep your chin up for the new cycle!

So DH have been working on improving our relationship this past weekend (we weren't in bad shape by any means, just "spring cleaning." I'm glad to say our marriage is stronger than ever due to certain strides we are both taking!)

Anyway, that's why I haven't been on the forum for a little bit. It has actually completely taken my mind off the possibility that I'm pregnant and some of my symptoms miraculously went away (hmmm). HOWEVER, I get nausea and (sorry tmi warning) diarrhea every other day now almost like clockwork at certain points during the day. It kind of sucks so it better mean BFP! And I still get cramps.

That being said, I haven't tested b/c I'm going in to the doctor's again on Thursday. I might cave and buy a test before then but I've spent so much money on FRER's just to get disappointing BFNs that I'm kind of done with it for a while!

Good Luck Opera Lady, let us know what the doctor says!!!!

Got any "spring cleaning" tips that you can share?? Not being nosey but TTC can take its toll on a marriage so any tips to help keep it strong would be great:thumbup:

I agree...any "spring cleaning" tips would be great! Course my tip to myself would be...stop being so bitchy all the time. I'm sooo irritable these days!! :dohh:

Hi ladies!
I do think it helps to stay positive! I've been a little cynical since my first pg which was an early MC. We waited 1 month per Dr.'s orders, then tried again. I just got my BFP!!! I was super hopeful that we'd get pg again right away and I think that having a good attitude is what helped us! This was a fun thread to read :) Good luck to everyone waiting to test! FXed for everyone's BFP's!

Can I join this? I'm TTC #1 as well and could use some encouraging words. :)

I wish the best to all of you! Baby Dust to everyone!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"