The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

thanks for the kind words ladies good luck this month everyone
loads and loads of baby :dust: to you all

Hi ladies!!

I'm praying for you all you get yor BFP soon!!!!
Opralady- Hoping you get great news!! I'm praying for you everyday!!

I went to my ob yesterday and had a U/S saw my little one!!!
He wants me back for another u/s next tuesday to see if he can see a heart beat and drew my HCG levels. He said he wants them at 1500 at least. SO NERVOUS!! I keep saying it's all going to be ok and i will have a wonderful 40 wks!! I just need to trust in god and he will direct my path...

The only thing that gets me is the hubby... Went home to show him the u/s no smile or anything... He says he needs to keep a "level" head this time around. I understand this, but I was hoping for a smile or some feeling. He says when I hit 12 wks then he''ll get excited. Would you girls be hurt???

Hi ladies!!

I'm praying for you all you get yor BFP soon!!!!
Opralady- Hoping you get great news!! I'm praying for you everyday!!

I went to my ob yesterday and had a U/S saw my little one!!!
He wants me back for another u/s next tuesday to see if he can see a heart beat and drew my HCG levels. He said he wants them at 1500 at least. SO NERVOUS!! I keep saying it's all going to be ok and i will have a wonderful 40 wks!! I just need to trust in god and he will direct my path...

The only thing that gets me is the hubby... Went home to show him the u/s no smile or anything... He says he needs to keep a "level" head this time around. I understand this, but I was hoping for a smile or some feeling. He says when I hit 12 wks then he''ll get excited. Would you girls be hurt???

Irishbaby, I completely understand your hurt on this. Sometimes I feel so alone in this whole TTC thing. I had an ectopic last time I got pregnant (with my husband), and before that he had spent 8 years TTC with his ex-girlfriend and always thought he was infertile, so he is superstitious to say the least. This means that every single month I have to go through the 2ww on my own. I can't talk about a SINGLE aspect of symptoms, worries etc with him, because he gets really agitated and says things like 'stop jinxing it, I don't want to hear about this, just surprise me when it happens'. I know he only does this because he wants a baby so badly, as do I. But it does kind of suck that I have to go through all the mentalness of TTC on my own. I also know when it does happen that he is going to reserve his joy until the 12 week mark, which means a further 3 months of worrying on my own. So I understand that it hurts your feelings. Let's take Opera_Lady's advice and maybe have a gentle talk with them, and explain that whilst we understand their caution, it is also very important to support us during these times, and you need all the support you can get at this point. xxx

I feel alone sometimes too with TTC. My husband just thinks it will happen when it happens and if I share an ounce of my thoughts or feelings about any aspect of it he'll say something like "Don't you think you are over analyzing this" or " you are reading too much into this". With his first marriage they got pregnant after literally one try!! He just doesnt understand that checking for signs of ovulation or sympton spotting is normal. I worry that this will cause me to internalize too many of my feelings and that would just create distance for us. Even more of a reason to be thankful for this site so I can get some of my thoughts out of my head!

Welcome Raven86! I'll add you to the list...

Okay..."spring cleaning" tips as per requested. Well, where do I begin. First, I'm an extremely independent woman and was raised to basically distrust and disrespect men. I've fought that ever since I was old enough to realize that this would easily undermine and destroy any marriage. Anyway, DH and I have been married for just over a year now and I can honestly say there's been some serious power struggles. After doing some research I decided that I wanted to be kept accountable for some things...like keeping the house clean (b/c I currently don't have a full-time job) and basically handed over the keys to my "power car." Though it has been slightly difficult, I've allowed DH to remind me to get things done, giving him the main authority in our household. I let him be the driver, while I hold the road map. It has so far made him more confident, helped me to respect him more (b/c I'm really bad about arguing sometimes), given me motivation, and brought us extremely close. (We can't seem to keep our hands off each other! Sorry if that's TMI but I think that's the best part. It's like our love has been renewed and we're on our honeymoon again, hehe!) Don't get me wrong, I'm not letting him walk all over me or anything, just letting him have the final say in things. In the future, if I get behind on things that I've asked him to keep me accountable for, we'll sit down and talk to evaluate why and perhaps discuss eliminating it from the list or adding something else. We're also religious and the only way that he can rightfully keep me accountable is by keeping himself accountable. We've started doing devotionals in the morning before he leaves for work which is beginning to grow both our faiths and strengthen us in the word. In the end, we will both be empowered to be the man and woman God intended us to be, which is of course the best we can be.

Hope this helps!

Just wanted to give an update to the ladies on this thread - I may be pg! I had a faint BFP yesterday and I'm 2 days late now!!! Trying not to get my hopes up too much yet since it is so early still.

Oaky, so I got my HCG levels…. 8,085. Which is WONDERFUL! But I’m so nervous that it’s too high. What if my u/s doesn’t show anything girls? I swear being pg is harder then TTC. So many more worries and questions. My doc said the levels are good and if there was a problem they’d tell me… Sorry girls I just need to vent!

My last mc in December really put a Bad taste in my mouth. Part of me is happy and other wishes I could sleep for a week till I go for my 6 week u/s. So I don’t have to think about it. Be nice if the dh was there, he’s very blank about all this trying not get “excited” till week 12. By then I feel he will be detached from the experience by then. I’ve tried talking to him and he says calm down and relax… like that’s easy to do!!

Girls ….
I have to to say this TTC is very tuff and stressful and my heart goes out to all of you.
I hope all of you get a big BFP soon! But then comes 12 wks of worry and 28 wks of bliss!!!

Just wanted to give an update to the ladies on this thread - I may be pg! I had a faint BFP yesterday and I'm 2 days late now!!! Trying not to get my hopes up too much yet since it is so early still.

CONGRATS IF YOU ARE!!!!
Try First responce I got a big BFP when I was 2 days late!

So positivity is totally down in the dumps today. This round of femara is not working as well as it did last month. I think on top of PCOS, my right ovary doesn't want to cooperate and produce a mature follicle. It's day 11 and none are over 10mm. I go in for another ultrasound on saturday but I was already over 11mm on day nine last month in my left ovary. I am hoping it surprises me in the next four days but I am not feeling it this cycle.

I wasn't good with my diet since my mother was in town and it is sooooo close to my birthday and I feel even more defective. I am just on a downer tonight and I hope I can snap out of it tomorrow but I am not where I wanted to be this month. I thought maybe my body was cooperating since I got my period on my own this month but my right ovary doesn't want to work this month. Right now it feels like two steps forward and one step back. I have my game plan for the next cycle ready to go and I am going to enjoy my weekend with a ton of wine and champagne.

Irish - all men are the same lol......keep your head up and just think of the joyous things of being preg....soon as you know it, you will be in the clear. Positive thoughts are the only thing that will ease your mind and get you through this time.

futurephotos - yay!! Congrats!!

Wantanerd - Im sorry! Bring in the wine!!! I love my wine!!!

I finally got around to fixing my BBT chart. My time taking was all over the place. I still dont understand it...so if anyone wants to check it out...be my guest. 5 DPO and no symptoms...besides gas, but that may be a good thing?

HI everyone. I posted on here a couple of weeks ago, but don't think I got added to the list. I have been tcc for 13 months and decided this as going to be the month where I stayed positive (hence posting on this thread) - and this morning I got my BFP!!! Positive thinking does work.

Babydust and happy thoughts to you all.

Welcome Raven86! I'll add you to the list...

Okay..."spring cleaning" tips as per requested. Well, where do I begin. First, I'm an extremely independent woman and was raised to basically distrust and disrespect men. I've fought that ever since I was old enough to realize that this would easily undermine and destroy any marriage. Anyway, DH and I have been married for just over a year now and I can honestly say there's been some serious power struggles. After doing some research I decided that I wanted to be kept accountable for some things...like keeping the house clean (b/c I currently don't have a full-time job) and basically handed over the keys to my "power car." Though it has been slightly difficult, I've allowed DH to remind me to get things done, giving him the main authority in our household. I let him be the driver, while I hold the road map. It has so far made him more confident, helped me to respect him more (b/c I'm really bad about arguing sometimes), given me motivation, and brought us extremely close. (We can't seem to keep our hands off each other! Sorry if that's TMI but I think that's the best part. It's like our love has been renewed and we're on our honeymoon again, hehe!) Don't get me wrong, I'm not letting him walk all over me or anything, just letting him have the final say in things. In the future, if I get behind on things that I've asked him to keep me accountable for, we'll sit down and talk to evaluate why and perhaps discuss eliminating it from the list or adding something else. We're also religious and the only way that he can rightfully keep me accountable is by keeping himself accountable. We've started doing devotionals in the morning before he leaves for work which is beginning to grow both our faiths and strengthen us in the word. In the end, we will both be empowered to be the man and woman God intended us to be, which is of course the best we can be.

Hope this helps!

Opera Lady, thanks for the advice. I try to work on our marriage by as much communication as possible, but men are so tricky sometimes! (Hmmm. Chicks probably are, too!). I always have to give him 5 or 10 minutes when he comes home from work before 'bombarding him' (as he calls it) with any information! Being a catholic, we went on a marriage course before we got married, and that taught us a lot about how to work on things.

I also wanted to ask if there has been any news for you? I was reading your posts and wondering what has happened? xxx

HI everyone. I posted on here a couple of weeks ago, but don't think I got added to the list. I have been tcc for 13 months and decided this as going to be the month where I stayed positive (hence posting on this thread) - and this morning I got my BFP!!! Positive thinking does work.

And congratulations, Mrs Max!!!!!!! Amazing news. Isn't it strange that in real life it's hard to be so happy for people when they announce that they're pregnant, but in here we are always so genuinely thrilled when someone announces their BFP! Gives hope to all of us. A happy and healthy 9 months to you! xxxxx

:yipee::yipee::yipee: wooohooo mrsmax!!!!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee:
So so happy for you!! I am truly starting to believe this positivity thing!!

YAY!! mrsmax, congrats on your :bfp:! As emmahopeful said, you give us all hope that we will get our :bfp:'s soon! Keep us updated on how you are doing as the first weeks come and go. Wishing you an easy, healthy, enjoyable 9 months! :yipee: KT

Well I just went to the bathroom to find very light tan colored cm. UGH. A lot of ladies would be thrilled to see this at 8dpo, but I usually start spotting at 10 dpo before full fledged AF at 13dpo. Hoping and praying it goes away!!
I got my progesterone checked yesterday so I should hear back from the doc today. Waiting is the worst!! :dohh:

Hi ladies,

I've been in Colorado for a wedding so please excuse my absence! OperaLady...what's the verdict? I've been thinking about you.

Congrats mrsmax!!!!! I'm sorry for not adding you to the list! I just added you now and put a blinking bright :bfp: next to your name just so you can see it!

emmahopeful and KTsmiles...would you like to be added to the list as well?

wantanerd....I'm so sorry things don't seem to be working out this month! keep your chin up girl! You can do it!!! I'm a firm believer in timing being everything, so maybe it wasn't meant to be this month for reasons you can't foresee at the moment.

at everyone who has asked...no updates yet....will have one after tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->