The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Doc just called...progesterone is 33.6!!! Hopefully this is implantation!!!

Congrats mrsmax!!!!! I'm sorry for not adding you to the list! I just added you now and put a blinking bright :bfp: next to your name just so you can see it!

emmahopeful and KTsmiles...would you like to be added to the list as well?

wantanerd....I'm so sorry things don't seem to be working out this month! keep your chin up girl! You can do it!!! I'm a firm believer in timing being everything, so maybe it wasn't meant to be this month for reasons you can't foresee at the moment.

at everyone who has asked...no updates yet....will have one after tomorrow morning.

YES!! Plz and Thank You! KT

Seen the doc today... she said to test again in a week if the :witch: doesn't show up. If AF does show up and I don't get my :bfp: by August, me and the OH have to have tests done... :shrug: how to feel at the moment.

FINALLY got me some folic acid though :) and was also given an info leaflet and useful tips from the doc

Girls!!!! Im in desperate need of positive energy.... The dh is acting like were "normal" and I'm not even pregnant (that's how I feel.) Plus the past two night I wake up from my dream crying that I'm going to lose this baby...I've had two dreams in two nights about misscarage. I'm SO stressed out I can't even tell you girls! I went to get my nails done yest and that didn't even help..... Feel like I'm losing it!!!!

Girls!!!! Im in desperate need of positive energy.... The dh is acting like were "normal" and I'm not even pregnant (that's how I feel.) Plus the past two night I wake up from my dream crying that I'm going to lose this baby...I've had two dreams in two nights about misscarage. I'm SO stressed out I can't even tell you girls! I went to get my nails done yest and that didn't even help..... Feel like I'm losing it!!!!

IrishBaby--You need to chill out!!!!!!!

Does your family have a history of high risk pregnancies? Have you had several miscarriages? If so, then your concern is certainly justified. If NOT, then you need to follow my first line of advice--CHILL OUT! LOL.

Look, I get it. I recently got my first BFP, and I'm spooked that something dreadful might happen too. I think we all feel that way. But, I take comfort in the fact that I've been taking prenatals for several months, eat relatively healthy, exercise, and don't smoke/drink alcohol. That's all I can do for the tiny ball of cells growing inside of me. The rest is out of my control. Relax and try to read up on stuff. I recently got the book "What to expect when expecting." I find that reading/learning new things helps me feel less anxious.

Well I got my +OPK yesturday and DH and I :sex::happydance: I have entered the dreaded 2WW... wish me luck!!! I really think this is our month:thumbup: If we conceive this month the baby would be due around our anniversary:thumbup: I am soooo excited and nervous:wacko:

:dust: to us all!!

Well I got my +OPK yesturday and DH and I :sex::happydance: I have entered the dreaded 2WW... wish me luck!!! I really think this is our month:thumbup: If we conceive this month the baby would be due around our anniversary:thumbup: I am soooo excited and nervous:wacko:

:dust: to us all!!

How many days did you BD before ovulation?

Well... we were supposed to be BD everyother day but missed the 2 right before ovulation, we BD on the day of and will again tonight. Do you think that is enough?? At least the little spermies had a few days to build up prior to O if Im looking at the bright side of missing those days...

Well... we were supposed to be BD everyother day but missed the 2 right before ovulation, we BD on the day of and will again tonight. Do you think that is enough?? At least the little spermies had a few days to build up prior to O if Im looking at the bright side of missing those days...

All you need is one sperm to meet that egg!!

All you need is one sperm to meet that egg!!

Thanks, I was in need of some reassurance!

Still brownish cm today. Beginning to think maybe it's just AF starting early? :( But my progesterone was so high...don't know what to think!

Still brownish cm today. Beginning to think maybe it's just AF starting early? :( But my progesterone was so high...don't know what to think!

I got my bfp before AF was due. So i was cautious until I knew AF wouldn't come. However, 2 days before she was due, I got spotting as well. I thought I was out and a chemical pregnancy was happening. But, AF never came. I think I had implantation bleeding b/c it went away after two days and I always had a positive pregnancy test result.

I got my bfp before AF was due. So i was cautious until I knew AF wouldn't come. However said:
Me too! I'd definetly call mine IB! We're basically at the same point 4 wks and a few days. How are you feeling??? I'm feeling a little queasy today and like my uterous is really heavy.

I got my bfp before AF was due. So i was cautious until I knew AF wouldn't come. However said:
Me too! I'd definetly call mine IB! We're basically at the same point 4 wks and a few days. How are you feeling??? I'm feeling a little queasy today and like my uterous is really heavy.

Today, I feel fine. I've been doing laundry and getting stuff done around the house all day. Last week I was fatigued and had mild cramping all the time. But for the past day or so I've been feeling great. It's weird b/c I don't "feel" pregnant. Sorta has me worried in the back of my mind...like something bad will happen at any minute! But, I think I will always have that concern until my first appointment (which isn't 'til Aug 8:wacko:) When I hear the heartbeat or see a sonogram I will have peace of mind. Until then--I will probably poas every week or so just to make sure I'm still pregnant! I know, I'm insane, but I've accepted it.

Good luck Butterflies!!!

MY FF keeps going crazy...messing with my coverlines ...its driving me up the wall. It says that I am 5DPO, but I know I am 6 DPO.
I am officially NOT a fan of temping!!!
I hope you preggo ladies are feeling great!!! Stay in our thread and give us baby vibes!! hehe

Opera - how are you doing? Any news?

Negative urine test again...am going in today FINALLY for an ultrasound! Hopefully I'll get some answers once and for all!!!!!! I had a dream last night that I was in a grocery store and having a really hard time finding a father's day card for my step-dad and then my mom found this forum and started making annoying comments! I woke up thinking "what the what?" I told DH that I hope it's a sign and he was like "how could that possibly be a sign of anything?" Ugh...hello...trying to find a father's day card? after father's day has happened? and my mom bothering me about being on a pregnancy forum??? Duh!!! I tell you, men are so thick sometimes! LOL!

To the pregnant ladies....yes please stay on this thread! I'm sure we all love to hear updates!

Irishbaby....I agree, you need to calm down. Constant high stress is not good for your baby! I've read in several different places that even only at a few weeks old, babies can sense tension/love/relaxation/high stress of their mothers. It will be okay hun! Really! And my advice to you would be to ignore DH for a while. I know it's hard to not include him in this phase of your pregnancy but he doesn't seem to understand exactly what you're going through and making the situation a lot worse. If you need to vent about anything please come back to this thread, or even this forum. I'm sure the ladies in 2nd tri would be very glad to help ease your nerves b/c they've been there too. We all totally support you!!!!

Opera Lady-- Good luck at your appointment!

Weird question: Yesterday I was hanging a light fixture and forgot to turn off the breaker. Needless to say, I got a bit of a shock. I turned off the breaker and everything was fine from that point forward. You don't think I did any damage to my newly growing fetus do you? I didn't think it was that big of a deal b/c it was relatively small. Nothing like you see in the movies or anything!

AAAWWWWW FRICKERSNOOT!!!!! I went to the bathroom and wiped up some blood!!! Looks like the :witch: finally got me. Stupid little B****!!!! It's not full on yet so I'm still wondering what's going on...temp when my husband left for work was WAY low (96.04) but shot up when I woke up around 9am...after the bathroom I temped again and it's back down to 96.98...very unusual for me mid-day so I think AF is here for real. AARRRGGG!!!! Well, if this is really AF then I guess I can finally move on with life!!!!

Sorry to hear that Opera!!! You never know..she might disappear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->