The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

AAAWWWWW FRICKERSNOOT!!!!! I went to the bathroom and wiped up some blood!!! Looks like the :witch: finally got me. Stupid little B****!!!! It's not full on yet so I'm still wondering what's going on...temp when my husband left for work was WAY low (96.04) but shot up when I woke up around 9am...after the bathroom I temped again and it's back down to 96.98...very unusual for me mid-day so I think AF is here for real. AARRRGGG!!!! Well, if this is really AF then I guess I can finally move on with life!!!!

You never know, I thought the same thing and found out it was implantation bleeding. Keep positive.

My follicle is being stubborn but its growing. Hoping it takes a huge leap forward by Tuesday. I never thought growing a mature follicle would be all I wanted for my birthday!

I am not going to think about it though. This is my birthday weekend and I have not been drinking too much over the past two months, I am getting drunk this weekend. I was conceived off of a drunken night and maybe I can conceive this weekend. But I am going to concentrate having a good holiday weekend.

Happy 4th of July weekend to all of us in the states =)

Yes- to everyone in USA - have a happy and RELAXING 4th! I'm going to go to the lake and try to take my mind off of everything. It's hard though because I still keep getting cramps which are a constant reminder. At least I haven't felt too terrible yet - only a little queasy a few times. I only have a couple more days until I'm past the point where my bleeding started the last time when I had my MC. Praying every second that this one will go right and stay in there!

FALSE ALARM!!!! AF disappeared completely!!!!!!!! Really, it was just one little wipe of dark red blood and that was it. I can't wait to get my blood test back!!!!!!!!

Happy 4th of July weekend everybody! Going to watch some fantastic fireworks in the mountains of Colorado today. So excited!

FALSE ALARM!!!! AF disappeared completely!!!!!!!! Really, it was just one little wipe of dark red blood and that was it. I can't wait to get my blood test back!!!!!!!!

Happy 4th of July weekend everybody! Going to watch some fantastic fireworks in the mountains of Colorado today. So excited!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Opera - YAY!!!
Futurephotos - Try to Relax!

Happy 4th everyone!!

I cant wait until this TWW is O V E R!!!
Come on BFP!!!

How is everyone doing today? I'm having AF-like cramps....not fun.

wantanerd...have fun getting drunk this weekend!!! Woot!!!!

AF due sat...I promised myself I would not test until late. Im doing pretty good....not tempted to test yet.
Temp spiked up today...do not know what that means....hopefully its a good sign. Cold is going away slowly. hmmm...

Hope everyone is doing good!

Opera - I cant figure your chart out...im lost...lol....I cant wait to see how this results in.

So far so good, wine has been flowing for the last two nights. My birthday was awesome and now for a 4th of July block party tomorrow! Hope everyone else is having a great weekend!!!

I started spotting on July 3rd - I'm a little over 5 wks. I could use a lot of positive thoughts sent my way. I'm going to the Dr. today and am hoping everything is ok and not another MC.

i have just started a new cycle and was devistated when :witch: came :cry: but my oh has just been so suportive and positive its finaly started to rub off on me . when i see a pregnant lady i dnt die inside instead i think to myself dnt worry that will be you soon enough and the longer it takes the longer we can save and when the time does finaly come i can get all the things for baby ive been longing to buy without having to wait and get them one at a time . my mum has picked up a few books about all things baby i find it realy comforting to read them as its like im revising to be the best mum i can be :) im so ready to get on the positive thinking train and stop mopeing around :)

good luck ladies loads and loads of :dust: to all

I am totally with you here! That :witch: came last night after beign 11 days late!!! How depressing :cry: was that!!! But now its time to move on to the next month! and start thinking positive! I love this site everyone is so great. YAY FOR 2012 babies!

Hopefully over the next two days I will get my trigger shot. There is only one follicle but according to the Doc, a slowly growing follicle can produce a really good egg.

I started spotting on July 3rd - I'm a little over 5 wks. I could use a lot of positive thoughts sent my way. I'm going to the Dr. today and am hoping everything is ok and not another MC.

Let us know how the appointment goes. Thinking of you

Sending positive vibes to everyone!!!!

No news on my end yet other than my chart is a bit whacked out the last two days....

My HCG was even lower than the last time when I MC'd. I'm loosing this one too. :(

My HCG was even lower than the last time when I MC'd. I'm loosing this one too. :(

Mt heart goes out to you!!! I'm so sorry!! I had a few angel babies too and was checked by a doctor and was put on blood thinners and had to do clomid cause I ovulated too soon.

I will say a prayer for you and bring the prayer card in and send it your way tomorrow!!

So today I saw my baby at 6 weeks and was able too see it's little "flicker" of heart beat!!
I have 6 more weeks to go, then I'm in the clear!
Saying prayers eveyday and trying to stay positive!!!

Awww futurephotos!!! Prayers are headed your way!!!!

Yay Irishbaby! You will be fine!!! You'll see, six weeks will go by super fast! Just keep yourself busy!

So sorry to hear that futurephotos!! :hugs2:

irishbaby, that 6 weeks will fly by!! :)

AF is now 18 days late! Not tested again yet - too scared of seeing another BFN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->