The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Trigger shot was administered today. Dh and I have bded for three days straight and now for another three days =P.

Hoping this cycle is the one. Two weeks until pregnancy test.

Trigger shot was administered today. Dh and I have bded for three days straight and now for another three days =P.

wantanerd - Much :dust: to you!!! Definitely have fx'ed for your July :bfp:!! KT

Fingers are crossed for you. Hopefully all of the BDing paid off!!

I want to join!! This is only our first month TTC and I am so excited!! No matter what happens, I need to keep thinking positively!!

If we all concentrate and hope for it, it will happen. Let's keep repeating BFP BFP BFP

Irish - how you feeling?

ehhh... Morning sickness has started and I'm tired. The joy's of prenancy.
I was in the doctors office for a u/s and was able to see the heart beat! I go back in a week to make sure everything is going well. trying to stay postive an look for the sliver lining at the end....

How's everything with you?

Irish - how you feeling?

I was in the doctors office for a u/s and was able to see the heart beat! I go back in a week to make sure everything is going well. trying to stay postive an look for the sliver lining at the end....

awww....how exciting!! :flower:

Im doing ok....getting impatient now. My boobs have started to get sore today...I dont know if I should get excited or not. I have every symptom in the book monthly and this month I promised not to symptom spot, I have been good, but this one is hard to notice. Hopefully its a good thing that it came on sooo late. Last cycle they were sore since ovulation...this cycle they get sore today, 1 day until AF arrives(hopefully does not).
I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Irish - how you feeling?

awww....how exciting!! :flower:

Im doing ok....getting impatient now. My boobs have started to get sore today...I dont know if I should get excited or not. I have every symptom in the book monthly and this month I promised not to symptom spot, I have been good, but this one is hard to notice. Hopefully its a good thing that it came on sooo late. Last cycle they were sore since ovulation...this cycle they get sore today, 1 day until AF arrives(hopefully does not).
I guess we will just have to wait and see.

FX'd for you!!

Whelp....blood pregnancy test came back negative (they did a quantitative so this time I'm sure...) All the other hormone tests came back normal so now I really don't have any idea what's going on with my body. Going in for an u/s in a week from today to see if that is more revealing. Still doesn't explain how I've been feeling lately. Anyway, it looks like I'll be starting provera or something of the like just to get my body back on track. Apparently not having a period for so long (it's been 4 months now) can cause abnormalities in pregnancy. So it looks like DH and I are going to take it easy, I might have myself a few drinks, enjoy Harry Potter when it finally is released and start over. Not going the fertility drug route just yet. We'll see what happens. For now we're NTNP until I start having normal cycles. To be completely honest, I'm a little relieved. Don't get me wrong...I REALLY want children, at least one, that I've carried myself. But we've been struggling a bit financially lately and are JUST starting to get back on our feet and now we can really catch back up so we can buy our first home!!!!

I hope everyone is doing all right....please keep us all updated futurephotos and Irishbaby

Welcome MarcsPinkLady!!! I'll add you to the list! GL to you as you start out on this exciting (albeit frustrating sometimes) adventure.

Opera, I am with you with the drinks and seeing the new Harry Potter when it comes out next week. At least you know your next steps with provera and getting everything on track!

Opera - Maybe NTNP might be good for you....The stress pays a huge toll on your body. Just relax and enjoy a few drinks! YAY for home buying!! Buying your first home is super exciting!!! Good luck!!

Sorry I have been MIA for a bit DH and I are getting ourselves ready for IVF next week... We are Jumping in with both feet. I feel for you Opera have a few drinks.. you deserve it.. heck I might this weekend.. Lord Knows I need it even if it is just a glass of wine and a good book... My name isnt on the list :( I know you have been busy. hehe I want to add another BFP to the list.. HOpefully septemeber YAY! I am speaking gibberish.. My endometriosis is acting up tonight so the Vicodine is in full swing. Although I hate taking it.. I have been thinking about all you ladies and My prayers are with all that are trying and all that have got there BFPs :dust:
Sorry if I am rambling.. I havent blogged in a while

well i think im out this month af was late and this whole month has been out of wack think me and oh compleatly missed ov this month boooo just waiting around for next month now still positive though yay loads of :dust: to everyone thinking of all you ladies this month good luck x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->