The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

So I bought pineapple juice as I heard it helps with implantation. Well I am not too big of a fan so what better to help me stay relaxed than pineapple/oj with a little vodka in it =).

I will stop drinking as soon as I get a BFP, but it is too much to give up enjoying a weekend with DH before hand. And it's helping me get pineapple juice in my system =)

So I bought pineapple juice as I heard it helps with implantation. Well I am not too big of a fan so what better to help me stay relaxed than pineapple/oj with a little vodka in it =).

I will stop drinking as soon as I get a BFP, but it is too much to give up enjoying a weekend with DH before hand. And it's helping me get pineapple juice in my system =)

I didnt know that!! I have been drinking nasty grapefruit juice like water.
Learn something new every day!

Jojett I'm sorry for not adding you! Anyway GL on IVF!

So FF changed my chart and gave me solid crosshairs so it looks like I'm back in the game and am 3dpo. We shall see what happens!

:witch: got me Sunday:cry: Doctor wants to do testing this month to see what's going on:shrug:

I heard grapefruit helps with EWCM, but I hate grapefruit. I used to bartend...Rum/pineapple/and cranberry tastes pretty good. Put about 1.5 oz of clear rum (bacardi) over ice. Split the rest with cran and pineapple. Yum.

Or...If you like to make pina coladas, throw in a little pineapple into the mix while you're blending.

Thanks Stinas. Well I just got a call from my doctor's office to set up the HSG and since my doctor is on vacation this week and I am on vacation next week I will miss the window to test and will have to wait for my next cycle:cry:

To make matters worse one of my sales reps here at my office is at the end of her first trimester, I think, and said at lunch today how she is already over being pregnant (with her 2nd child) So I said to her to enjoy it and she said, "Just wait, you'll be happy at first, of course, but that will go away and you will be ready for it to be over too." It was all I could do not to start screaming and crying! I just said "I dont think that will be the case considering we have been trying for a year with NOTHING!!"
I feel like she is just so ungrateful!

Thanks Stinas. Well I just got a call from my doctor's office to set up the HSG and since my doctor is on vacation this week and I am on vacation next week I will miss the window to test and will have to wait for my next cycle:cry:

To make matters worse one of my sales reps here at my office is at the end of her first trimester, I think, and said at lunch today how she is already over being pregnant (with her 2nd child) So I said to her to enjoy it and she said, "Just wait, you'll be happy at first, of course, but that will go away and you will be ready for it to be over too." It was all I could do not to start screaming and crying! I just said "I dont think that will be the case considering we have been trying for a year with NOTHING!!"
I feel like she is just so ungrateful!

I just dont understand people!!! People like that make me mad! Like stop taking things for granted!!!
My bff is in her third trimester...4 more weeks to go and she complains, but thats not the bad part. Shes not really fully into babies. Its weird...she will be like awww...ok im over it now...lets go. So it makes me want to say why even have one? And yes, of course she was one of those wham Im pregnant.
Stupid me got upset one day and told her I was trying...all she could say was you should go to the doc because maybe somethings wrong with you. I dont know how I had the courage not to punch her in the face! lol
I truly believe that when it happens to us TTCers we will become the most loving, appreciative mothers out there. We ALL deserve it more than anyone out there after going through all the tears and sweat we go through monthly. I really do believe it! We just need to keep our heads up and try to stay positive.

AMEN Stinas!! It's hard enough to be on the TTC roller coaster but to have to watch this Fertile Myrtle walk around rubbing her bump talking about how she is "over" being pregnant (MONDAY-FRIDAY) I just get soooo frustrated and emotional!!:brat: I have wanted to take her by the sholders and shake her all while screaming, "You have a baby inside you!!! Why are you complaining?!?!?!?"

She and I are friends around the office, Im also her manager, but sometimes I think she likes having something that I cant have at the moment (she knows DH and I are TTC) and discretely rubs it in my face:growlmad:

So sorry for the rant, its just one of those days:sad2:

AMEN Stinas!! It's hard enough to be on the TTC roller coaster but to have to watch this Fertile Myrtle walk around rubbing her bump talking about how she is "over" being pregnant (MONDAY-FRIDAY) I just get soooo frustrated and emotional!!:brat: I have wanted to take her by the sholders and shake her all while screaming, "You have a baby inside you!!! Why are you complaining?!?!?!?"

She and I are friends around the office, Im also her manager, but sometimes I think she likes having something that I cant have at the moment (she knows DH and I are TTC) and discretely rubs it in my face:growlmad:

So sorry for the rant, its just one of those days:sad2:

Oh trust me...I KNOW! The rubbing the belly truly drives me INSANE! I really do wonder...I only see her doing it around other people...so it makes me think its just a "hey look at me...im pregnant!" Like why dont you do it at home? hmmm...lol call me crazy, but it drives me mad!
I feel the same way lately. I have been helping her get things together because she is beyond clueless...sometimes it bothers me, but then again sometimes doing all this baby stuff makes me feel better. Mostly it makes me upset when I leave her baby filled home, to my adult home.
You never know with your co-worker...I believe people are jealous of others even though in your eyes, they may have "more" than you or vice versa. People are weird.
Im in a ranting mood today as well!
I am avoiding taking a FRER because im afraid of the BFN. I am late, which is a good sign as well as a bad sign. I am irregular, so being late is like great, af went off the chart again...sometimes shes on time and sometimes she loses her gps and goes the long way. Life works is mysterious ways.
I think im having a crummy day because I did cave last night and took a stupid digital cb test...BFN...BUT...it was at night with very diluted pee...must have drank 3 waters in the last 2 hours before taking it....OR this could be me making excuses to make myself feel better. lol

wow - just realized how long my rant is lol sorry.

:wave: can I join I need some positive thinking and vibes :)

oh trust me...i know! The rubbing the belly truly drives me insane! I really do wonder...i only see her doing it around other people...so it makes me think its just a "hey look at me...im pregnant!" like why dont you do it at home? Hmmm...lol call me crazy, but it drives me mad!
I feel the same way lately. I have been helping her get things together because she is beyond clueless...sometimes it bothers me, but then again sometimes doing all this baby stuff makes me feel better. Mostly it makes me upset when i leave her baby filled home, to my adult home.
You never know with your co-worker...i believe people are jealous of others even though in your eyes, they may have "more" than you or vice versa. People are weird.
Im in a ranting mood today as well!
I am avoiding taking a frer because im afraid of the bfn. I am late, which is a good sign as well as a bad sign. I am irregular, so being late is like great, af went off the chart again...sometimes shes on time and sometimes she loses her gps and goes the long way. Life works is mysterious ways.
I think im having a crummy day because i did cave last night and took a stupid digital cb test...bfn...but...it was at night with very diluted pee...must have drank 3 waters in the last 2 hours before taking it....or this could be me making excuses to make myself feel better. Lol

wow - just realized how long my rant is lol sorry.

:test: AGAIN!!! Maybe AF is late for a reason!!! GL and FX this is your month:thumbup:

Thanks for ranting with me by the way, it helped me not to take out my frustration on the office:winkwink:

I want to test with fmu and all I have is a stupid digital. I will buy some frer today.
I feel some cramping here and there. Is that normal? I hope af is a no show for good.
Ttc makes me nervous.

Welcome Damita! I'll add you to the ever-growing list!

Sorry for being MIA lately ladies!!! I've been SO busy this week. Anyway, like I said in my last post, FF changed my crosshairs so I'm now supposedly 7DPO. But today, it took away the solid lines and gave me dotted lines. SIGH!!!!

On top of that, around the day FF changed my chart, all my symptoms have pretty much gone away so I'm feeling pretty doubtful at the moment. (Although, apparently my mom didn't have any symptoms when she was pregnant with any of us except me until after 5 months and since we got our AF's at the same age, it's possible I take after her in the whole symptomless thing)

Anyway, I have an u/s today in about an hour and I SO hope I get some answers. I mean, this is getting ridiculous!!!!

Hope everyone is doing good!!

Opera - I hope you get some answers soon!!

As for me...still no af...neg FRER today....some brown spotting today, but none when wipe, go figure. I just want AF to come already so I can start this new cycle!
I have decided to DTD every other day from when AF is finished to the day she is expected back and hopefully never comes.
I have also decided if I do not get preg by November, we will go get checked out.
I am on a mission!!!

Well....my ovaries are covered in a "string of pearls"...or in layman's terms, I have polycystic ovaries.

So in about a week I'm going to start provera and see if it helps.

I have to admit I'm really down in the dumps right now...

awww hugs opera and good luck :dust: for the provera hope it works hun :)
Im wishing this cycle would hurry up started taking epo at the begining of the month and obviosly made me ovulate early and ddnt bd until a couple of days before i was ment to o but never got a pos opk so think we missed our chance this month its a shame as oh bday is on the 30th so would have been a nice gift oh well ill just have to start my opks as soon as af is gone next month and hope for the best gl everyone else and :dust: x x x

Sry to hear about the PCOS Opera, I know how hard that one is to swallow. just remember there are lots of ladies on here with PCOS and they have had kids and there are other women (myself included) making sure PCOS won't get in the way of our dreams for children. You know what the problem is now and there are ways to fix it.

i am actualy finding it soo hard to be posotive right now my oh has his best friend around with his 7month pregnant fiance who miraculasly concived 3 months after anouncing we were gonna start trying its just so hard to be around her at the mo as its taking us alot longer than we first thought could do with some nice words from u lovely ladies ive decided to just get drunk tonight to numb all the pain its taking all ive got to stay together and not cry my eyes out right now it hurts so bad . Sorry for the rant ladies im just having a difficult night :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->