The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

We all need to keep as positive as possible in order for it to work!!
Lets stick together ladies!!

Looks like this month is done for me. I started spotting wednesday after I went in for my blood work that morning. Tomorrow morning Af should start but I am thankful it is about to start for the third month in a row. It means my body is working. Hopefully soon it works and gives me a BFP!!!!

^Thats great! Granted you want the BFP, if sometimes it is rewarding to see everything working properly.
I hope our BFP comes soon!!

How is everyone doing?

yay for everything working :happydance:

im just starting month 8 ive decided to just try and live my life like i normaly would and if i get pregnant i will be overjoyd if not then at least i wont feel like ive put myself through hell worrying about everything im going to continue to save but not beat myself up if i want to buy myself anything bring on a positive month im done with feeling down and im just going to enjoy life and time with my fiance and if it happens it happens loads of baby :dust: to all

yay for everything working :happydance:

im just starting month 8 ive decided to just try and live my life like i normaly would and if i get pregnant i will be overjoyd if not then at least i wont feel like ive put myself through hell worrying about everything im going to continue to save but not beat myself up if i want to buy myself anything bring on a positive month im done with feeling down and im just going to enjoy life and time with my fiance and if it happens it happens loads of baby :dust: to all

Good luck!!! Its super hard to go back to normal. It sounds soooo easy but its really hard. I am trying to do the same this month. I have also started to try that Sperm meets egg plan. Lets see how that works. I am going on vacation for a few days in Aug with DH, but I am bringing my cousin along...so DTD is not much of an option when she is in the bed next to us lol....kind of gross thinking about it. I should have ovulated by then hopefully.

How is everyone doing? Any news?

Hi ladies! Well, I am stuck in this horrible waiting period. Because my cycles are so screwy, I don't really know what to expect. Today I am on CD 39, 15 DPO. No signs of AF, but no signs of being prego either. I took a hpt on Saturday morning (13DPO) and got a :bfn:... booo! So if :witch: doesn't show up by tomorrow morning, I will test again... If :witch: shows up, I will wait til she's gone then make an dr's appt. I need to find out why my cycles are so irregular. Better to find out the underlying issue sooner, than later. What do you ladies think? Your opinions would be most welcome! KT

I've read on the 1st-tri boards that 13DPO is still early. Wait until AF is due and try testing again, then test every other day after that until she shows up. As for finding out what's going on...I'd say schedule an u/s asap. They took bloods for me and everything came back normal but the u/s showed that both my ovaries are completely covered in cysts so they started me on Provera. I know all about the irregular cycles thing and can totally relate to how frustrating it is! So yeah, ultrasound pronto...and GL!!! I hope all is well!!!!

So Provera seems to be going well. No side effects yet so that makes me happy. I'm feeling rather positive today b/c I had a really cool God moment yesterday. I was in church (I go to a pretty big church) and sometimes the Pastor has a spiritual moment and starts praying for specific people...like "there's someone here who needs..." Well, anyway, I was serving on the worship team and had already gotten back on stage to get ready to worship and the pastor said "there's someone here whose been trying to get pregnant. God is opening up your womb right now and will bless you with the success of a baby." I was stunned!!!! I knew that was for me and I was so excited!!!! It was so hard not to cry right there, but I kept it together!!!

Anyway...I just pray that this blessing is passed on to all you ladies. Keep your hopes up. I know it's hard, and I know it can be really depressing sometimes but it WILL happen. I just know it!!!

Love you all!!!!

awww opera thats so nice glad your feeling good hope the provera works and this is your month good luck loads of baby :dust: to all x x x

KT - 13 DPO is still early...especially for irregular gals!

Opera - Thats great that you are doing better!! Sometimes going to church makes me feel better too! A little bit of praying and hope goes a long way!!

Thanks Stinas....how are you doing lately???

Im doing good. Waiting to ovulate.
I have decided to do the sperm meets egg plan this month. Hopefully it works. I just want to cover all my days just in case I o later like I did last cycle. I really can't stand irregular cycles. It sucks!!

Yes yes yes! Positive! Gotta Stay that way.... AF or the:witch:is due on Saturday the 30th... FX ladies :)

I have decided to do the sperm meets egg plan this month. Hopefully it works. I just want to cover all my days just in case I o later like I did last cycle. I really can't stand irregular cycles. It sucks!!

The spem meets egg thing worked for me. I BD'd on Cycle day 6, 8, 10, 11, and 12. I (think) ovulated on CD12 so I'm sure there were plenty of sperm waiting for my egg. Hopefully this egg sticks b/c I've already told everyone! I can't keep my mouth shut.

Also, I used preseed that week too. Good luck!

I dont have irregular cycles though. That must be tough to deal with.

The spem meets egg thing worked for me. I BD'd on Cycle day 6, 8, 10, 11, and 12. I (think) ovulated on CD12 so I'm sure there were plenty of sperm waiting for my egg. Hopefully this egg sticks b/c I've already told everyone! I can't keep my mouth shut.

Also, I used preseed that week too. Good luck!

I dont have irregular cycles though. That must be tough to deal with.

Thanks for giving me hope!!!
So far I have 2 bd days. I will do it every other day until I get a + OPK, then every day for 3-4 days, then back to every other...until I go on vacation Aug 8. Ill have to skip a few days then because we are going away with my cousin and she is staying in the room with us.
I really hope this works. I am trying to keep positive...its the only thing making me not pull my hair out!!!

I have never used preseed. I know its TMI, but I have no problem getting wet down there when its time to bd....I actually get super wet...is that good, or does the preseed do something different?

Don't worry about preseed then. My CM was mediocre and I needed more. Preseed helps with that.

I had an almost + OPK today so hopefully I'll O earlier than I thought!! Yay!
So preseed is pointless for me?

I had an almost + OPK today so hopefully I'll O earlier than I thought!! Yay!
So preseed is pointless for me?

I would say yes, it's pointless for you b/c it sounds like you have plenty of EWCM. I didn't, so I needed it.

Hi future mommies, I need some advice. I am on CD 41 and 17 DPO. I tested yesterday and got bfn. But every night for the past 4-5 nights or so I have been feeling nauseous and have a head ache. No sign of AF. No other symptoms. No sore bb's. I read online today that some people it has taken 8-10 weeks to get a positive hpt. Has anyone experienced this or known any one that has experienced this? I am going to wait a few more days, test again and if I still get a bfn, I will make an appointment with the dr's. Thanks in advance!

Hi future mommies, I need some advice. I am on CD 41 and 17 DPO. I tested yesterday and got bfn. But every night for the past 4-5 nights or so I have been feeling nauseous and have a head ache. No sign of AF. No other symptoms. No sore bb's. I read online today that some people it has taken 8-10 weeks to get a positive hpt. Has anyone experienced this or known any one that has experienced this? I am going to wait a few more days, test again and if I still get a bfn, I will make an appointment with the dr's. Thanks in advance!

Do you have regular cycles? When is AF due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->