The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Do you temp? Or opk?

Just OPK. I've tried temping but because I never wake up at the same times on the weekends, I would get spikes every weekend and I could never figure out when I o'd from temping.

Hi future mommies, I need some advice. I am on CD 41 and 17 DPO. I tested yesterday and got bfn. But every night for the past 4-5 nights or so I have been feeling nauseous and have a head ache. No sign of AF. No other symptoms. No sore bb's. I read online today that some people it has taken 8-10 weeks to get a positive hpt. Has anyone experienced this or known any one that has experienced this? I am going to wait a few more days, test again and if I still get a bfn, I will make an appointment with the dr's. Thanks in advance!

Do you have regular cycles? When is AF due?

No my cycles aren't regular, but they are usually between 30-35 days long. The longest I've ever had was 40 days. I am now on CD 42. Still nothing...

Test today. You might as well. If you have hcg in your system it doubles everyday. So by now, (hopefully) it should be high enough to register on a pregnancy test (if in fact you are pregnant).

Do you temp? Or opk?

Just OPK. I've tried temping but because I never wake up at the same times on the weekends, I would get spikes every weekend and I could never figure out when I o'd from temping.

Hi future mommies, I need some advice. I am on CD 41 and 17 DPO. I tested yesterday and got bfn. But every night for the past 4-5 nights or so I have been feeling nauseous and have a head ache. No sign of AF. No other symptoms. No sore bb's. I read online today that some people it has taken 8-10 weeks to get a positive hpt. Has anyone experienced this or known any one that has experienced this? I am going to wait a few more days, test again and if I still get a bfn, I will make an appointment with the dr's. Thanks in advance!

Do you have regular cycles? When is AF due?

No my cycles aren't regular, but they are usually between 30-35 days long. The longest I've ever had was 40 days. I am now on CD 42. Still nothing...

I would suggest temping....set an alarm and take temp at same time every day. I dont wake up same time every day, so putting an alarm helps...plus there is an temp adjuster for the days you wake up different time.
I highly suggest it for irregular cycles. It helps me a lot since I never know how long my cycle is going to go for.
TTC stresses everyone out, so it could be that thats making your cycle a bit longer. I would test anyways, because by now you should have enough in your system to detect something if you are. Do not buy a blue dye test whatever you do, I would suggest FRER.
Good luck!! Keep us posted!!

Hi ladies :flower: can I join? We are on cycle 4 TCC#1. I'm temping, using OPK's for second month now and I take EPO.

I'm usually quite regular and OV on cd16, but this month I OV'd early at CD14, so OH and I could not get our 3 days of BD before OV in...we BD'd right after my positive OPK and the next morning. I hope that's enough BD to catch eggy!

I would love a may baby xx

The list is getting big ladies!!!! Let's make a promise to each other that we'll stick together until each of us sees that :bfp:

And for the lucky ladies who already saw those bright and beautiful double lines, please keep us updated on how it's going! Let us know when you find out the gender (if you're sharing) and everything! Because, it's not about getting pregnant, it's about actually having a baby!!!! :flower:

Welcome Popcorn!!
Kes - on to a more positive cycle!!

I just got my +OPK!! Super excited! Doing good with the whole "sperm meets egg plan". Hope this is our cycle!!!

I agree with Opera - Lets stick together and share stories...and the BFPers keep us posted!!!

I am joining this thread to! I'm so broody at the moment its unreal! babydust!

Hi Ladies. I am now on CD 45 and 21 DPO and still no sign of AF. I will take another test in the morning. This will be test #4. If I get another bfn, I am calling the doc to get their opinion. I will keep you all informed on what they say. FX'ed....:shrug:

Let us know when that :bfp: shows!!!

Hi all, I know I haven't been on here in a while, but been pretty hectic lately, just wanted to say that I had read up on the use of the herbal tablets Agnus Castus/Vitex, and seen that they had a similar effect to that of Clomid. my sister was put onto clomid after TTC for a very long time, and got her :bfp: within 4 months.
After hubby and me had been trying for just over 9 months, I thought it was worth a shot, so I started taking it on the first day of my last period (30th June), and for 14 days after. Because of things being so busy, I totally lost track of my dates, and it wasn't until late last night I counted the days and realised I was 4 days late, Soooooo..... I tested, and tested again, and tested for a third time this morning...... GUESS WHAT??!!!!

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still in complete shock, on :cloud9: but feeling rather nauseas too!!

Sending heaps of :dust: to you all!!! XXXX

chick27 that is lovely to hear!! I'm loving the fact that you lost track before realising; I think it helps to not have the stress/worry of thinking 'what day am I on? when do I need to test? am I late?' etc. :D

congratulations :hugs:

That's awesome! I'm happy for you. Welcome to the overly worried 1st Trimester group!! You will drive yourself crazy for the next 12 weeks! LOL.

Yahoo!!!! CONGRATS Chick27 and a H&H 9 months to you and your :baby:!!

hey was feeling so positive this month got the ewcm stuff and everything was going realy good ttc now today i had a bombshell put on me that i should find another job as the shop i work in is probably going to be shutting so i will be out of work im so upset as i love my job and now worrying if i did manage to catch the egg this month who is going to employ a pregnant person i passed up a good job offer for this one as my boss was so lovely and made me feel realy welcomed here i and the other boss was a bit unreliable im regretting my decision now. im not going to stop ttc as i want a baby more than anything and oh has a quite good job its been a hard 8 months so far allready and dont want to put it off and have to go through it all again from the begining so on that note realy positive about possibly having caught the egg this month but if i have im slightly screwed some support would be apreciated hope all you lovely ladies are having a good cycle and to all those with a bfp massive congratulations

sorry for the rant :)

Congrats Chick27!!! Welcome Littlerpinces....I'm soooo sorry to hear about all your troubles nautegesocks! To be honest, I wouldn't mention that you're pregnant (if you are) until 3 months into the new job. If they fire you for that then it wasn't worth having and if they don't then you know you made the right decision by not saying anything. Most companies understand.

Provera worked...the :witch: finally showed but OH MY GOSH!!!!! Sigh....it's SO heavy. And it's been so long since I've had a period with cramps that this just kinda sucks.

On a happier note...DH is totally 100% on the same page as me now (I think his heart wasn't quite into it before) and we are OFFICIALLY trying (as in, he announced it to his family)! I think the mini NTNP break was all he needed and so I'm starting a new ticker and a new day!!!

Thanks everyone for your good wishes, I definitely think having something to take your mind off TTC is the way to go. Sending :dust: to you all XXX

Chick - thats wonderful!!!!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!!!

Opera - Glad to hear you are on track again!!!

KT - Looks like a longggg cycle! I hate them!!! If AF does not show, I would go see a doc as well!

Good luck everyone...keep us posted preggo ladies!!!

I need to start thinking positive thoughts this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->