The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Hi ladies! :hi:

The doc called yesterday and she is gave me an Rx for Provera and Clomid. So I will start Provera Monday. She told me I need to take one more hpt before I start taking Provera, so I will test tomorrow morning.

I still feel like there are weird things going on. I've had a lot of creamy CM for the past week, way more than I've ever had. And I've had twinges on my right side, around where I would guess my ovary is. No idea what's up with all that. :shrug: Any ideas?

Opera Lady - glad you are onto a new cycle, but sorry for the terrible AF.. she's a :witch: isn't she?!?

Welcome Fairydust22! I'll add you to the ever growing list!

KT....I know exactly how frustrated you are. I don't want to be a downer, or scare you or anything like that but I had a lot of creamy cm along with twinges around my ovaries and a slew of other pregnancy symptoms. No period for 5 months though was my biggest clue that I actually wasn't pregnant. For me, it all happened because my ovaries were covered in half-matured follicles. The lack of progesterone in my system is what was causing all these problems. (Apparently too much estrogen can be toxic?!) Anyway, I really hope the Provera works for both of us. My hubby doesn't want to go the clomid route just yet but in your case I'll be encouraging and say that it is supposed to work really well...and the procedure that you have to have before starting clomid supposedly increases your chances of getting pregnant for about 3 months afterwards! In the end, I'm sure it will all work out!!! I would also suggest having a trans-vag u/s. That is what confirmed my issues and I am SO relieved to finally know what's going on!!!! GL and I hope you get it all figured out!

What a lovely idea for a thread!. Think positive thoughts can do the world of good!. If anyone interested read the book/ watch dvd 'The Secret', also can find it on facebook. It is about the law of attraction, attracting things into your life through the power of your mind and positive thinking. It's amazing inspirational stuff. :dust: to you ladies! xxx

opera_lady24 I'm curious, what procedure are you talking about? That helps you conceive for 3 months.

I have been ttc since Oct 09'. I was previously on BCP for 8 years because of cysts, and I still haven't had a normal cycle since I've been off them. In March 11' I had my first colmid = :bfn:. After that I went back to get my next dose of clomid and I was DENIED!! ](*,)The clomid apparently over stimulated my ovaries and I had alot of little cysts left and the doc said it would be too dangerous to take another round until they cleared up. I went back for two more months and they still hadn't gotten any better so I was prescribed BCP to get rid of the left over cysts. I go back 8-15to see what my ovaries are looking like now. :-= If there is a procedure to help ttc I'm game.. I am so ready for my :bfp:!!!

wantabby...<3 your piccy on here! :dust:

:( got really sore BBs/nips for the first time EVER... if I'm not preggers this time I think I'll have a mental break down!

To all the new ladies....Welcome and good luck!!!

My temps shot up today...got my +OPK cd 16 and am now CD21...so im waiting to get some crosshairs on FF. I have been cramping for a few days now, got worse last night and today...hopefully its a start to something good!

Hi ladies! :hi:

The doc called yesterday and she is gave me an Rx for Provera and Clomid. So I will start Provera Monday. She told me I need to take one more hpt before I start taking Provera, so I will test tomorrow morning.

I still feel like there are weird things going on. I've had a lot of creamy CM for the past week, way more than I've ever had. And I've had twinges on my right side, around where I would guess my ovary is. No idea what's up with all that. :shrug: Any ideas?

Opera Lady - glad you are onto a new cycle, but sorry for the terrible AF.. she's a :witch: isn't she?!?

Good luck!! I hope its a BPF that just took too damn long!!! If not, at least you know somewhat whats going on...and start a new cycle.

So this is cycle 3 with Femara and the follicles are driving me crazy yet again! They are slow growing and only grew 2mm in 4 days. I am hoping this weekend they have a bit of a growth spurt. As long as they continue to grow I will be happy. They did this to me last month and it drove me crazy. Hoping by the end of next week, I will get triggered.

Welcome wantabby and Mrs.E!

@wantabby: my dr. said they can't give me clomid unless they know my tubes are clear. Basically they stick a needle thingy up you and spray the same minerals they inject in your arm when you have an MRI w/contrast, then they do an ultrasound. If the minerals don't get stuck on anything, well then you're good to start a round of clomid. It's to make sure that when the clomid forces your body to ovulate, the fertilized egg won't get implanted in your tubes due to blockage. Apparently, the minerals kind of clean out your tubes, even if they were clear to begin with and for some reason unknown to science at the moment increases your chance of getting pregnant for about 3-4 months. That's all I know. Also, I second Mrs.E...I really like your picture too! It's perfect for this thread!!!! :flower:

@Stinas: GL!!!! and :dust: to you!!!! I have good feelings for you darling!!!!

@MurphyTaylor: sounds real hopeful!!!! GL!!!

@Wantanerd: I'm sending positive vibes to your follicles. They will grow and you'll get triggered and soon you'll be growing a precious little package!!!

The :witch: hasn't gone away yet...sheesh! I'm hoping this means my uterus will be nice and clean for a fresh new TTC start. I'm predicting the baby making fun can begin in about 4-5 days. Really I have no clue...just am waiting. I'm willing to wait a little longer...I'm hoping for a birthday present come October so that's my goal!

Thanks Opera!!! I have the same for you!!!

I wish you all the best of luck!!! Lets get some babies in this thread!!!

I will be away on vacation this week...but I might pop in here and there!!
Enjoy the week!
xoxo

This is a wonderful thread/idea!! I feel more positive already!!!!:happydance: I feel the more that join this thread, the more strength the positive vibes will have!!! Ladies just remember, our bodies are MADE for this, we can and will do this!! Good luck to you all! Xo

Thank you Opera_lady24 && Mrs. E, I thought the pic was too cute when I found it!

Opera_lady, Is the procediure you are talking about done in office?? I go to the doc Monday, and I would like to discuss trying it. I am willing to try anything at this point! :help:

Stinas, FX'd for you!! Hope to hear good news soon!! :dust:

:witch: got me this morning right on schedule and I am on to cycle 13:cry:

I just called my doctor to schedule the HSG (which I was hoping not to have to go through:nope:) and I will have the test done next Tuesday the 16th. I am soooo nervous, anyone else had this done and can share any info with me??:shrug:

That's awesome! I'm happy for you. Welcome to the overly worried 1st Trimester group!! You will drive yourself crazy for the next 12 weeks! LOL.

LOL!! Your not kidding on that one!! I'm on week 11 and 3days and still nervous!! Plus had 5 u/s and heard the heart beat twice. Too me getting pregant is half the battle the other half is getting threw the next 12 weeks!!
Congrats!!

Welcome JennaLynn! I whole-heartedly agree! I'll add you to the list on pg 2!!!

@wantabby - I honestly don't know if it's done in office but yeah, I'd definitely talk to your dr. I just assumed it was part of prescribing provera but maybe it's not commonly practiced?

Anyone know about this sperm meets egg plan? I'm super curious....I think I'll start a thread...

Welcome JennaLynn! I whole-heartedly agree! I'll add you to the list on pg 2!!!

@wantabby - I honestly don't know if it's done in office but yeah, I'd definitely talk to your dr. I just assumed it was part of prescribing provera but maybe it's not commonly practiced?

Anyone know about this sperm meets egg plan? I'm super curious....I think I'll start a thread...

Sperm meets egg in a nutshell: You :sex: as much as possible when you are in your fertile week. The goal is to have lots of sperm waiting when the egg is released. That's pretty much how I got my BFP. We BD'd on CD 6, CD8, CD 10, CD 11, and CD 12. I ovulated on CD12

I got my bloodwork back and my thyroid is underactive so now I have to go back tomorrow and have more blood drawn for further testing...

Anyone else have issues with their thyroid? This is new to me and would love some reassurance :shrug:

I have thyroid issues as well. As soon as your meds are sorted out (mine was sorted out in the first month) its no big deal. Its one pill a day and it is very common.

I have thyroid issues as well. As soon as your meds are sorted out (mine was sorted out in the first month) its no big deal. Its one pill a day and it is very common.

Did you have any symptoms leading up to it? Do the meds make you feel better?

i never had any symptoms but the meds did make me feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->