The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Hi Girls!!

Thinking of you all!! I wanted to check in with you and see how you all are doing?
Sending you all good vibes!! I hope you all get your BFP soon!!

UPDATE:
I'm 11 weeks and 4 days today!!! I ve had five ultrasounds last one at 10 weeks that the hubby went with and our little Bella/Connor put on a little show and was waving at my hubbyand I . I've also heard the babies heart beat twice aswell!
The hubby and I are telling people tomorrow on my birthday. I be nice to tell people and see how they react!!

Hubby is wanting a boy SOOOO bad... I don't care what it is as long as it's healthy!!
Heart you girls!!

Congrats! How exciting for you and your hubby! I bet you are anxious to get to tell everyone about your baby! Congrats again and best wishes for a healthy and happy delivery! Oh, and spread some of that baby dust onto us girl ;)

Hey Irishbaby!!! Thank you so much for sharing! That is truly encouraging.

So...I'm pretty excited...Hubby is very truly on board now about the whole TTC thing (he was so nervous about our financial situation before and I think that's why nothing ever worked out before and it's probably why I didn't have AF for SOOO long b/c I was just so stressed out about the whole thing) Anyway...that's why my TTC ticker has changed. I'm now on CD10...we started the SMEP method on CD8 when AF officially went away. I have a feeling I ovulate late but we'll see...my temps seem to be steadily dropping so I SO hope that's a sign things are finally working out for me! I've been religious about taking prenatals, I've completely cut out alcohol, I'm eating healthier, exercising, and last night I started taking Vitex (agnus castus). I'll be totally happy if all of this equals a normal cycle this month and AF shows up on time. That way I can really know around what day I can expect to ovulate and so forth. I'm not expecting to get pregnant this cycle but that would be awesome too!!!

:dust: to everyone!!!!!

Hey Irishbaby!!! Thank you so much for sharing! That is truly encouraging.

So...I'm pretty excited...Hubby is very truly on board now about the whole TTC thing (he was so nervous about our financial situation before and I think that's why nothing ever worked out before and it's probably why I didn't have AF for SOOO long b/c I was just so stressed out about the whole thing) Anyway...that's why my TTC ticker has changed. I'm now on CD10...we started the SMEP method on CD8 when AF officially went away. I have a feeling I ovulate late but we'll see...my temps seem to be steadily dropping so I SO hope that's a sign things are finally working out for me! I've been religious about taking prenatals, I've completely cut out alcohol, I'm eating healthier, exercising, and last night I started taking Vitex (agnus castus). I'll be totally happy if all of this equals a normal cycle this month and AF shows up on time. That way I can really know around what day I can expect to ovulate and so forth. I'm not expecting to get pregnant this cycle but that would be awesome too!!!

:dust: to everyone!!!!!

Omg!!! Opralady STOP the vitex... it does nothing but mess up your cycle!! I took it last year and it was a WASTE of time!!

So I got triggered today and the nurse told me to bd tonight and saturday morning to make sure his counts are up, but DH has great counts just is on the low side morph wise.

So should I listen to the nurse? Or should I bd like crazy over the next three days?

So I got triggered today and the nurse told me to bd tonight and saturday morning to make sure his counts are up, but DH has great counts just is on the low side morph wise.

So should I listen to the nurse? Or should I bd like crazy over the next three days?

Just don't do it more than once a day. If you do it tonight, wait 'til tomorrow night to do it again. This way he has 24 hours to renew his count. If you do it 2x a day, it's a waste b/c there aren't enough sperm.

Hello Ladies,

May I join you? I have been on here for a long while, but have not joined this thread. DH and I are 32 so I hang out on the 34+ thread alot. This is my first official cycle TTC but before that we were WTT/NTNP for a very long time. I think most of it was financial and waiting to get out of school. DH finished in 2009 and I finish grad degree #2 this year. Now we are finally on the same page. He was luke warm for the past few months, but last month decided he was "ready to have a baby NOW." Which meant that we needed to get pregnant like 9 months ago. That being said, this was my first month trying proper. We DTD during the days leading up to OV, but stopped short on OV day b/c we pooped. LOL. So we're game for next month. But would really like our BFP this month if it is in God;s will and plan for us. That being said, I'd like to join you all! It is great to remind myself that my body is meant to do this-as one of you said. I can do this! I think we get so focused on what if I am in the percentage of people who can't, that we stop focusing on the fact that eventually no matter what we have to go through to get there. Most of us will! Plus, encouraging others keeps my mind off the dreaded TWW! That said, count me in!

babydust!

Just don't do it more than once a day. If you do it tonight, wait 'til tomorrow night to do it again. This way he has 24 hours to renew his count. If you do it 2x a day, it's a waste b/c there aren't enough sperm.

See my Doctor told me diffrent... He told me everyday twice a day..... I think it's up too you.. I bd everyday and one day twice a day!

opera_lady24, how many days did you take Provera and after how many days of taking it did AF show up? I'm on day 5 out of 10 and on CD 56 and no signs other than some dull pains that come and go around my ovaries, sometimes only on my right side.

It took the full cycle of pills plus 7 days my first round of provera. The third time I took it though I was on day 8 of pills and i started spotting.

I took the full round of 10 days, although I think I accidentally took two one day b/c I came to day 10 and there were none left...but I know there were 10 pills in the bottle at one point b/c I counted them....sorry, tangent....I got AF about 2 days after stopping and it was full on heavy heavy...like, the heaviest I've ever experienced in my life (but that could be b/c I hadn't seen the witch in 5 months too) You're technically not supposed to start bleeding until you're completely done with the round b/c the progesterone keeps you from it. Don't worry...she will come!

Welcome GirlBlue!!!! I will most certainly add you to the list!

@Irishbaby: everyone else seems to have different reviews about vitex?? It's supposed to work slowly so it might not do anything this month but some women who have problems with irregular cycles say it works wonders. Do you have irregular cycles? I don't know if there are benefits other than ovulating a few days earlier for women with regular cycles...

Hi everyone!!!!!
Back from vacation!! It was amazing not knowing what DPO you are! I did take my temp every day except for one day. The day I didnt take my temp I got super sick...wanted to puke, super bad headache, tummy was in knots, dizzy...the whole 9 yards....it was sooo bad that now my sister-in law and brother in law think I am preg. Hopefully I am, but it was a bit odd when she was drilling me asking me questions(with a kind heart, not being nosey). I dont know what was wrong with me, but it went away a few hours later, but headache stayed all day. I am starting to get a cold now, sore/dry throat and cough....lots of whiteish stringy sticky cm for the past few days. Hopefully its a good sign.
My bff had her baby early, while I was gone. I saw her today and what an angel. I love her like she is mine and the great thing is my bff lets me hold her as much as I want and knows I love her like shes mine...so shes like shes yours whenever you want lol While holding her today I really realized how bad I want this. I felt like she already knew me from all those days/night of me and her mom gossiping away. Its an amazing thing. I could only imagine how she feels while holding her. It truly is an amazing thing.

Irish - Glad to hear you are doing good!! 11 weeks...wow..that went fast!!!

How is everyone doing?

@ Stinas. Those all sounds like great signs.
I had alot of stringy/creamy CM today too. I'm really hoping its a good sign.When are you due to test?

I have Godkids and I've felt the same way. Love them like they are mine. It truly is an amazing feeling and makes me feel the exact same way.

Babydust!!

May i join?:blush:

I think at the moment im in the midst of a ridiculously long cycle!, my suspected witch visit was 6th August, and im now over a week and 1 day late with twinges like im going to come on, but then i get nothing. I feel too normal to be pregnant:wacko:

Just wish once in a while my body would co-operate or do as i want it to do :(

@ Stinas. Those all sounds like great signs.
I had alot of stringy/creamy CM today too. I'm really hoping its a good sign.When are you due to test?

I have Godkids and I've felt the same way. Love them like they are mine. It truly is an amazing feeling and makes me feel the exact same way.

Babydust!!

I hope so!!! I have a cold now, but that didnt mean anything last cycle when I got sick twice!
I have odd cycles, so FF says I am due this Friday the 19th, but I might just wait it out until the 24-25th of this month. My cycles range from 32-44 days...sometimes longer. LP goes from 15-17.
It really is amazing!! I feel more comfortable because we are always together, so she feels comfortable with me too. This morning she called me and asked me to come help her do her first bath. I felt really nice that she knows I am good at things like that. She fully trusts me and knows I know what I am doing, so its a really nice feeling.
Baby dust to you as well!!!

May i join?:blush:

I think at the moment im in the midst of a ridiculously long cycle!, my suspected witch visit was 6th August, and im now over a week and 1 day late with twinges like im going to come on, but then i get nothing. I feel too normal to be pregnant:wacko:

Just wish once in a while my body would co-operate or do as i want it to do :(

Welcome!!! Long cycles suck!
Did you test?

ok ladies i am actualy trembleing right now af is due in 2 days i havnt had much going on symptom wise i wasnt going to test until wednesday but i just found a cheepie in my draw at my mums and thought what the hell i have allready peed abou 6 times today but im gonna try it well a faint but very fat and light pink line came up within 5 mins i have used about 10 of these tests in the past and nothing has ever come up im trying not to buld my hopes up as this may possibly be my first ever evap but realy hoping it may just may be my bfp ill test again tommorow morning with fmu and keep you updated could realy use some prayres and baby dust im so terrified of being disapointed .

p.s this month i joked around and told my oh im going to get pregnant this month because i said so :) so if it is my magical bfp it was positive thinking that made it happen :) ahhhhhhhh im actualy going out of my mind .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->