The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

@ Stinas. Those all sounds like great signs.
I had alot of stringy/creamy CM today too. I'm really hoping its a good sign.When are you due to test?

I have Godkids and I've felt the same way. Love them like they are mine. It truly is an amazing feeling and makes me feel the exact same way.

Babydust!!

I hope so!!! I have a cold now, but that didnt mean anything last cycle when I got sick twice!
I have odd cycles, so FF says I am due this Friday the 19th, but I might just wait it out until the 24-25th of this month. My cycles range from 32-44 days...sometimes longer. LP goes from 15-17.
It really is amazing!! I feel more comfortable because we are always together, so she feels comfortable with me too. This morning she called me and asked me to come help her do her first bath. I felt really nice that she knows I am good at things like that. She fully trusts me and knows I know what I am doing, so its a really nice feeling.
Baby dust to you as well!!!

May i join?:blush:

I think at the moment im in the midst of a ridiculously long cycle!, my suspected witch visit was 6th August, and im now over a week and 1 day late with twinges like im going to come on, but then i get nothing. I feel too normal to be pregnant:wacko:

Just wish once in a while my body would co-operate or do as i want it to do :(

Welcome!!! Long cycles suck!
Did you test?

Ive tested since 10 DPO, and all of them until 16DPO have been bfn's but im still getting lines on my OPK's which is driving me mad!..But i keep thinking im seeing lines but im not convinced at the moment.

So im going to wait another week and see if witch gets me or i carry on being late, if im still late then ill test. But i feel too normal, ive had no symptoms whatsoever, apart from cold like symptoms today, and twinges but apart from that..Nothing out of the ordinary :(

I am feeling very Positive today!! :thumbup:

I went to my doctors appointment this morning, and the BCP (and prayer) worked to clear up my cysts on my ovaries! YAYY!! :happydance:

It is actually perfect timing!! I am currently on CD4, so I will be able to start my Clomid tonight!! No waiting!! I am also going to be doing the SMEP, temping, and using softcups! I am REALLY excited!! I have been waiting since April for the go ahead on my next round of Clomid.

Good luck && lots of :dust: :dust: to everyone!!!

Welcome Antsynewlywed and x_Placebo_x!!!! I will most certainly add you to the list...

Nautegesocks that sounds super promising!!! Lots of :dust: and prayers headed your way!!!! Keep thinking positive thoughts!!!!

I think I might have finally ovulated today! We shall see tomorrow....

wantbby --- good luck i am currently using softcups until tomorrow they are very strange things lol but im hoping they will help with a bfp :)

wantbby --- good luck i am currently using softcups until tomorrow they are very strange things lol but im hoping they will help with a bfp :)

doopersgurl ~ Let me know how it has worked for you && hopefully you will get your BFP as well!!! :flower:

This is my first month using them ttc, I used them this AF to get the hang of the insertion, & they worked well.. GL && FX'd to everyone!!
:dust::dust:

yeah sure i will let you know, when they got delivered to me i was like whst the hell am i meant to do with them i thought they were to big but they were fine will use another tonight :) good luck hun

ok ladies i am actualy trembleing right now af is due in 2 days i havnt had much going on symptom wise i wasnt going to test until wednesday but i just found a cheepie in my draw at my mums and thought what the hell i have allready peed abou 6 times today but im gonna try it well a faint but very fat and light pink line came up within 5 mins i have used about 10 of these tests in the past and nothing has ever come up im trying not to buld my hopes up as this may possibly be my first ever evap but realy hoping it may just may be my bfp ill test again tommorow morning with fmu and keep you updated could realy use some prayres and baby dust im so terrified of being disapointed .

p.s this month i joked around and told my oh im going to get pregnant this month because i said so :) so if it is my magical bfp it was positive thinking that made it happen :) ahhhhhhhh im actualy going out of my mind .

Omg! I really hope so!!!!!! Keep the positive thinking alive!!!
Keep us posted!!! yay! Any line is a line!!

@ Stinas. Those all sounds like great signs.
I had alot of stringy/creamy CM today too. I'm really hoping its a good sign.When are you due to test?

I have Godkids and I've felt the same way. Love them like they are mine. It truly is an amazing feeling and makes me feel the exact same way.

Babydust!!

I hope so!!! I have a cold now, but that didnt mean anything last cycle when I got sick twice!
I have odd cycles, so FF says I am due this Friday the 19th, but I might just wait it out until the 24-25th of this month. My cycles range from 32-44 days...sometimes longer. LP goes from 15-17.
It really is amazing!! I feel more comfortable because we are always together, so she feels comfortable with me too. This morning she called me and asked me to come help her do her first bath. I felt really nice that she knows I am good at things like that. She fully trusts me and knows I know what I am doing, so its a really nice feeling.
Baby dust to you as well!!!

May i join?:blush:

I think at the moment im in the midst of a ridiculously long cycle!, my suspected witch visit was 6th August, and im now over a week and 1 day late with twinges like im going to come on, but then i get nothing. I feel too normal to be pregnant:wacko:

Just wish once in a while my body would co-operate or do as i want it to do :(

Welcome!!! Long cycles suck!
Did you test?

Ive tested since 10 DPO, and all of them until 16DPO have been bfn's but im still getting lines on my OPK's which is driving me mad!..But i keep thinking im seeing lines but im not convinced at the moment.

So im going to wait another week and see if witch gets me or i carry on being late, if im still late then ill test. But i feel too normal, ive had no symptoms whatsoever, apart from cold like symptoms today, and twinges but apart from that..Nothing out of the ordinary :(

It sucks!! Last night I also caved and tested with a cb digital OPK...and got a smiley...today I tested with a FRER and got a BFN. Im lost myself!
Hopefully we get our BFP later than normal.

wantabby - Thats wonderful news!!! Good luck on your new cycle!
Opera - yay for ovulation!! :thumbup:

Naughtesocks--Remember...It is very rare to get a false positive. A line is a line! I bet if you use more concentrated urine, you will get a darker line! Hurry up and test again! Put a picture of your test on here so we can see whether it's an evap or not. Usually, evaps occur with tests that have blue dye. Did your test have blue dye?

Thanks everyone :hugs:

I just cant stand this knowing and not knowing business, its driving me nuts!. Ive got nearly no symptoms that suggest either pregnancy or AF!, I feel completely normal and thats the most annoyingest thing ever!..

Why wont my body co-operate :(

update ladies did a superdrug boots and frer tests today and all lovely clear :bfp: s im so excited i feel like im in a dream cant put pics up yet as im at work the power of positive thinking is amaizing :) sending you all loads of baby :dust: x x x

thank you a good luck getting you bfp sweety :) sending you a load of :dust:

update ladies did a superdrug boots and frer tests today and all lovely clear :bfp: s im so excited i feel like im in a dream cant put pics up yet as im at work the power of positive thinking is amaizing :) sending you all loads of baby :dust: x x x

Good for you! A couple of tips:

In the first trimester forum, try to stay away from all of the 'gloomy' posts. There are plenty of them. Women that miscarry post their stories in search of support. I FREAKED myself out by reading those posts all the time, and didn't allow myself to enjoy pregnancy!

thanks for the tip realy apreciate it :) im trying to enjoy it every boob pain or sympton i feel now puts a little smile on my face . x x x

This seems like a great place to start on this site. I too am TTC our first child. I have PCOS, so as some of you know this has already been a long journey for me. I've been TTC for almost 7 years now. I could definitely use some positivity, seems like I lost mine a while ago. I'm new to this site and I am so lost as to where to start. We have an appt next month to talk to the Dr. about Follistiim injections. Does anyone have any advice about follistim, or could even tell me how this whole website works? Like how can I get back to this post.....

Congradulations!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: H&H 9 months to you && your little one!!!

AWWWWW YAAAYYYY!!!!!! Congratulations Nautegesocks!!!! That is SO SUPER EXCITING!!!!! I'm SO happy for you!!!! Be sure to check out page 2 as I'll be adding that lovely :bfp: sign next to your name!!!

Welcome notsopatient to our wonderful thread of positivity! I think wantanerd might be able to help you with your question as she gets follicle trigger shots (Not sure if that's what you are talking about or not). I have pcos as well and I'm not going to let that get me down so you'll find plenty of support here. It's super easy to find this post again...this thread is rather popular and will almost always be on the first TTC #1 page. If not, go to your user CP and you should be able to find threads you've posted on in that section, therefore leading you back to this thread or any other thread you'd like to keep track of! GL to you and lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->