The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

update ladies did a superdrug boots and frer tests today and all lovely clear :bfp: s im so excited i feel like im in a dream cant put pics up yet as im at work the power of positive thinking is amaizing :) sending you all loads of baby :dust: x x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Congratulations!!!! Awesome. Keep us updated on symptoms so we can kind of follow along and stalk.

YAhhoooo nautegesocks!! H&H9 months!! So excited for youuuuuuuuuu!!!

Today is my last Provera pill and I saw some pink on the tissue today (TMI)! So excited there is a sign of AF. I am on CD 61 now... Excited to get onto the next cycle and see what Clomid will do for me. Positive thinking here!!!!

i would just like to thank all you ladies for the support and keeping me positive throughout this jorney you have all been so wonderfull im still in kind of a daze :) ill keep praying for you all to get your bfps real soon loads of baby :dust: for everyone x x x x

i would just like to thank all you ladies for the support and keeping me positive throughout this jorney you have all been so wonderfull im still in kind of a daze :) ill keep praying for you all to get your bfps real soon loads of baby :dust: for everyone x x x x

CONGRATS HUNNY!!

BEST advise I can give you is enjoy but keep a level head. You have 8 weeks a head of you till you're out of "danger" zone. My eight weeks felt like forever!! lol.... Just take it easy and try to keep a level head. Other advise tell people you "need" too. I waited this time around till I was 12 weeks then told the world and to be honest I'm still nervous!!

Best of luck!!!

If you have ANY questions, let me know :flower:

For all you chart stalkers out there...does my chart look promising this cycle? I really have a good feeling. I guess we'll find out tomorrow for sure if I O'd. I SO hope so b/c I had minor cramping in both my ovaries right around then and we timed our BDing perfectly....

update ladies did a superdrug boots and frer tests today and all lovely clear :bfp: s im so excited i feel like im in a dream cant put pics up yet as im at work the power of positive thinking is amaizing :) sending you all loads of baby :dust: x x x

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!
Keep us updated!!

thanks for the advise only told my best freind and my mum so far will tell oh parents after our docs apointment but were not telling any one else yet until after 12 weeks im just trying to relax at the mo :)

For all you chart stalkers out there...does my chart look promising this cycle? I really have a good feeling. I guess we'll find out tomorrow for sure if I O'd. I SO hope so b/c I had minor cramping in both my ovaries right around then and we timed our BDing perfectly....

FX'd for you!! Let us know!

Well...it looks like I'm finally having a normal cycle...if I get preggers this month I'm owing it all to prayer well, and positivity! That would be the coolest thing ever!

Good luck everyone!!!

I am 17 DPO...BFN yesterday...temps dropped a bit today, but still way above coverline. I hope AF stays away. It really gets upsetting seeing a BFN. I want this super bad that I even bought a fertility moonstone bracelet!!!

I spent about an hour going through the whole moonstone thread in TTC!!! I'm convinced as well!

Hey! You never know!!! Its worth a try!!! I am willing to do anything at this point.
I caved today and went into the childrens store.....bought a baby boy newborn sleeper. I dont know why, but I saw it a few days ago and it has been eating me alive that I didnt get it then. So after a long day at work, went for a pedi, then got my sleeper! I do admit, I feel a lot better buying it. Maybe its a sign? Probably not, but I can dream cant I?

Yes you can Stinas!! I have to pull myself away from the baby stuff ALLLL the time:haha: My hubby seems to think it will jinx us:wacko: Tell me about this moonstone, I have never heard of it???

i got a moonstone pendent and as you know got my bfp the month i had it i dont know if it was the stone or the positivity it gave me but deffo worth a try lodsa baby :dust: to everyone x x x x

i got a moonstone pendent and as you know got my bfp the month i had it i dont know if it was the stone or the positivity it gave me but deffo worth a try lodsa baby :dust: to everyone x x x x

Your post really inspired me!! I saw everything positive you were speaking of AND the moonstone...you really got me pumped up lol
Sooo happy for you and your BFP, I'm just afraid of the genuiness of the crystals...I would have idea if it was real or not and sleeping w it under my pillow and in my bra for no reason! Lol

awww im glad to help positivity is amaizing and the moonstone i just got a necklace i had nothing to loose and ddnt make me feel silly as it was just jewelry and looked pretty :) just try to stay positive and when it gets hard come on here and us ladies will pick you up loads of baby :dust: on its way to you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->