The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Yes you can Stinas!! I have to pull myself away from the baby stuff ALLLL the time:haha: My hubby seems to think it will jinx us:wacko: Tell me about this moonstone, I have never heard of it???

I figured it was worth a try!
Here is the thread I saw about it...
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/653365-moonstone-anyone.html

i got a moonstone pendent and as you know got my bfp the month i had it i dont know if it was the stone or the positivity it gave me but deffo worth a try lodsa baby :dust: to everyone x x x x

Your post really inspired me!! I saw everything positive you were speaking of AND the moonstone...you really got me pumped up lol
Sooo happy for you and your BFP, I'm just afraid of the genuiness of the crystals...I would have idea if it was real or not and sleeping w it under my pillow and in my bra for no reason! Lol

I also read in that thread that moonstones are very cheap to find/produce, so it is very rare to find a fake because it will probably cost more to make a fake than just use a real one.

Good luck wantanerd!!!!

Opera - Chart looking good!!! fx!

BFN for me still...but still no AF. Just waiting I guess...frustrated, but still here hanging out haha

How is everyone today?

I apparently ovulated on Monday @ CD11!! This was the earliest I have EVER o'd so it actually caught me off gaurd!! I just hope and pray we :sex: enough to catch the egg!! I am feeling crampy && my boobs are itching and sarting to get tender.. Hope they are good signs! (&& not just in my head :dohh:) I think I will continue to :sex: until I see a continued temp rise for a week or so.. Check my chart and let me know what you think..:flower:

Ooohhh GL wantanerd and wantabby!

Well, I'm 10DPO and no symptoms except some minor cramping which really isn't all that unusual for me lately so I can't put much stock in it. My temp today is not accurate b/c when I took it, for some reason it kept reading ridiculously low and that just didn't make sense so I adjusted it but obviously I can't trust that. I don't really know what to make of it other than it could just be some fluke? Other than that I'm fine and just waiting....waiting....waiting....!!!!!

So 12DPO today...BFN. I'm really bummed. I thought I might have an implantation dip at 5DPO but seeing as today's test most certainly would have been positive by now if that were the case, obviously that temp was a fluke (I was sleeping in a different bed that night) and so I discarded it. I haven't lost all hope yet as 12DPO is still early for AF yet but I'm def not as hopeful as I was. Sigh.

Wantanerd have you heard back from the blood test?

How is everyone else doing?

Wantababy - I would still keep bding...just in case....you never know!
Opera - you still have time! 12DPO is still early for some people.

As for me...still no AF. 24DPO...this is getting annoying!!!

i ddnt get my proper bfp until 14dpo and was extreamly faint 13dpo so your not out yet good luck x x x

Stinas ~ I have been trying to :sex: whenever the opportunity arises. We kept my OH's niece this weekend so it was hard to get any BD in! My temps have been off.. but I think it is because I was up two hours earlier than nomal.. I still have my crosshairs so I'm not freting.. I have been checking my CP/CM everyday and it is high/medium position, medium texture, and closed OS my CM is creamy, but thin.. So I feel like I am not fertile at this point.. Are you planning on going to the doctor to see what the delay is??

Opera ~ anything new? Sorry about your bfn :hugs:.. but it's not over till the :witch: shows!!

wantanerd ~ any news on your results?? :dust:

So.. I have been having cramps in the ovary area.. Not like AF.. kinda pinchy for the past two days.. I have had hot flashes, increasing sore boobs, headachy, tiredness, bloating and gas.. I know some of these "symptoms" could be caused by Clomid, so I am just waiting on my CD21/10DPO progesterone check... :coffee:

GL && Loads of :dust::dust: ladies!!

AF Got me on Sunday. Onto round 4. Hoping to do IUI in October.

Af got me yesterday and what perfect timing. I am in NJ so I was hit by hurricane Irene. My DH woke me up yelling from the basement where water was gushing in because our power just went out, which means our sub pump was out. So between crying, moving items and furniture, I was puking from the pain and nervousness. Awful, just awful. Thank god we got a generator, it truly is worth every single dollar. John Deere it ran for over 20 hours like a true champ.
So as my DH and I sat in our dark living room with our one lamp we wondered, why us?
Life works in mysterious ways. On to a more positive cycle and I plan on BD every other day from cd 12ish all the way until af is due again.

Sooo sorry to hear that Stinas, Im glad yall made it through the storm:hugs: Try to stay positive about this next cycle:flower:

I'm sorry Stinas and Wantanerd! And Stinas...I hope everything works out with your house!!!!

As for me still no sign of AF other than I'm breaking out again which could mean she's coming. I haven't tested since 12DPO, am 15DPO now :)witch: expected today) I'm planning on testing tomorrow I think, but I might even hold off until the day after that b/c well, I really don't know when to expect AF for sure.

The only thing that gets me is the last two days my temps spiked. That is really confusing.

I hope everyone else is all right!!!! GL wantabby!!!

So I have had an eventful morning...

I went to sleep last night and was having slight pain in my pelvic region, when I woke up this morning I had a huge temp dip (FF took my crosshairs away) :cry: I was also having bad pain my pelvic area again. So I called my doc and he told me to come get a pelvic/vag ultrasound. So I went and got them done, when I was getting it done he was called for surgery... So now I may have to wait till tomm to figure out what is going on!!

I'm wondering if I am just having severe ovulation pain, or if it was a cyst rupture.. ahh I'm so ready to know!! I have noticed some ewcm this afternoon, so it may just be ovulation.. I guess I'll be :sex: for the next few days just incase.. Has anyone here ever experianced this???

I had pain when I was on clomid... I would see what happens the next few days. I loved my clomid... lol it got me a BFP first cycle. My answer to everything if you are NOT using a monitor GET one.... they are so worth it. I think that's the main reason I got my BFP first round!!

So I have had an eventful morning...

I went to sleep last night and was having slight pain in my pelvic region, when I woke up this morning I had a huge temp dip (FF took my crosshairs away) :cry: I was also having bad pain my pelvic area again. So I called my doc and he told me to come get a pelvic/vag ultrasound. So I went and got them done, when I was getting it done he was called for surgery... So now I may have to wait till tomm to figure out what is going on!!

I'm wondering if I am just having severe ovulation pain, or if it was a cyst rupture.. ahh I'm so ready to know!! I have noticed some ewcm this afternoon, so it may just be ovulation.. I guess I'll be :sex: for the next few days just incase.. Has anyone here ever experianced this???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->