The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Hi everyone! I haven't been on in a while...

How is everyone doing?!?!

Quick update on me: after a 66 day cycle, Provera came through and AF showed up. Took my last dose of Clomid for this cycle yesterday. Plan to BD every other day starting today for at least 1.5-2 weeks. I do have to travel a few days next week but will BD right before I leave and as soon as I get home.

I know the odds of getting a BFP first round of Clomid is low, but I am trying to keep a positive mindset and not stress out about it. I am also working out and eating healthy. Lost 4 lbs so far.

Keeping you all in my prayers ~ BFP's for all of us in September!!

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts.
My house is a mess, which freaks me out because I have OCD and have to have things in order. I have all my basement things in my formal living room. Getting the basement tiled so I wont have to worry about a soggy carpet again. It's just been a nightmare. Thank god it's almost over.

I can't wait for af to finish so I can start bding!
I was thinking about getting a fertility moniter. The only reason why I haven't bought one yet is because I hear they reset after around 36 day cycle. So that would not work for me. What do you ladies think?

my pain is just a dull ache this morning! Thank God! my temp is back up, so idk if I am on 1dpo or 9dpo now.. I have my CD 21 check tomm so I guess we will see if I did indeed ovulate at all! The doctors office was very rude this morning and told me it could be two weeks until they new something. and the normal nurse told me today!! so frustrating! so who knows What happened!!

Oooohh....GL KTSmiles!!!

Doctors offices can be so finicky! Sorry to hear they are being frustrating.

I'm glad things are working out for your house Stinas. Sorry it's such a mess!

I'm 16DPO today...not going to test till 18DPO but this morning I've had the weirdest cramps. I had a dream that my doctor put a baby in my uterus through my belly button (I know weird) but at that exact moment I felt this strange pinching sensation from something inside me and have had cramps ever since (in real life). I also told my mom in the dream that I was pregnant and she got really upset and mad at me. I was like wth???!!!

Anyway, my temp spiked way high today so I really don't know what's going on.

Anybody else?

I am just sitting around waiting:coffee: I should be able to test Tuesday if AF doesnt show up. I get sooo nervous about this time every cycle. I just want it soooooo bad!!

ooo i hope you guys get your BFP!!!!!

KT...i plan on bding a lot as well. Doing SMEP again....just longer...I seem to be O a week after my +OPK...so I plan to bd for a good week after my +...possibly longer...anything to get my BFP! Im on a mission!!!

Opera ~ Good luck testing!! Increased temps are always a good thing!! :thumbup:

Good luck to all the other ladies this month!! :dust:

I am just waiting..:coffee: I am either 2DPO or 10DPO if I've indeed ovulated.. So I am just going to wait an extra week and test around the 9th-10th.. If the :witch: doesn't show her face first.. I had my CD21 blood this am.. but I probably won't get those results until Tues-Wed thanks to the holiday weekend.. and they still haven't read my scans from Tuesday.. I'm trying not to stress over it and just relax...

Results were a big ugly :bfn: I'm not gonna lie...I'm super disappointed. So now the witch is late again and here I am wondering what's going on. I had such high hopes that this was going to be a normal cycle. I'm going to wait until cd35 and then start the provera again. The least I can do is keep my uterus clean.

Dr. Called... I apparently have a lot of little cysts, and my CD 21 results are 2.2.. :cry: So I'm guessing I'm out...

So sorry to hear opera lady and wantabby...

Prayers for next cycle!!

I am on CD 13... We BDd on CD 7,8,10 and 12. And we plan to on 14 and 16, then I'm out of town, back on CD19 and will BD then and again on 21 and 23! Got to cover all possibilities!

I wonder what the odds are of getting pregnant on the 1st round of Clomid? Anyone know?

Dr. Called... I apparently have a lot of little cysts, and my CD 21 results are 2.2.. :cry: So I'm guessing I'm out...

Sorry to hear that! You never know!

Opera - You still have a chance! Dont give up!

KT - I wonder myself! Also, what does it take for a doc to put you on it?

Well, I'm cd36 today so I'm thinking I didn't ovulate like I thought I did. I also think I discovered that I'm allergic to gluten which could be contributing to my irregular cycles. I want to do an ionic cleanse and take a yoga class but money is tight. Apparently those two things in conjunction with each other help people to get pregnant quick. I have a couple friends who went through those and had "positive" results!

Sorry to hear about that news wantabby! :(

Well, I'm cd36 today so I'm thinking I didn't ovulate like I thought I did. I also think I discovered that I'm allergic to gluten which could be contributing to my irregular cycles. I want to do an ionic cleanse and take a yoga class but money is tight. Apparently those two things in conjunction with each other help people to get pregnant quick. I have a couple friends who went through those and had "positive" results!

Sorry to hear about that news wantabby! :(

How do you know if you are allergic to gluten?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->