The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

how is everyone doing? sorry to hear of the:witch: getting some of you!! :flower:

I have been having mild af'ish type cramps.. but my temps are rising! yesterday for the first half of the day I was so dizzy! I don't know if it was due to rising progesterone or the weather (rainy) I guess I will just wait and see if any new signs show, or if she shows.. I'm praying I caught ovulation and she says far far away!!

GL wantabby!

@Stinas....I home bake our bread and lately I've only been making wheat bread. I do this for a number of reasons, one being homemade bread doesn't have chemicals or preservatives in it. Anyway, I made a couple loaves around the time I thought I had O'd and I broke out, was crampy and generally didn't feel well. I then waited about two weeks before making my next batch but in between this time I was feeling better, my skin was clearing up and everything. Well, I made that next batch and the original symptoms reoccurred. So the past two days I've eaten far less foods with gluten in them and my skin is clearing up and I'm feeling better. I want to do the cleanse to basically dump minerals into my body, thus replacing any allergens I might be carrying with super healthy vitamins and eat more efficiently. I have a friend whose first baby is due this week who is now a nutritionist b/c she believes so strongly in the power of eating right to gain a baby. She did this cleanse along with a yoga class and got pregnant within three months. No drugs, nothing unnatural. She also told me that one of my other friends who now has a baby boy did the cleanse and took the yoga class and got pregnant in just one month. I think I've been made a believer. Anyway, she calls it "efficient eating." She also mentioned that I might not be permanently allergic to gluten but could just be suffering from an overdose of it in my system and since my body can't process it correctly it's bound to cause a lot of other problems...like hormone fluctuations and infertility. I'm not saying the past two days have been easy, especially the first day of little to no gluten (I felt really bad all day, must have been withdraw) but I think the sacrifice will be worth it. In case any of you are thinking this might be your problem too, my friend also told me that gluten-free products are a rip off and to go the recipe route with gluten-free flours and the like. Sorry, that was a very long answer to your question, but I hope it's informative. The good thing is I can still have oats and grains so I don't have to give up my favorite breakfast (oatmeal) in the mornings!

Sorry for those who got hit by the witch!

GL wantabby!

@Stinas....I home bake our bread and lately I've only been making wheat bread. I do this for a number of reasons, one being homemade bread doesn't have chemicals or preservatives in it. Anyway, I made a couple loaves around the time I thought I had O'd and I broke out, was crampy and generally didn't feel well. I then waited about two weeks before making my next batch but in between this time I was feeling better, my skin was clearing up and everything. Well, I made that next batch and the original symptoms reoccurred. So the past two days I've eaten far less foods with gluten in them and my skin is clearing up and I'm feeling better. I want to do the cleanse to basically dump minerals into my body, thus replacing any allergens I might be carrying with super healthy vitamins and eat more efficiently. I have a friend whose first baby is due this week who is now a nutritionist b/c she believes so strongly in the power of eating right to gain a baby. She did this cleanse along with a yoga class and got pregnant within three months. No drugs, nothing unnatural. She also told me that one of my other friends who now has a baby boy did the cleanse and took the yoga class and got pregnant in just one month. I think I've been made a believer. Anyway, she calls it "efficient eating." She also mentioned that I might not be permanently allergic to gluten but could just be suffering from an overdose of it in my system and since my body can't process it correctly it's bound to cause a lot of other problems...like hormone fluctuations and infertility. I'm not saying the past two days have been easy, especially the first day of little to no gluten (I felt really bad all day, must have been withdraw) but I think the sacrifice will be worth it. In case any of you are thinking this might be your problem too, my friend also told me that gluten-free products are a rip off and to go the recipe route with gluten-free flours and the like. Sorry, that was a very long answer to your question, but I hope it's informative. The good thing is I can still have oats and grains so I don't have to give up my favorite breakfast (oatmeal) in the mornings!

Very very interesting!!! Im going to have to look into it! I know what you eat in general takes a big toll in the TTC dept. Im going to look at that...i need to start eating better and lose a couple pounds as well. I lost 30lbs 5yrs ago and have been slowly putting it back on. Jeans still fit, but not my perfect pair of skinny jeans. I keep saying im going to avoid losing weight because I want a baby, but thats getting me nowhere.
Thanks for the info!

No problem...I found a super easy recipe for making oat flour which sounds a lot cheaper than buying actual gluten-free flour:
Buy old fashioned oats (not instant) and spread them out on a cookie sheet to roast at 375 degrees (F) for 20 minutes. Mix in a food processor until the consistency of flour.

Good luck!

How's everyone today?

I'm thinking I might have O'd on the day of my discarded temp b/c I had an unexplainable sickness (headache so bad it caused nausea, terrible cramps, dizziness, etc.) a few days after that huge temp spike (I know it wasn't a fever b/c I felt fine on those days) that lasted about a day, then everything but the cramps went away. So that would make me 19DPO today and only like 13DPO the day I thought I was 18DPO so I'm going to test again soon, hopefully tomorrow morning. If it's a BFN then I'm going to assume FF is wrong and I didn't O and will start provera again. I can't believe I still have hope for this. And I think I've come to terms with the fact that if it is a BFN I'll survive to see another day. LOL!

Good luck Opera, try to stay positive!:hugs:

Well my hubby is going tomorrow at 9am for his SA (he has to give his sample there). I asked him if he was nervous and he said no just grossed out, haha I can only imagine:haha: Hopefully whatever results we get will only help us finally get this baby!!

Good luck Opera!!! Fx'd for your BFP! I looked at your chart and it looks like it could be promising...

I am CD28,9DPO.. I am not really having any symptoms.. slight dizzyness, thirsty, hungry, creamy watery cm, and NO sore boobs.. which is odd for me.. I usually ALWAYS get sore boobs before :witch: so I guess we will wait and see... *edit* oh and I forgot acid reflux/heartburn the past 3 days...

I tested on 8DPO:blush: I am a POAS addict and I had to get my fix.. I got what I think was an evap.. and it is still there this A.M... don't they usually dissappear??

Hi everyone.

I'm new here :lol: Hope you don't mind me popping in here.

I've just realised that I've got less than a week before the witch is due and of course now I know that, I can't stop thinking about it. Fingers crossed she doesn't show up.

Hope she buggers off for everyone else as well. ;)

Hi everyone.

I've just realised that I've got less than a week before the witch is due and of course now I know that, I can't stop thinking about it. Fingers crossed she doesn't show up.

WELCOME ABOARD!!:happydance:

Hi everyone.

WELCOME ABOARD!!:happydance:

Thank you, looking forward to joining the party. :D

Opera - same thing happened to me last cycle. I missed a day of temping which was the day I got super sick and thought was implantation lol. Fx

Wantababy- test again with fmu!! Fx
Butterfly - good luck!

Naneth - welcome and good luck!

Ok girls.... I have BIG news!!!

I found out yesterday I'm having a Baby Girl!!!

Come Feb I'll welcome my little Annabella Lynn Arenz ---

Ok girls.... I have BIG news!!!

I found out yesterday I'm having a Baby Girl!!!

Come Feb I'll welcome my little Annabella Lynn Arenz ---

Awww, congrats thats such great news!!! How long were you TTC for?

Stinas, I will soon... I am just trying to hold out a few more days... ahhhhhh!!

Congrats Irish!!!! A beautiful princess! How exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->