The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Today was another ultrasound. I wasn't too thrilled to go since over the past three months I have had no viable follicles develop until day 18 or 20. This was the first ultrasound of the follicles for this month and boom! 17mm follicle on day 13! So there is a chance I could ovulate on my own this weekend or they will trigger me by monday. That means I will get triggered on day 16 which is the earliest I have ever ovulated. So I am hoping this week will give me good results when I go for a blood test two weeks after I get triggered.

Today was another ultrasound. I wasn't too thrilled to go since over the past three months I have had no viable follicles develop until day 18 or 20. This was the first ultrasound of the follicles for this month and boom! 17mm follicle on day 13! So there is a chance I could ovulate on my own this weekend or they will trigger me by monday. That means I will get triggered on day 16 which is the earliest I have ever ovulated. So I am hoping this week will give me good results when I go for a blood test two weeks after I get triggered.

Haven't posted in a while, but have been keeping up with everyone's status. Good luck WantaNerd...that's hopeful news!! Keep us posted.

oohhh Wantanerd!!! thats WONDERFUL news!!! yay!!!!

Welcome Naneth.Estel! I'll add you to the list.
Irish----YAY!!!!
Wantanerd----GL!!!!!!! I have high hopes for you! :)

I started provera again. I'm so bummed I didn't ovulate on my own but this month I'm starting the vitex earlier (it's supposed to work slowly so every month it gets better) I'm feeling a lot better since cutting out most of my gluten intake and I no longer have a face like a teenager! I've been losing about a pound a day too! My baby will come soon I know it. I'm praying for an October baby (hence the counter) for my birthday!

That would be awesome!!! Do you know when you are testing this month??

How is everyone doing today? Any good news?
As for me...massive massive migraine today...I cant shake it off. Maybe a good sign? I dont know. I just feel good about this month for some reason. I did last month too, but this one is a bit different. Dont know why, but it just is. Lets see...

still waiting.. :coffee: temps are staying elevated.. some cramps.. af due tomm.. this wait is torture!

wantababy - your temps are still pretty high!! fx!!!

waiting to test again sunday..got a faint positive yesterday morning on a 10mIU test..did another one..same

did one today..nothing...did a FRER - nothing..but then i did drink like a litre of water before bed and didnt pee before bed..woke up 5 hours later to pee...too diluted perhaps??

so lets see on sunday,...:flower:

How is everyone doing today? Any good news?
As for me...massive massive migraine today...I cant shake it off. Maybe a good sign? I dont know. I just feel good about this month for some reason. I did last month too, but this one is a bit different. Dont know why, but it just is. Lets see...

i had migranes all last week too...could be a sign :thumbup:

Bunni - YAY!!!!!! A positive is a positive!!!

I couldnt shake the migraine! Its still there today, but not as bad. Having some cramping too...but I dk if I O yet. I didnt get much of a dip or a rise on my chart. I dk.
Im super excited for you!!!

You are charting right? Whats your link? I want to stalk lol

Ooooo Bunni!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear more definite news! It sounds "positive" you know...like a :bfp:!!!

Stinas...sounds promising....:)

@butterflies...well I'm on day 6 of the provera and will start a new cycle soon. I'm really hoping cutting out gluten will effect my ability to ovulate in a good way! Then I guess I'll be testing around the end of the month? I'm not sure, it all depends on if I think I O'd or not...you know how it goes. How bout you?

Well Im on CD 11 just waiting to ov, usually CD 19 so we will be "getting busy" this weekend:haha: I should be able to test on the 6th if AF doesnt arrive on the the 5th. Now that I can track exactly when AF will start, once I know when I ov, I havent tested for a couple of months. My LP has been exactly 10 days and everytime I get AF on the 11th day, so if I wait it out I dont get to test. I guess I could test early but its just a waste of money and heartache:nope: We should get DH SA results next week... I have a bad feeling about it. So far everything with me has checked out fine so Im really worried it's him. I would never tell him that though.

We work the baby check-in desk at church and DH told our Director to please pray for us since we are having such a difficult time conceiving so Im hoping the extra prayers will kick in this month:winkwink:

I hope the Provera works wonders for you this month!:thumbup: Are you also taking Clomid? This may be a stupid question but do you really sing opera?? I took lessons in high school and studied a little bit in college, it has been somewhat of a passion of mine:blush:

congrats bunni yaaayyy
i havnt been around much recently just trying to relax at the moment
i realy hope cutting out gluten brings you a lovely bfp opera im praying for you sweets and cant wait to hear when that bfp news finaly comes from you x x x x sending you sooo much baby :dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->