The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

I had my :bfp: yesterday! We are now pregnant, but with my cycles being as insane as they are I could be as far as six weeks and had absolutely no idea! Now we will be expecting a May baby :D Good luck to you all and lots of :dust:

I had my :bfp: yesterday! We are now pregnant, but with my cycles being as insane as they are I could be as far as six weeks and had absolutely no idea! Now we will be expecting a May baby :D Good luck to you all and lots of :dust:

NICE congrats!!! :thumbup::baby: H&H 9 mos!!!

How long were you ttc?

Congrats megjo!!!!
Did you have a chart?

Wantababy sorry af got you!! On to a more positive October cycle!

As for me...another migraine again all day! I hope it's a good sign. Hopefully my temp keeps going up so I can get my ff crosshairs.

Congrats megjo!!!!
Did you have a chart?

As for me...another migraine again all day! I hope it's a good sign. Hopefully my temp keeps going up so I can get my ff crosshairs.

Stinas! Migraines are the WORST. I had my first bout with them last cycle. I hope you feel better! :hugs:

Trying to stay positive - thanks for posting everyone - its very encouraging to read this thread!!

My best advice is get yourself a clearblue monitor. So much more better then temping. No wondering is the line daker... you get an egg that tells you when you are ovualting. I was usign the strips and was way off on my days.... I used mine for two cycles and got my BFP... Also use pre seed it works wonders!!! little advice :)

Congrats megjo!!!!
Did you have a chart?

Stinas! Migraines are the WORST. I had my first bout with them last cycle. I hope you feel better! :hugs:

My best advice is get yourself a clearblue monitor. So much more better then temping. No wondering is the line daker... you get an egg that tells you when you are ovualting. I was usign the strips and was way off on my days.... I used mine for two cycles and got my BFP... Also use pre seed it works wonders!!! little advice :)

Congrats megjo!!!!
Did you have a chart?

Nice! I have the CBFM and this will be my 2nd cycle using it. I will be starting preseed this month as well. How long did you use the monitor before you got your bfp?

Congrats megjo!!!!
Did you have a chart?

Nice! I have the CBFM and this will be my 2nd cycle using it. I will be starting preseed this month as well. How long did you use the monitor before you got your bfp?[/QUOTE

First time was two months - but we lost that baby.

After waiting a few months First try I was PREGO!!

Stay positive and it will happen----

Congrats megjo!!!!
Did you have a chart?

I was looking into this but I hear they are no good for long cycles...my ranges run from 36-44 days. Will it work for me? HOpefully I wont need it, but if this cycle does not work out, I am buying it.
Preseed do you need it if you get super wet during bd?

nautegesocks - How are you feeling?!

Congrats megjo!!!!
Did you have a chart?

They are awful!!! I get them almost every day! The other day I sat in the back of the car for a 20min ride into the city and forget it, between the car sickness and the migraine, I was miserable!!!

im feeling good hunni my boobs have taken over my body haha i went to get a new bra fitted the other day and its sooooo huge i can fit it on my head (not that i spend my days putting bras on my head) im just trying to relax as much as i can because i have got another midwife apointment next week and have to have blood tests i dont like needles but i have to get used to them soon being pregnant i have been offerd a new job so excited about that just worried that i wont be able to hide pregnancy for long as will be 12 weeks when i start hope they dont fire me for some made up reason when they find out im hoping they will be simpathetic as its in a teddy shop :)

how are you all doing i have my fingers crossed for everyone of you and im sending epic amounts of baby :dust::dust::dust::dust:

nautegesocks - glad to hear you are enjoying being pregnant!!! Super excited for you! I remember when my friends boobs were growing like water balloons! She was constantly in pain with them lol Dont worry...the end result is the best! (im babysitting as we speak/type).
Hopefully we will all join you soon!!!

Congrats megjo!
I'm sorry about AF wantabby! I just started mine today but I knew that was coming.

I can't remember now who asked me b/c I've been reading through everyone's post (was it butterflies?) if I actually sing opera...totally not a stupid question and yes I do. I sing other genres as well but opera is my favorite.

nautegesocks...so good to hear from you! Yeah, I'm nervous about the big boob part but I'm glad you're having fun with it.

I totally have high hopes for October. If everything goes well I'll be testing on my birthday! I counted it today to see what dpo I might possibly be and I'd be 14-16 give or take. I'm so praying for a little bundle to be my birthday present! I can't think of a more wonderful gift. Can you?

Anyway I hope everyone is doing well today. Sorry I've been neglecting the forum lately. Life has been keeping me busy!

Well, I gotta go teach voice to a 6-yr-old...she's SO adorable. :)

Opera - I always wondered if you did sing Opera lol Thats soo nice! I always wanted to sing! I hope you get your BFP for your birthday!

My chart is confusing me...temp dropped so I dk whats going on with O. I am still bd every other day...even though dh was too tired so we skipped one day...I was super upset, but what are you going to do...life gets in the way sometimes.

wow i so wish i could sing i sound like a vocaly challenged cat :/ not gonna stop me from singing to little one though just have to buy oh some ear plugs hehe :haha:

oh opera good luck getting that birthday :bfp: very excited for you finger and toes crossed and loads of :dust::dust::dust:

Well that's 2 things we have in common Opera!

I have a question. I just started temping and today I got my coverline. What does that mean??:shrug:

Butterflies - if you started temping today that's odd to get coverlines already. What's the link to your ff?

Butterflies - if you started temping today that's odd to get coverlines already. What's the link to your ff?

I want coverlines!!! When will I get mine?!?!?!

Opera - that is AWESOME that you sing :) I just peeked at your chart :) Do you have 50 day cycles? You are so patient! the waiting would drive me nuts:wacko:

Im sorry, no I started temping this cycle. I dont use FF cause I was under the impression that you had to pay for the service. I am using countdowntopregnancy.com to log my temps. Not sure how to share the chart though. Also, I have a cold and feel like I have a fever from that, is that totally gonna screw up my first month of charting??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->