The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

butterflies...coverlines apparently mean you O'd, but are they solid or dotted? And no you don't have to pay for FF...you get a 30 day trial vip membership and then it switches to basic unless you buy the vip membership. The basic doesn't track your symptoms but does track any meds, bding, tests, and cm. The fever might screw things up for a few days but shouldn't screw up the entire month (unless you're sick for an entire month in which case if you're running a fever for that long you should be in the hospital lol) I prefer temping vaginally as so much can affect oral temps. Sorry if that's TMI but I get much more accurate readings.

@Jchic...before I went on the E.V.I.L pill I had regular 56 day cycles, every once in a while I'd have 28-30 day cycles. Since coming off the E.V.I.L pill I've had much much longer cycles....like non-existent menopause type cycles (300+ days) which is why I'm now taking provera. I'm praying that I don't need to take clomid or other fertility drugs to get pregnant. I'm trying to trust God with this one. For now, I'm just trying to eat healthy, take my vitamins and be fit. I'm slightly overweight right now so that could also be influencing the long cycles. Who knows. Bodies are SO complicated sometimes. I just have to remind myself that I was MADE to have children and therefore I WILL have them one day!

Butterflies - Sorry...I read your post too fast! lol

Im still wondering whats going on with my chart! I hope this moonstone works!

butterflies...coverlines apparently mean you O'd, but are they solid or dotted? And no you don't have to pay for FF...you get a 30 day trial vip membership and then it switches to basic unless you buy the vip membership. The basic doesn't track your symptoms but does track any meds, bding, tests, and cm. The fever might screw things up for a few days but shouldn't screw up the entire month (unless you're sick for an entire month in which case if you're running a fever for that long you should be in the hospital lol) I prefer temping vaginally as so much can affect oral temps. Sorry if that's TMI but I get much more accurate readings.

@Jchic...before I went on the E.V.I.L pill I had regular 56 day cycles, every once in a while I'd have 28-30 day cycles. Since coming off the E.V.I.L pill I've had much much longer cycles....like non-existent menopause type cycles (300+ days) which is why I'm now taking provera. I'm praying that I don't need to take clomid or other fertility drugs to get pregnant. I'm trying to trust God with this one. For now, I'm just trying to eat healthy, take my vitamins and be fit. I'm slightly overweight right now so that could also be influencing the long cycles. Who knows. Bodies are SO complicated sometimes. I just have to remind myself that I was MADE to have children and therefore I WILL have them one day!

Good Plan! Yes you are MADE to be a MOM and you will be :flower:

The line is solid and if that is the case I would have ovulated earlier than expected. Countdowntopregnancy.com is free and tracks everything, including my symptoms, even lets me compare my cycles. Im worried that the fever will throw it off because it's right around the time my temps matter most I would think. I usually ovulate on CD 19 which is tomorrow so Im getting super confused:wacko: Do you use a special thermometer to temp vaginally? Do you still have to do it first thing in the morning at the same time everyday if you do it vaginally? Sorry for all the questions, Im just curious.

Im afraid this month will be a bust. I feel sooo sick that I dont know how we will get to BD this weekend :sad1: I just wanna cry!

My best advice is get yourself a clearblue monitor. So much more better then temping. No wondering is the line daker... you get an egg that tells you when you are ovualting. I was usign the strips and was way off on my days.... I used mine for two cycles and got my BFP... Also use pre seed it works wonders!!! little advice :)

I am thinking about getting one.. when did you test A.M. or P.M. and did you test once or twice a day??

I use the same thermometer and yes you still have to test first thing in the morning. I believe they make special thermometers for it but I doubt that's necessary...they all do the same thing right?

I'm seriously thinking about getting one of those monitors but I have no idea about them. How do they work? Do you have to constantly buy more like OPKs?

Opera - I heard that they dont well for people like us...with longer cycles. I read it on here a couple times. I am pretty sure you do POAS like an OPK.
If this cycle does not work out I may try one.
If you are temping it does make a difference to use a BBT Thermometer.

I was told with PCOS not to temp or to use opk's as the long cycles and hormonal issues can screw up the results.

I use the same thermometer and yes you still have to test first thing in the morning. I believe they make special thermometers for it but I doubt that's necessary...they all do the same thing right?

I'm seriously thinking about getting one of those monitors but I have no idea about them. How do they work? Do you have to constantly buy more like OPKs?

ALL TTC MEMBERS!!!!- GET yourself a CBFM !!! You woun't regret it!! You can find them on ebay cheaper then the new ones. You buy the testign strips (which you can also get on ebay) and you test in the am when you get up. It gives you lines one line not at O day yet ... 2 lines... not yet... Three lines HIGH fertily...MEANS O day is a day or so away and YOUR egg means your going to O .... SO GET BUSY!!!!!!!! I sware it's the reason it get prego with my BELLA!

My best advice is get yourself a clearblue monitor. So much more better then temping. No wondering is the line daker... you get an egg that tells you when you are ovualting. I was usign the strips and was way off on my days.... I used mine for two cycles and got my BFP... Also use pre seed it works wonders!!! little advice :)

I am thinking about getting one.. when did you test A.M. or P.M. and did you test once or twice a day??

WANTABBY- I used it once a day in the am and you get a box of testing strips I think there are 30 in a pack... (Get them on ebay you'll save money)

P.s - I was also on clomid so it works for clomid peolpe!! :)

I sware it's the reason I got prego with my Bella!!!

WANTABBY- I used it once a day in the am and you get a box of testing strips I think there are 30 in a pack... (Get them on ebay you'll save money)

P.s - I was also on clomid so it works for clomid peolpe!! :)

I sware it's the reason I got prego with my Bella!!!

I will Def be looking into it... like right now.. lol!! :haha: Thank you so much!! :hugs:

I got my BFP today!!!!! I went in for bloodwork and three hours later, the nursing staff called me and they all shouted "you're pregnant!!!!" I am in disbelief and shock but I am SUPER EXCITED!!!!

Praying for a sticky bean!!!

OMG Wantanerd!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!
happy & healthy 9 months to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super excited!!!!!!!

Irish - Does it work for people with long cycles??? If so, if this cycle does not work, im buying one!

AAAAHHHH!!!! Wantanerd!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm putting a :bfp: next to your name like right now! You have NO IDEA how encouraging this is to me. I know you've had to go through A LOT and that just tells me I have nothing to worry about. Praying that it'll be sticky as well!!!!

Thanks Irish for the info. I'll be looking into that.

@Stinas...I have a BBT thermometer but I think she was asking specifically about vaginal thermometers.

@wantanerd....I've wondered if temping is getting me anywhere. I'm gonna stick with it for now b/c I think it does give me a little insight.

9 BFPs so far ladies!!! 9!!!! since May! That's more than one a month! Keep up the good work! :)

bumping.....just want to explain that this isn't really a testers thread b/c so many lovely ladies have already done that.

I'm personally feeling really positive...so positive that I might see that second pink line tomorrow morning. Also, everyone has been so wonderful on this site. I love how encouraging and helpful everyone is throughout each forum! If only the rest of the world could be this way!!!

I am becoming addicted to the site! I love it! Everyone is so kind and helpful! I feel very uplifted everytime I am on here because I know I am not alone! I feel very positive that I will get my :bfp: soon!!

AAAAHHHH!!!! Wantanerd!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm putting a :bfp: next to your name like right now! You have NO IDEA how encouraging this is to me. I know you've had to go through A LOT and that just tells me I have nothing to worry about. Praying that it'll be sticky as well!!!!

Thanks Irish for the info. I'll be looking into that.

@Stinas...I have a BBT thermometer but I think she was asking specifically about vaginal thermometers.

@wantanerd....I've wondered if temping is getting me anywhere. I'm gonna stick with it for now b/c I think it does give me a little insight.

I have a problem with reading too fast :dohh: hehe dont mind me! :blush:

Omg yaaaayyyy big congrats on your :bfp: Hun wishing you a h&h 9 months :) x

loads of :dust: Too all the other ladies x x x

So trigger shot was administered on September 12th. DH and I bded September 9-11th and then took a night off (b/c we had a big fight). We made up the morning of the 13th and bded the 14th and 15th. All I did was keep a pillow under my hips and my legs up for 15 minutes before going on with my day. I didn't worry about soft cups or using the preseed.
I was so cut up the last month, I was determined to chill out and just go with the month. I was sure this wasn't it. I was complaining to my friend yesterday about having to go and get bloodwork just to confirm I wasn't pregnant when I would be spotting in a day. But instead of spotting I got a phone call and told me I was pregnant!

My only clues were bloating (thought it was the metformin), puking after eating and drinking a little too much wine last thursday (thought it was consuming too much sugar) and my face was breaking out slightly (this NEVER happens) and being slightly crampy (thought AF was on her way).

I got my BFP today!!!!! I went in for bloodwork and three hours later, the nursing staff called me and they all shouted "you're pregnant!!!!" I am in disbelief and shock but I am SUPER EXCITED!!!!

Praying for a sticky bean!!!

That's so exciting! How long had you been trying? Praying that you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->