The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

So trigger shot was administered on September 12th. DH and I bded September 9-11th and then took a night off (b/c we had a big fight). We made up the morning of the 13th and bded the 14th and 15th. All I did was keep a pillow under my hips and my legs up for 15 minutes before going on with my day. I didn't worry about soft cups or using the preseed.
I was so cut up the last month, I was determined to chill out and just go with the month. I was sure this wasn't it. I was complaining to my friend yesterday about having to go and get bloodwork just to confirm I wasn't pregnant when I would be spotting in a day. But instead of spotting I got a phone call and told me I was pregnant!

My only clues were bloating (thought it was the metformin), puking after eating and drinking a little too much wine last thursday (thought it was consuming too much sugar) and my face was breaking out slightly (this NEVER happens) and being slightly crampy (thought AF was on her way).

Yep, I had AF cramps and weird zits too. I was certain I would have a BFN also. Seeing two lines is the craziest feeling in the world.

I got my BFP today!!!!! I went in for bloodwork and three hours later, the nursing staff called me and they all shouted "you're pregnant!!!!" I am in disbelief and shock but I am SUPER EXCITED!!!!

Praying for a sticky bean!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:wohoo: This made my day!!!! :yipee:I'm so happy for you!! I've read in your journal and I know this has been a difficult journey for you!!! Congradulations && H&H 9 months!!!! Your BFP gives me hope for mine!!!!

That sucks but I know the feeling, I have totally lost track of my cycle this month too!!!! I dont know if I am coming or going:wacko:

Really need some positivity thrown my way girls..
Also in the 2WW! *sigh*

It's a long journey let me tell you!
Temps look like af is coming but it's a bit early and u have no signs. Going to buy a new battery for my thermometer today. I bought a new one but it goes only one number after decimal point. Too bad because it has a big lit up screen.

How is everyone today? Sorry I've been gone for a while, my husband and I were out of town for a wedding and won a night's stay in a luxury suite. It was SO wonderful. Really helped us get back on our feet and be refreshed to start again. This month my period was timed perfectly that if I do ovulate my next period will be due on my birthday. That would be SUCH a lovely surprise.

Anyway...I'm making some drastic changes this month. I haven't been taking my diet seriously so I'm really gonna go for the "gold" and cut out a lot of crap I've been eating and replacing it with the following:

gluten rich foods for oat rich foods
iron from red meats for iron from vegetables
chocolate for apples and bananas
veggie chips and onion dip for carrots and ranch
milk for orange juice
more leafy greens
beef for black beans
more white meat

We'll see if it makes a difference. I know it's cold turkey but I'm determined to get my baby and I need to lose weight anyway. I'll try to keep up with the forum and everyone!

I have been focusing really hard on staying positive. My husband always says there is power in positive thinking so every day I focus on making a baby and not just BD, but thinking about it and staying happy and positive. I am really hoping this cycle works for us and we get a BFP, but if we don't I am gonna move on to the next cycle with the same attitude and keep it up until I get my BFP. Cause despite what people think (i've had friends and DH's family say that we must not be able to get pregnant) I am going to get pregnant. I will have lots of kids. My step dads mom couldn't get pregnant for years. Then after adopting a baby, she had 7 kids in like 10 years. Crazy things happen. Sometimes it just takes longer for some people to get pregnant. So I am staying positive and sending positive vibes to my insides to make a baby! Go sperm go! Lol.

I love this thread because this is ME!
I refuse to be bitter and I refuse to give up!

This will happen for all of us! I know it! I got my HSG on Sept 30th, crossing my fingers for a :bfp: this month!

Good luck to everyone~

I guess I'll go ahead and add all three of you to the list!

Anyway, I LOVE YOGA! I think it's gonna be the next big fertility drug. I really have high hopes for what it's doing in my body. I've only done it two days so far and I feel GREAT! Best thing out of this is that I'm starting to actually CRAVE healthy foods b/c of it. So bizarre!

Opera I always wanted to try yoga. I hope it works out for you!!!

As for me... I had some colored cm the other day. Spotting of some sort. Lasted for a day at most. Now it's gone and no af in sight. My temps look like crap. I don't know what to think. Could I still have a chance?

I honestly don't know Stinas. I can't remember, do you normally have long cycles or regular cycles? If you're normally irregular, colored cm and no af and bad looking temps could be a possible sign you have a cyst or a "string of pearls" on your ovaries. Provera can help that and I think there are other things like it that could also help, including clomid. Obviously I'm not a doctor and the only way to really tell what's going on inside is to get an ultrasound. I don't normally spot but I know it's a sign of cysts. Spotting could also be a sign that the cyst burst, which is a good thing, b/c your body is cleaning itself up for you...and yes, it could be a sign you're pregnant but typically your temps would stay high. Every woman is different though. I think the best thing you can do is schedule an appointment with your gyno. And if you're gyno is a guy, I'd highly suggest asking for a woman b/c if you're not pregnant, women are SO much more sensitive to these sorts of things and will be much more willing to work with you in solving the problem if there is one. Or, af could just be on her way. I'm sorry this wasn't much help but I've learned to be careful in assuming pregnancy b/c I find dealing with cysts is much easier emotionally than dealing with a negative hpt. If you have a good relationship, I also highly recommend talking to your mom about her fertility history. It could shed some serious light on your personal health. For instance, I don't have endometreosis but both my mother and grandmother did, which tells me I'm at a higher risk for it. My mom never had any miscarriages but my aunt did have an ectopic pregnancy and lost one of her tubes b/c of it. There's hope though b/c she went on to have two very healthy and intelligent children so don't ever listen to anyone who tells you it's not possible to have kids. They don't know what the hell they're talking about! LOL!

Anyway, I know reading this post it sounds like I'm being very negative but really my tone (which you obviously can't hear) is extremely encouraging and positive. I think finding out you may have a problem like cysts is the first step towards making babies. Seriously, ignorance might be bliss but it's still ignorance and gets you no where. Sending lots of :dust: your way!

Opera - Thanks for all the info! I would never take your "tone" in the wrong way. We are all here to help each other...I feel like I know you all personally!
I only lightly brown cm spotted for about a day. I thought AF was on her way because it normally happens the day or 2 before AF, but she was a no show. My mom has a perfect cycle and had no troubles having my brother and I. I have always had somewhat irregular cycles...which range from 33-44ish days. Doctor said everything is ok and its just "normal" for me to be like that. They tried putting me on BC years ago and said its may or may not regulate me, so I never went on it.
I know my low temps look like af is here...I am kind of blaming them a bit on my bbt thermometer. I bought a new one and it has a significantly different higher temp than the old one. I was told not to start temping with it until my new cycle starts.
I need to go to the doc again because its been a while. I have been checking out new docs in the area because I never got a new one since getting married and moving.
I am planning on testing tom am just to see, you never know I guess.

Thanks for all your help Opera!

Oh and I got bloodwork early aug and everything was great. So no thyroid problem or anything like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->