The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

So I'm feeling encouraged. Thank you for all the kind words and positivity! I got a new thermometer and yes my temperatures were higher, but they're barely over my coverline. I've read that sometimes temps just don't matter and I'm trying now not to put too much stock in them. I actually had to put in a positive opk on the day FF originally thought I ovulated to get my crosshairs back (they disappeared for a couple days). This month has been so different from all the others. For one, I never get ovulating pains and I can almost swear that I felt something in my left ovary on cd12. I've had weird twinges that I've never experienced before in my right ovary so I'm hoping that's the cysts bursting and cleaning out. But who knows, maybe it's a little bean saying "hello!" These twinges only started after the big dip in my chart so I'm wondering if it could be. I'm still gonna wait and see and not test until my birthday.

I hope everyone is doing well. Again thank you for all your kind words. :flower:

Opera - Glad to see your feeling better!! Getting a new thermometer helps a lot. Its super hard not to stress about things, but thats what TTC is all about.
If you felt O pains it probably was O pains...no one knows your body like you do. I believe charting helps, but you can have a perfect chart and not be preg, but have a weirdo chart and be preg.
I am hoping thats my chart this cycle. Im way too scared to test right now....waiting it out a week or so.

Check this thread out...im usually in here or there
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/592430-list-ttc-charts-ladies.html

Thanks Stinas! It's fun looking at those charts, but they all look normal to me. I'm still kind of new at the charting thing though. So this cycle just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Today my temps went way down to 97.33. I didn't put it in my chart b/c I didn't sleep very well. Anyway, yesterday when I brushed my teeth my toothbrush actually hurt my gums. Not normal. I looked after I was finished and my gums were bleeding! I was like, huh, maybe. The cramps still haven't gone away but they do come and go. I've been hungrier than usual and get this...I ate a whole bunch of carbs (and gluten obviously) and lost a pound. I don't get it. I mean, these were unhealthy carbs like cinnamon rolls and the like. My face didn't break out either! So bizarre! My bbs get random shooting pains in them but that's not all that unusual so it probably doesn't mean anything. I don't know if I'm pregnant or not, but something is definitely happening in my body that hasn't happened before b/c a lot of this is different/new.

@wantanerd...I'm so excited that you heard the heartbeat! That must have made you feel so wonderful!

Thanks Stinas! It's fun looking at those charts, but they all look normal to me. I'm still kind of new at the charting thing though. So this cycle just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Today my temps went way down to 97.33. I didn't put it in my chart b/c I didn't sleep very well. Anyway, yesterday when I brushed my teeth my toothbrush actually hurt my gums. Not normal. I looked after I was finished and my gums were bleeding! I was like, huh, maybe. The cramps still haven't gone away but they do come and go. I've been hungrier than usual and get this...I ate a whole bunch of carbs (and gluten obviously) and lost a pound. I don't get it. I mean, these were unhealthy carbs like cinnamon rolls and the like. My face didn't break out either! So bizarre! My bbs get random shooting pains in them but that's not all that unusual so it probably doesn't mean anything. I don't know if I'm pregnant or not, but something is definitely happening in my body that hasn't happened before b/c a lot of this is different/new.

@wantanerd...I'm so excited that you heard the heartbeat! That must have made you feel so wonderful!

The more you chart stalk, the more you seem to learn In my opinion. The ladies in there are just as nice as here.

I totally understand what you mean about this cycle being weird. I am totally having a weird cycle as well. I dont want to get excited again for nothing.

Your chart might look like a possible implantation dip? Dont stress out about it...I have had some amazing looking charts and they end up with bfn...hopefully the weird one gives me a BFP!

Symptoms that you have never really had before is a good sign!! fx!

good luck opera things seem to be looking good :) im still preying for you hun and lodsa baby :dust: coming your way :)

quick update we had our first scan today was a beautifull experiance saw the little heart beating away im mesuring 13 weeks today so my tickers seem to be correct everything seems normal so far it had 2 arms and 2 legs and even did a little dance for us halfway through :) they did see 2 cysts on my right overy but said not to worry as i am allready pregnant and its quite common.

wantanerd... glad your pregnancy is going well wishing you to continue to have h&h 9 months x :)

Butterflies - I am not sure when I am going to test....scared of a BFN, so maybe in a week? lol

nautegesocks - yay!!! Thats super wonderful!!! I could only imagine how that felt! Thanks for keeping us in the loop! Its nice to hear back from our BFP ladies!

Yay nautegesocks! I'm so happy for you! Thank you for sharing!

@butterflies...I'm planning on testing tomorrow. I've decided not to test on my birthday (Friday) in case it's a bfn so it won't ruin my day. I'm trying not to get too excited but I have a good feeling. Of course that could mean nothing too so lol!

GL Stinas! lot's a baby :dust: your way!!!!

I sure hope yall have wonderful news to report back.:flower:

That sounds like a good idea Opera, you should be able to enjoy your birthday no matter what! I didnt get a BFP for my birthday (which is today) and while its nice to not have the pressure of testing right now it is also sad :sad1:

Will definitely be enjoying some wine for my birthday:wine: Currently on a very strict diet (need to lose weight) and can't drink any alcohol on it so but Im gonna cheat Friday when hubby takes me to dinner:blush:

Since both DH and my test have all come back normal the only thing I think may be holding us back is my weight. I gained 50-60lbs since our wedding in March of 2010:dohh: So Im hoping that losing some of it will help! And keep me from being too big of a whale when we do get pregnant:nope: I've lost 4.2lbs so far, just got to keep it up!

Well...BFN again. I'm a bit frustrated. I changed my chart and will be testing again tomorrow b/c I'm holding onto a more-than-likely false hope but we'll see. I hope everyone else has happier news.

Sorry opera! Maybe it's just too early? Don't give up!
At least you tested to see, I'm too chicken!

Can i join
im due af today but not here yet..
bfn since 10dpo till yesterday

Iv realised its ttc #1 .. this is #2 for us
(i have 1 and OH has 1) hope its okay
if not i understand

Becyboo__x - of course you are welcome!!

BFN for me today....I decided to test....big mistake...ruined my day once again. Hoping its just too early to test...but I doubt it.

I'm sorry Stinas. I understand though. I'm pretty sure I'm out, although I don't think I was ever in to begin with...my charts just don't show a clear ovulation pattern. This is the first cycle I've actually taken my temps correctly. Anyway, DH and I are starting the Daniel fast. I'm a Christian, so this has some spiritual aspects to it but anyone can follow the "diet." We are modifying it a bit to add organic eggs, cheeses and fish but other than that we're staying true to it. The reason I'm choosing to do this is b/c I know my body is producing too much estrogen and I just found out about DDT which here in the states is found in almost every meat product (non-fish) which is a xenoestrogen. I also realize that fat cells create estrogen and I seriously need to lose weight. I'm not obese by any means but I've never been this heavy in my life. I'm hoping if I lose 20 lbs or so (I actually need to lose about 45) my cycles will start back up again.

In case you're wondering about the Daniel fast, it's easy to google but I'll explain a little. Basically when Daniel was serving the king of the day, they were trying to feed him things Jews weren't allowed to e,at like ham, meat mixed with cheese, etc. So he prayed about it and basically made a bet with the king that if he only ate things grown from the earth (a vegan diet) that he would remain strong and healthy. No one believed him but the king was intrigued and so took the "bet." Well, time passed and Daniel was found to be healthier and stronger than some of the king's strongest men. Obviously he did this to prove God is good and provides but the concept behind the "fast" is good. I've read of women starting this fast along with moderate exercise (yoga for me) and falling pregnant shortly there after. If anything, it's worth getting healthy. Hubby has done this before and he felt great when he was on it so we're doing it together.

If you have questions about our modifications you're welcome to ask!

Welcome Becyboo_x! I'll add you to the list! :flower:

Opera - that sounds like a good diet plan! I need to shed a few myself. I'm not heavy or anything, but I could use 10-20 pounds myself. I am 5 3 and 145lbs...tiny waist and a Kim kardashian butt. Lol
I do believe weight plays a huge toll with cycles. It won't hurt to try.

No af for me. This is my longest cycle ever!!! My boobs feel like a truck ran into my chest. It's mainly from the nipple out, usually my nipples don't hurt as bad and pain is from sides in. Weird. I have hurtful pimples on my jawline. The ones that won't pop, just look like crap and hurt. I usually only get one every once and a while during or after af.
I'm just confused. I am calling the doc Tom and testing tue. My last af was aug 28. This is odd for me. Temps are still staying steady at 98.2. I'm just lost. Either give me a BFP or af. Make up your mind body!!!

Af got me today. Very upsetting...once again.

How is everyone?

I'm sorry Stinas! Look on the bright side, at least you ARE ovulating. It will happen for you soon!

I'm doing fine. Just waiting to get paid so I can go grocery shopping. Anyone else?

how have all you ladies been doing?? I am on CD 8.. hoping this month is it!!

I'm sorry Stinas! Look on the bright side, at least you ARE ovulating. It will happen for you soon!

I'm doing fine. Just waiting to get paid so I can go grocery shopping. Anyone else?

Do you know why you are not O?

I hope this next cycle I get a better handle on things. I should have bd more later on in my cycle.
I was thinking of starting Soy this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->