The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

hi ladies

I've not been on in a while but just thought I'd pop in and say congrats to futurephotos, I hope this is 3rd time lucky for you! and I wish everyone else the best of luck; I know I'm frustrated with all the TTC mallarky, especially seeing as my cycles are uber irregular! I get my hopes up every month because it seems like I'm 'late' but it's just irregularity more often than not :roll: and because I think I'm late, all these 'symptoms' start appearing... though it's normally just my imagination in the hope that I'm pregnant :dohh: :-(
Gah! So stressful! ATM I'm on CD94(ish) and no sign of AF but have 'symptoms'... all I can do is keep my FX'd and test in a few days :sigh:

Well, anyway, best of luck to everyone! :hugs:
x

Hello again...so remember how I said af showed up? Well, I was wrong. It was just another weird moment of spotting. I've had the most bizarre weekend and today I feel like crap. My temps dropped big time today, I had horrible cramps all day yesterday and felt so tired I could just fall asleep anywhere. TMI warning, yesterday I wiped up grayish black clumps of something and I thought I was starting my period this morning but now it has stopped. This has just all been so different and so weird that I think I actually got pregnant and am having a very early miscarriage now but I just don't know. I would have assumed I'd see more blood today but nope. Does anyone have any similar experiences? My temps have been slightly higher than the previous months using provera and didn't drop drastically the first/second day off the meds like they did this time, I've had breast pain like NEVER before (oh my goodness I can't explain it) have been unusually irritable (I have random moments where I could just rip someone's head off and the very next be balling), spotted in the middle of my dose for two days except on both days it was just one spot of pink and brownish red then brown and tan all after that. Horrible cramps yesterday, Italian food made me really sick (but I think that's b/c I've been eating so clean lately more than anything) and really tired. Today I have mild cramps and dull lower back pain, af seems to have disappeared and my head feels like it's going to explode. Any ideas? Any experiences? Please help!!!

Opera - It sounds to me that you could be ovulating....really strong. You might not have been O properly and now its in high gear. I spotted weirdly last cycle late(cd41or 44 i believe) and thought af was coming...but ended up being O. Felt like crap as well with a lot of the things you are describing. BD justttt in case...you just never know with our weird cycles.

Would that explain the temp spike followed by the big dip though? I'm bleeding lightly today so now I'm not sure if it's just af, or if af was induced by the drugs but something else is going on that's preventing me from having a normal af? I just don't get it. But yeah, I do still feel like crap. So you had similar symptoms? Do you think I could be ovulating more than once or my body might be freaking out? I mean, it's almost ridiculous how much higher my temps were on the progesterone this month. And it went back up again today (although I marked it as light menses so it's in a new chart but I certainly didn't expect it to go back up again after yesterday. ARG! I'm soooo confused!!!!

You might have never O this cycle until now. Ovulation bleeding? I wore a liner for 2 days last cycle. Cd 37 & 38. It never filled up and was more brown than red. Then it stopped and I got a dip and rise cd 41 & 42.
See what Tom brings. Bd just in case. If it gets heavier then af has arrived. Which is not super bad because your cycle was shorter than previous which is good.

Hi ladies, wondering if i can join this thread??

Making changes to my diet and exercise to try and get a sticky bean. I really want a 2012 baby, just hope this month is our month.
x

My 11 week scan was yesterday! Baby was moving so much they couldn't measure!!!! I take it as a great sign. I could see the babies fingers and toes. It was amazing. Now I am itching for the next 5 weeks to fly by! My xmas present is a 4-d ultrasound to determine the sex.

I know everyone on this list will one day get to see a baby rolling around on an ultrasound as well. It makes everything I went through in the last two years worth it.

Oh wantanerd- how amazing!!! I'm so happy you guys come back and keep us updated!!

Welcome BabyBob and MissWhite91!!!! You've been added to the list on page two!

Awww wantanerd! That's so cool! Thank you so much for sharing and please keep us updated as to what sex your baby is!!!

So I'm not sure if af finally showed up. Yesterday all spotting or af completely went away. It seems like she's doing some kind of disappearing act. Today I started spotting enough to say I have a light period again but I don't know what tomorrow will bring.
@stinas...I bd'd yesterday since spotting was gone...maybe? Although my temp this morning had dipped even further so we'll see. I tried to go to bed this evening and had this weird sensation in my lower abs...almost like I was full down there (dull cramping?) and kind of like I was feeling sick. Not sure what that means but it was weird to say the least. I'll keep everyone posted for sure.

hey girls! ive been stalkin forums for a couple months but this is my first post. its so great to see so much solidarity out there. we've been ttc for 2 months, 8months off of BCP didnt get AF for 6 of em. hoping that stuff is working out and we will get a :bfp: real soon.

welp i guess we shall see.
:dust:
baby dust to everybody out there!

hey girls! ive been stalkin forums for a couple months but this is my first post. its so great to see so much solidarity out there. we've been ttc for 2 months, 8months off of BCP didnt get AF for 6 of em. hoping that stuff is working out and we will get a :bfp: real soon.

welp i guess we shall see.
:dust:
baby dust to everybody out there!

Hello and welcome ilovemyhubby.
Hope you get your bfp soon!
x

Welcome BabyBob and MissWhite91!!!! You've been added to the list on page two!

Awww wantanerd! That's so cool! Thank you so much for sharing and please keep us updated as to what sex your baby is!!!

So I'm not sure if af finally showed up. Yesterday all spotting or af completely went away. It seems like she's doing some kind of disappearing act. Today I started spotting enough to say I have a light period again but I don't know what tomorrow will bring.
@stinas...I bd'd yesterday since spotting was gone...maybe? Although my temp this morning had dipped even further so we'll see. I tried to go to bed this evening and had this weird sensation in my lower abs...almost like I was full down there (dull cramping?) and kind of like I was feeling sick. Not sure what that means but it was weird to say the least. I'll keep everyone posted for sure.
Looks like AF hit us both!!!
I think I took too much soy and it brought it on super early. I was really hoping it would help. I guess I jumped the gun and took way too much soy. I will be trying it again this cycle but much less of a dose. I have finally decided to go to the doc...will be calling monday. I hate doctors so this is a big step for me.

Hi ladies... it's been a while since I've been on. AF is due to show up on Friday but I think I am going to test tomorrow with FRER. Please send your thoughts and prayers this way. I could really use them... FX'd to all of you for your bfp! Thanks in advance! :flower:

KT - fx!!!

As for me....I still have not called the doctor...doing soy again, hoping when I do finally get the courage to call, ill be calling because of my bfp.

Stinas...doctors aren't all that bad. Try to find a lady who specializes in gynecology. They're usually more sensitive to our needs.

KT...how'd it go?

welcome ilovemyhubby! We love new faces on this thread! :) :flower:

As for me, AF did finally show and then stuck around for almost 7 days. Stupid b...witch...anyway, we'll see how this month goes. Don't know if I'll O but I'm still working on losing weight so that's my biggest concern right now.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"