The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Sorry for those who were hit by the witch. :hugs:

I've been poorly this last week and FF has put dotty crosshairs on CD13 so if that's really Ov day then we've probably missed it this cycle. But OH and I have decided that this will be our last Christmas without a baby. Next Christmas we will be celebrating our baby's first Christmas. And we're GOING to be pregnant by Christmas - we've waited long enough, it's the only thing I'm asking Santa for this year! :lol:

Sorry for those who were hit by the witch. :hugs:

I've been poorly this last week and FF has put dotty crosshairs on CD13 so if that's really Ov day then we've probably missed it this cycle. But OH and I have decided that this will be our last Christmas without a baby. Next Christmas we will be celebrating our baby's first Christmas. And we're GOING to be pregnant by Christmas - we've waited long enough, it's the only thing I'm asking Santa for this year! :lol:

You might not have O....I cant see your chart right now for some reason. Just dtd as normal....FF is not always right.

I started taking Soy Isoflavones...cd 5-9. I hear they work like clomid?
Has anyone tried them?
I have been O really late for some reason and am hoping this will help me along. I hope this is our month. Im tired of watching people around me get preg 1,2,3 and im still here a year later.

I have a question... Have any of you ladies ever noticed a "blob of goo" near your cervix opening the day after sex?? It is similar to EWCM but it seems to "plug/clog" my cervical opening.. but only for a day or so then it goes away.. I check my CM/CP daily and I've noticed that it is always there the day after :sex:.. is it just me or is that normal?????

Stinas, think you're right, got a positive OPK yesterday so DtD twice just to be on the safe side. ;) Really hoping we can get it this month.

I go back and forth between feeling really positive that this is the month and feeling it didn't happen but reading this made me feel Positive Thinking is the way to go!! Here is hoping for a BFP this week :) baby dust to all! :)

GL Naneth.Estel and welcome diliapickle! Would you like to be added to the list?

How is everyone?

Stinas, think you're right, got a positive OPK yesterday so DtD twice just to be on the safe side. ;) Really hoping we can get it this month.
:happydance::happydance::dust:

Tonight is my last dosage of Soy!! :happydance: Super excited! I hope it works.
Do you ladies think I should still use OPKs this cycle? I feel like they dont work for me. I got two + last cycle and the past 2 cycles I have been O much later than my +opk.
What do you think?

GL Naneth.Estel and welcome diliapickle! Would you like to be added to the list?

How is everyone?

Thanks, would love to be added to the list! The :witch: showed up yesterday :cry: but now looking forward to a positive November and a hopeful BFP in December. Going to use OPK's and pre seed for the first time this month so hoping it works!

Can I pls be added, need some positive thinking xxx

Welcome Buckles!

@wantabby....I've never experienced it but I've heard of other women talking about something similar. Sorry I can't be more help!

@diliapickle...I'm sorry the :witch: showed up! Here's to hoping for your lucky cycle soon! :)

Add me to the list, just getting over a chemical pregnancy but Dr says we can try again this cycle...determined to make this bean stick. Positive thinking is the way, we are going to try the SMEP and see where that gets us :)

Good luck everyone xx

Sorry for all of those who got hit by the bitch of a witch!!!!

@littleprinces...I think you're already on the list! I'm sorry about the chemical! But that's what we're here for! Whenever you need encouragement just ask!

Welcome elonna! I will add you to the list!

So sorry butterflies!!! Here's to hoping for an extra special Christmas present!

Okay, so weird things have been happening to me the last couple of days. First, two nights ago, I dreamed I got a positive pregnancy test. I hadn't been thinking about it, I'm currently taking provera (yesterday was day 7) and am really focusing on losing weight. I swear, getting pregnant hasn't been on my mind. I've just accepted the fact that I don't want to be a chubby preggo lady (hehe)! Anyway, then I wake up and wipe up (sry tmi) some pink blood. First off, I hadn't taken my provera yet so I really only had 6 days worth in my system. That was just odd. Last cycle I spotted on the 10th day and the next day it was heavier. Yesterday, it was just the one spot of pink blood and then tanish brown the rest of the day, getting lighter as the day progressed until nothing. Last night, I dreamed that I was going along business as usual and I was suddenly six months pregnant. No process or growing, just boom, I'm in second tri. Again, weird. I've actually never had any dreams where I was actually pregnant. This morning I wake up and wipe up nothing. Yesterday, the muscles in my chest start hurting randomly. I mean, hurting like never before. Not my boobs exactly but in between them. It still hurts. It feels like I pulled a muscle. I can't lay on my stomach, turn on my side, bend over, sit down, stand up, breathe or lay down without it hurting.

So I'm wondering what on earth could be going on. I know my temp spikes while taking provera but not like this month. I missed a few days of temping, BD'd at least once in that time frame and then suddenly my temp spikes? And it usually starts to go down if I'm getting af....today it went up.

Any opinions? Could this be it???

Actually, false alarm, af decided to come early. I guess I'll just stick with the weird moments bit as nothing but that....weird moments.

Hope everyone else is doing well. :)

Sorry to hear that Opera:hugs: I feel like we may have a lot in common. I too have decided not to stop TTC but to put my focus on losing weight for 2 cycles, this being my 2nd cycle, before I go back to the doctor for more testing or advice. I got to a point where I was like if I did get pregnant right now I dont think I would want to take all the preggo pictures that I have dreamed of because I would feel so bad about how I look. I've gained soooo much weight since my wedding that I dont even want to be in pictures now as I have never been this heavy so i know it would be much worse with all the baby weight.:nope:

Here's to us both dropping some pounds and conceiving a blessed little bundle:friends:

The last time I took provera, I was only on day 7 with the pill and Af came. Other times I would get through the whole dose and I would get my period the next day. Its your body being ready. Its where you body is sometimes gearing up for AF before you take provera and the meds help it along.

It has been a while since I've posted on this thread, but I wanted to share that I just got a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->