The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Opera - I will be going to my friends doctor...she just had her baby in aug and had nothing but nice things to say about her. I just need to gear up the courage to go. I alway feel like "one more cycle and I can go with good news" I guess that's what my goal is. I just dont want to go get bad news before the holidays and dh does not get that.
I think you should pop over into the soy thread...I think it could help your cycles. Look into it.

Hi ladies! I'd like to join in here. It's my 8th month of trying, I'm pulling out all the stops this month (temping, OPK, preseed, instead cups, fertileCM, yoga, meditation) but have decided that this is our month, and if not, I'm going to cut out all the stress and stop everything but the yoga and meditation. Every month I tell myself I won't get my hopes up and end up stressing myself out trying to keep a level head. I figure, how is that helping? Either way I'm going to be crushed if the :witch: shows up so why not let myself get excited and get me hopes up? It'll happen eventually.

Mrs mcd - welcome!!! We all do the same thing every cycle no matter how hard we try!! It's like ttc just invades our body and makes us go crazy! Lol fx

I would love to join this thread as well! I am trying to be positive too!!!! Hoping for a 2012 baby!!!! Eeek so exciting!

Okay so who else is with me, first half of the month, super optimistic, happy, excited, sure of it; second half, doubt, hopelessness, depressed, etc... I wish I could be so happy and confident for the 2WW but it's like as soon as ovulation is done, I'm just back to being filled with doubt :nope:

Hi Ladies...I know it's been a while I'm so sorry about that! Welcome MrsMcD123 and Heather11!!! I will add you two ladies to the list on page 2!

Any news anyone? I don't have much. Still trying to lose weight and kind of being successful at it. I think I might start obsessing again soon b/c I watched two documentaries yesterday on natural home-births vs. hospital/epidural births. I found it fascinating. Anyway, it made me think I have to have a baby now!!! Sigh!

im still praying for you opera i keep checking this thread to see how your doing :)
Also quick update from me i found out im having a baby girl :) im over the moon we are thinking of calling her eden-rose :)
Good luck to all you positive thinking ladies wishing you all the best and sending you all tonnes of baby *dust*

I am hoping this week (dr appt Thursday) or next week (4-d ultrasound that is my xmas present on Tuesday) I will find out what we are having. I am flip flopping every day as to what I think our baby is. I am still really hoping for a girl and I am so close to finding out! I hit 15 weeks today and still can't believe it.

I am wishing you ladies luck!!!!

nautegesocks - yay for girls!!! How exciting!

wantanerd - OMG those 4 d images are just amazing!!!

Its really nice of both of you to come back and chat with us!! I am very happy to see you are both doing well!!

Opera - No news here either. Hopefully we will have some news around the holidays!

thanks stinas wishing you loads of luck and baby *dust* good luck at the docs hun and with the soy :)
Aww wantanerd im so excited for you i want one of those 4d scans they look so good ive made a few hints so may get one in my christmas stocking lol x

I am so impatient and I want to know before Christmas and being military theres no telling when I will have an ultrasound again. I could get one on Thursday at my next appt but who knows so I wanted to make sure. So hubby is giving me a 4-d scan for xmas. Then we will be (hopefully) keeping it a secret from the family until xmas day.

I am really hoping the baby cooperates. The good thing about the 4-d ultrasound is they have a guarantee that if they can't tell the sex and you are past 16 weeks then you get a free ultrasound. So I booked it for the 20th just so I had a few days to get another ultrasound just in case baby isn't cooperating.

Hey ladies! It's good to hear from all of you! I had a Chem last month.. But now I'm on to TTC this month.. Hopefully I will have a BFP before 2011 is gone!

Congrads on the Girl nautegsocks!!!! && GL finding out what you are having wantanerd!! Hopefully he/she will be very cooperative!! :flower:

Opera ~ I watch those shows all the time! They make the want for a baby so intense!!! I am so happy when I watch them, and sometimes I just cry... I guess that's just part of it!

hey all! Its been a while since I have been on here.. I needed a little break... this will be our last month of TTC. We will be starting IVF next month! Hope you all get :BFP: this month or in the very near future!!! Love and :dust: to all!

Awww thanks for sharing nautegesocks and wantanerd!!! And congrats on the little girl! GL wantanerd!!!!

Keep up the happy thoughts ladies! GL Jojett and thanks for updating us!

Here's to Christmas BFPs!!!!

wantanerd- My advice as much as you want to see your lil one WAIT on the 4D til 28 weeks. We did one at 15 and to be honest it wasn't worth the money. You don't see any features and they look kind of scary. I just had a 4d at 30 weeks and saw my lil Bella and I could see see her face and nose and mouth and everything. My 4d at 16 weeks was cute, but I wish I'd of waited

wantanerd- My advice as much as you want to see your lil one WAIT on the 4D til 28 weeks. We did one at 15 and to be honest it wasn't worth the money. You don't see any features and they look kind of scary. I just had a 4d at 30 weeks and saw my lil Bella and I could see see her face and nose and mouth and everything. My 4d at 16 weeks was cute, but I wish I'd of waited

I am only getting the 4-d one to see between the legs. I really don't care how the photos turn out. I just want to know what I am having!!! I am not going through Christmas without knowing!

I'm trying to be super positive at the moment and could really do with other positive people around... I'm late and having a few symptoms but currently only 1 little pink line... Comme on second line xx

They told me with a 2d... weird they have to do a 3d for that.. I knew at 15 weeks she was a girl. And don't be upset if they can't tell. Make sure if your paying for it if they can't tell cause it's legs are crossed they have you come back for free!

my best friend had to go back three times cause her daughter wouldn't let them see!! LOL

The 2-d gender check is 10 dollars less than the 4-d so the hubby is getting the 4-d for me for xmas. They do have a guarantee where if they can't tell the sex, I can come back. I am really hoping the baby cooperates since I want to tell the family on xmas day what we are having.

Thats super exciting!! Can you guys post pics for us when you get them?!? I love those scans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->