The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Lol Stinas! We can certainly try. Thank you so much court.! I'm not sure if I'm going to test tomorrow (let's see if I can resist)...but I'll definitely be testing in two days. That would put me at 9 or 10DPO I think We shall see. Both my SIL's think I'm preggers and they've both had kids.

Can't wait for you to test!
I am thinking of testing again next week, if I can hold off.
I really could have swore I saw something on my test last week but the digi said -no :S

I am going to try and not test until my blood work on June 17th. Thankfully I have no pregnancy tests in my house. Now I have to hold off and try not to buy them from the 13-16th.

I'm excited for you wantanerd! It sounds very hopeful that this is your month!!!

So far the list of positive thinkers, positive testers is:

kimberly17
wantanerd
MrsV78
karleyflower
nautegesocks
louise198511
opera_lady24
littleprinces
court.
sassyH
1209ttc

laura246
BeeStrong

Stinas
capegirl7

Let us know when that :bfp: shows!!!

Sign me up!! I looked at my ovulation calendar and I'm supposed to be fertile June 9-13. That helps me out a LOT b/c most of those days are over the weekend! Makes it easier to :sex::spermy:. So I am hopeful and positive!!

BeeStrong i tested again today and got another faint positive! I am not going to test again until my pack of 10 tests arrive hopefully monday. I hope you catch your O time when you DH is with you! opera_lady24 have you done any other tests? x Gl to everyone, for you ladies that aren't this month i hope you get your BFP next cycle!! and for ladies that are waiting to test i wish you all the luck in the world for your BFP's too! xx

I'm crossing my fingers for you! It looked postive to me.

Hello Ladies!

1209 - Yay, congratulations! Have you thought about tying digital tests?

Opera Lady - Okay, thinking really positive thoughts for you! I don't temp so I'm sorry I can't give you advice on that. Fingers and toes crossed!

Court - I hope your cycle regulates soon! I had a cycle like that a couple of months ago. I was actually excited when AF showed up just because I knew everything was okay! I'm thinking really positive thoughts for you!

Little Princess - Good plan! I like it! Cheers to June - a brand new month with endless possibilities!

Allison H - Hi Allison!

I love all the positive thoughts BeeStrong!!!! It makes me feel so cheerful! :flower:

new plan....going to start a new healthier diet, taking pre natal vitamins everyday as well as a iron supplement (both taste yucky but its worth a try!) Trying to stay positive and fingers crossed that June will be my month! Baby dust to all xxx

hey littleprinces this was my plan too this month- distract myself with exercise and healthy eating...I'm 4dpo so only 10 more days and hopefully no AF but a BFP! If not, at least I'm looking better for my summer hols :)

sorry for late reply. yeah i got 3 faint lines again, a little darker and another one today. think I'm going to test with FRER when i get my money. How you getting on? you got your bfp yet or did she show? x

Oh GL 1209ttc!!!! I so think this is it for you!!!!

As for me according to my chart I'm only 3DPO...but I finally bought OPKs and apparently it detected an LH surge today. So either I've ovulated twice or the chart or test is wrong. Not sure which yet.

I'm excited though, b/c I BD'd the night before my charts said I O'd and we BD'd this morning, right before I took an ovulation test.

I have high hopes!

I am glad to know what's going on in my body. Apparently I get pregnancy symptoms before my body ovulates. Who knew?

Oh i really hope this is it for you to!:D Keep us posted hun:) Hoping your update will be BFP!! I have high hopes for you to x

Thanks 1209! I really hope so too...and I can't wait to hear when you "officially" get your BFP!

1209 - CONGRATULATIONS on :bfp:!!! Woohoo!!! I'm so happy for you :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->