The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Hello ladies! Can I join you? I am in desperate need of some positivity this month! I'm on CD 5, and it's my 2nd round of clomid. DH will have an SA next week, but I'm really really hoping for a BFP this month. All the negative tests month after month sure have gotten me down, but I'm ready to think positive and TEST positive! For now I'm just waitin around to ovulate....:coffee:
Baby dust to you all!!

havnt contributed much to the thread thought id update

firstly big congrats on your :bfp: :)

im still on the positive train of thought started doing opks and taking robutissin havn't got a positive opk yet but only on cd 12 having a realy good month destracting myself with lots of fun things bestie came down brought me some newborn baby socks for luck haha i love them loved watching oh do finger puppets with them even more :) cant wait to see what he can do when we do eventualy get a baby

hope your all having a happy cycle loads and loads of :dust: to all

Hi bellyhopeful! Glad you're here! Hope this is your month!

OperaLady - How are you doing? Do you think you O'd? I know you were having some conflicting results between your temps and OPK's.

Nautegesocks - Good luck to you! Hope this is your month!

I think I'm close to O right now. It is a week later than I expected it to be, but I have been pretty stressed. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well!!!

Hello ladies! Can I join you? I am in desperate need of some positivity this month! I'm on CD 5, and it's my 2nd round of clomid. DH will have an SA next week, but I'm really really hoping for a BFP this month. All the negative tests month after month sure have gotten me down, but I'm ready to think positive and TEST positive! For now I'm just waitin around to ovulate....:coffee:
Baby dust to you all!!

Good luck BellyHopeful--welcome. I am on CD 8 and noticed the first signs of EWCM today. So we BD'd today. I am supposedly ovulating on day 11--so we will for sure BD again on Friday (CD 10), Saturday (CD 11), and Sunday (CD 12). Wish me luck girls! I am really hoping for a BFP.

Question (don't laugh either)...do any of you lift your legs in the air after :sex:to help the spermies swim? I said to NOT LAUGH!! :) I did that today for the first time and felt ridiculous!! But hey, I've gotta help my little guys swim as much as possible, right? Does it even help? Or is this just a myth? Okay, I'm done rambling! LOL

Well AF showed up yesterday , very heavy and painful. I didn't expect anything less then that since I didn't have a period for almost 3 months. I'm just glad it finally showed up so I can start a new cycle and continuing trying :) !!

My positivity comes and goes over the past few days. But Hopefully seeing my mom tomorrow and being her maid of honor on Saturday will take my mind off everything. I am praying every second this is my month and I have another 8 days to wait.

yes allisonh i put my legs up on the headbord i feel funny too ged ur oh to bring u a book or magazine makes it more relaxing x

Allison H - I do! It is hysterical isn't it? There's no science that proves it is beneficial, but it has to be right?! My DH cracks up when I do it. I don't care, though! I need to help those little guys out! :haha:

Court- I'm sorry AF is painful and heavy, but glad she is here. Here's to hoping this next cycle is it for you!

wantanerd - I hope this is your cycle! Enjoy your weekend!

I have had EWCM the past two days. Pretty sure it's gone today. I have had negative OPK's though. Is this weird? I don't know how much I should trust those things. I use the digital so there's no guess work. I tested the two days I had EWCM once a day at about 5pm. I held my urine for 4 hours and didn't drink anything. I'll try one more today. If it is negative, I am done with those things. I think EWCM and a high, soft cervix is enough for me. Anyway, I'm really hoping. I am on CD 30 today. Wow, I have long cycles!

Hey Ladies!!!

Sorry I haven't been on this thread for a bit...I've been over in 2WW...

BellyHopeful welcome!!! I'll add you on the list!

Court....I'm SO sorry the :witch: got you! Keep your chin up though! Next month is always as good as ever! Just remember it WILL happen for you one day. It WILL!

AllisonH - I've totally done that in the past. DH thinks I'm crazy!

Wantanerd - I hope the wedding on Saturday goes well! I HATE waiting...it is getting harder each day.

BeeStrong - I'm glad you're listening to your body and not tests. There was a lady somewhere on this thread who got her BFP b/c she deliberately listened to her body instead of OPK's. Maybe this will be your lucky month!!!

I do believe I O'd...my temps have stayed above my cover line since June 1st...I'm still wondering if I O'd twice though.

I have a really really strong feeling I'm pregnant! I've had some very telling symptoms that I've NEVER experienced before so I really hope this is it! I think I'm only 8DPO today though, so my wait is only half over. Sigh!

Anyway...you can find me over in 2WW! I'll try to keep better tabs on this thread!

Thanks for being awesome ladies!

sorry to hear your having trouble with your opk i also have the digi this month and got my first smiley face this morning i have to test in morning as i drink alot of water and cant hold my pee that long haha tmi have you tried using it first mornin instead ? I agree trust your body my cirvex shot up this morning couldng even find it to check for ewcm wich i dnt tend to get alot of :(
Wow operalady sounds amasing good luck i realy realy hope you get your bfp loads of :dust: coming your way :)

Opera_lady 24 WOOOHOO hope to see a BFP test soon :) I keep checking in.
Thank you BeeStrong for the kind words!

I have purchased a supplement and was wondering your ladies thoughts on it. I have read that vitex and soy isoflavones should not be taken together. I'm wondering if the dose of vitex is so low that it would not counteract with the soy. Here are the supplements all mixed into one.

Black cohosh root 100 mg
soybean isoflavone 50 mg
wild yam 33.3 mg
sage leaf extract 25 mg
chaste tree berry extract 12.5 mg
vervain root extract 12.5 mg
motherwort flower extract 12.5 mg

Hiya, can i join please as i need a bit of positivity, we're on cycle 5 now as the :witch: decided to rear her head the other day so i'm just waiting for her to go away so we can start again.
I'm just charting & using OPK's at the moment but i might step up the anti this month & try some other things, just need to figure out what.

Nice to see someone else join.

WOOHOO girls let's get our BFP'S :)

Welll today's my last clomid pill and I should ovulate in the next 5-9 days. So still waitin around, but at least AF is gone and it's about time for a little BD fun! How are you ladies feeling?

Hope you get your BFP ! Is this your first round of clomid? How did you feel on it?

Court-It's my 2nd round of clomid. The first month I had no side effects except quite a bit of bloating around ovulation time. This time around has been quite different! I get these hot flashes from out of nowhere, and burn up for a few minutes. My DH finds it a bit funny at times...I guess I was standing in a little too close to the freezer at Walmart today... :haha:
Other then that, I feel great and super positive! Really really hoping this is my month!!
Have you decided anything about supplements yet?

emz1200....welcome to team positive!

bellyhopeful...lots and lots and lots of :dust: to you!!!!!

court....Thanks for the wishes!!! I honestly don't know a whole lot about supplements, vitamins and the like...sorry! I hope you get your answer though!

HI ladies - I am on my 13 month ttc but feeling crazy positive this month after a really bad month last month.

Here's lots of happy vibes for lots of BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Court-It's my 2nd round of clomid. The first month I had no side effects except quite a bit of bloating around ovulation time. This time around has been quite different! I get these hot flashes from out of nowhere, and burn up for a few minutes. My DH finds it a bit funny at times...I guess I was standing in a little too close to the freezer at Walmart today... :haha:
Other then that, I feel great and super positive! Really really hoping this is my month!!
Have you decided anything about supplements yet?

That's good that you aren't getting any side effects too bad:) I hope you get your BFP!!

I plan to take the supplement as follows

CD3- 100MG
CD4-100MG
CD5-150MG
CD6-150MG
CD7-200MG

I think that will even thing's out well and give me a little boost just near the end. I will let you know how thing's fair out.

So I had a bit of a revelation yesterday. Throughout the process of TTC, I've been so worried what everyone would think if I got pregnant, especially how my hubby would react. I've always wanted it to be a positive, happy day when I got my BFP, but was so afraid it would be a scary, "oh crap" moment, especially for my hubby b/c we've been struggling a bit with finances lately. Things are starting to really work out for us in the money department. It's still hard but provision is coming. Anyway, yesterday I was in the car with DH and he said, out of nowhere, that he was getting excited by the prospect of me being pregnant. That's when it hit me...his thoughts on the matter are really important to me, so important that I think they might have hindered my ability to get pregnant all this time. As for everyone else in our families, I've decided their opinion doesn't matter all that much. My having a baby really won't affect them nearly as much as it will affect DH and me so why spend the energy worrying about it?

Now all thoughts of pregnancy and children are surrounded by peace, warmth, happiness and even comfort in knowing that God will provide if He has blessed us with this most wonderful gift.

I'm sharing this in hopes that it will touch but one of you ladies in a way that could change your perspective on TTC. No matter what happens this month or in the months to come, things will work out in ways we probably didn't expect. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->