The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

I can't wait to see the xmas markets in London, there's one in hyde park called Winter Wonderland :happydance:

Ouhh maybe I will steal away to London one weekend to shop... that would be amazing! Sounds fab!

I have been away from this forum for too long! Needed a mental break from thinking "ttc" all the time, my last AF was pretty emotional.

But, today I have EWCM and I'm feeling ready to try once more... hope DH is in the mood tonight!

Hugs to all, glad to be back!

Poco - welcome back!! sorry you had such a hard time before, sending lots of PMA and babydust your way x

I nearly had a heart attack earlier! i was sat on the sofa, chatting away on the phone, when my son walked in. doesnt sound scary i know, but considering i had put him in his cot for a nap. thats mega scary...

hi all still waiting on af here:shrug: got to go to london on thursday what im not looking forward ttoo i hate london and all the crowds:nope: but gota get hubbys passport sorted out at the german embasy and he will get lost if he goes alone:haha:. hope you are all well?

Hello,
I am off to London on Thursday to. I love it. Visiting relatives. Hope AF stays away for us both x

Hello,
I am off to London on Thursday to. I love it. Visiting relatives. Hope AF stays away for us both x

i want it to come for me lol need to get onto next cycle fed up of this one been far to long

Poco - welcome back!! sorry you had such a hard time before, sending lots of PMA and babydust your way x

I nearly had a heart attack earlier! i was sat on the sofa, chatting away on the phone, when my son walked in. doesnt sound scary i know, but considering i had put him in his cot for a nap. thats mega scary...

Thanks Wiggler, and oh wow... what a big guy your LO is!!!

I will always remember the first time my little brother got out of his crib, he wandered out into the living room with the rest of us carrying half of his clothes and a basketball asking to go out and play :) So cute!

I just did an opk and there was a line! Its my first opk line ever, so I was pleased. It still wasn't darker than the control line, and it took five minutes to show up, but it means that something is going on I think, and I feel good about it :)

Hugs and :dust: to you!!! And to everyone!!!

lindseyanne is your cycle really 96 days? I got annoyed when my cycle was 38 days, i thought that was forever!

Still no sign of af here, I'm hoping and desperately praying that it doesn't take 7 months for my next one to show up :wacko:

Poco - congrats on the opk line :)

Emmy - sending lots of love and dust your way

at the moment i am trying to suppress the urge to POAS. the way i see it is: if i run out of tests its an incentive to buy more!! :haha:

feeling a bit crampy now - not sure if its in my head though, and i am out of control hungry!! i literally just ate and still soo hungry. :icecream::thumbup:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiii
Think we all symptom spot to much lol
Sorry you've been having a hard time PocoHR
Loads of you going London! I've never been, but sounds to busy for me :haha: I'm happy with Chester, Manchester and sometimes Birmingham.
I'm wrapping my first Crimbo pressie tonight, need to pick another up tomorrow.
x

any idea what dpo you are hun? how long are you going to leave it before testing?

Oooohhhh I love Chester at Xmas, we used to live about half an hour away and I loved doing our Xmas shopping up there :D And the Trafford Centre too, even though whenever we've been it's been completely packed lol

I have always wanted to visit manchester, but it costs a small fortune on the train, i *think* i passed through once though on a train to scotland :haha:

if you book early enough Wiggler you can get tickets quite cheap :D it's going to cost me and my fella £38 return from Crewe to London because we're going to book advance tickets

Yeah Trafford centre is good but I don't drive yet so I can't get there unles a mate wants to drive lol
Hanley is quite good as well. I only live a 45 minute bus journey from Chester so it's good. LOVE the Jane Norman there!

So what pressies have you all bought so far? I've got a cake decorating set and recipe book from The Humming Bird for my sister 'cos she wants to learn how to properly decorate cakes.
x

oooh nice! i never thought of booking the tickets online in advance, i am so skatty! i'm hoping to go on a nice daytrip to Brighton soon, i love it there! the pier, the odd little shops on the beach, the mahoosive asda :rofl:

I've only got one pressie so far and that's for my brother's gf, it's a nail art kit, will probably get her some choccies or a perfume set to go with it :thumbup:

lol, booking in advance is brilliant, saves so much money

I havent bought any pressies yet, but my getting my mum, dad and younger bros a big tin of choccies (i am under strict instructions not to buy more for them from my mum) OH's family will prob get the same, dylan is getting 4-5 toys, some books and clothes and no idea what to get OH. he is hard to shop for, might just get him some socks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->