The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

Oh yea, if anyone has Facebook. my page is: https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000290976849

just say you are from here and i will accept :)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000290976849#!/profile.php?id=856475720 That's mine, Just say from bnb an I'll add
No one on there knows that I'm ttc so obv can no one mention it lol
x

Added you Blah11 hun, sorry only just noticed your post x

OMG, just been browsing The Sun website and found this: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3107733/Cruel-woman-dumps-cat-in-bin.html

some poeple make me sick :growlmad:

I know! I was really shocked, its sick... What if the bin was due to go and the owners didn't get the the cat before the bin men did and they didn't notice :cry: Lucky the owners got to it. That poor poor cat. :cry:
That women is sick, it's the way she stroked it first and the just put it in the bin :cry:
x

I know! it was so lucky that it wasnt bin day. It's things like this that make me glad i made the decision to have my cat as an indoor cat.

here's mine, people don't know I'm ttc either :blush: let me know you're from here and I'll accept

https://www.facebook.com/emmyreece

lindseyanne is your cycle really 96 days? I got annoyed when my cycle was 38 days, i thought that was forever!

yep it is and i think ive worked out why i think i have a vit b 6 deficiancy beeb reading up on it and i have all the symptoms plus ive been mega mega stressed

hey girls,
i had my 2nd FS app today! My suspicions were right and i'm not O'ing! I broke down completely and just sat there sobbing!

I begged them for clomid but they said no that i would have to have a scan first to check for pcos then go from there! My scan has been booked in for a week 2moro but may have my AF by then and then i'll have to wait till its finished! but they gave me metformin to take which wont b doing much to help from wat i gather!

BUT.... I am promising myself that whether ttc takes another 10 months or 10 years there is no way wat so eva that im giving up on being a mammy! no damn way!

Rant ova x

Aw I'm so sorry that they wouldn't give you Clomid hun :hugs::hugs: You'll get there though hun, I'm sure we all will! :flower:
xx

Siany I'm so sorry to hear you're not ovulating :hugs: hope they do something more for you after the scan ...

good on you for not giving up on your dream of being a mummy, we're here for you every step of the way :hugs:

thank u emmy, i kinda knew any way, sumtimes u just know dont u! just hard to hear it! roll on in time for my scan now. ttc is just knocking me for 6 and im sure we'll all agree why does it take so bloody long!x

thank u emmy, i kinda knew any way, sumtimes u just know dont u! just hard to hear it! roll on in time for my scan now. ttc is just knocking me for 6 and im sure we'll all agree why does it take so bloody long!x

:hug:

yeah, I wish I was one of those that had to just look at my fella and get pregnant :cry:

I know what you mean about sometimes just knowing your body, gl for your scan hun, will be thinking of you :hugs:

Thanks emmy, every 1 here is so lovely and i knew i could count on u guys to understand xx

Do you know when your next fs app will be? How come they won't do a scan if your on af hun, if its the same one I had yest, af won't affect it.
xx

my next app is oct 18th, the consultant i see at FS does the scan himself so depedant on wat happens there i will be asking for clomid again there and then!

I spoke to one of the midwives and she said no! dont know why every where on the net says its fine. but if i have af they said to ring up on that day and they'll speak to the consultant and see wat he says???

did u have an internal then scamp?xx

:hug: Sian.

GL for you scan hun, sending lots of love and positive thoughs your way x

At least it's him doing it so he might give it you there and then!
Yeah hun, had the ultrasound and internal.
Am really sorry you can't get Clomid yet :hugs:
x

hey girls,
i had my 2nd FS app today! My suspicions were right and i'm not O'ing! I broke down completely and just sat there sobbing!

I begged them for clomid but they said no that i would have to have a scan first to check for pcos then go from there! My scan has been booked in for a week 2moro but may have my AF by then and then i'll have to wait till its finished! but they gave me metformin to take which wont b doing much to help from wat i gather!

BUT.... I am promising myself that whether ttc takes another 10 months or 10 years there is no way wat so eva that im giving up on being a mammy! no damn way!

Rant ova x

:hugs: :hug: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"