The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

Thanks!

Yay! This is my 1st ever positive OPK!

Now i just need to get DH in the mood!

:hi:welcome Elbee!

TaNasha just tell him bed now lol x

Cool, you having any symptoms?
I'm just wondering who will get the first :bfp: x

I am 5DPO and am getting period type pains. Yesterday i was sat watching tv and my abdomen twitched....It was really strange, you know like when you get a nerve that twitches. It moved once. Gosh, this symptom spotting drives you mad. You feel every movement and pain lol x

I have been feeling icky for couple of days, really hungry even just after eating, head ache and DH thinks boobs look bigger (wishful thinking)

Trying not to get hopes up as have a while to go yet and all these things could be because of other things!!!! :)

GL to all for those BFP's

I am in my 2ww, going to do my best to not symptom spot and to not test until AF is late. FX we get some BFPs soon

Oh a few in tww then, that's really good :thumbup:
I try not to symptom spot lol :haha:
x

31 of us so far! :happydance:
Anyone in their tww?
x

Nope, not in my tww yet, but I figure this cycle I'm just gonna BD all the way through my tww and try not to think about symptoms - I'm just gonna convince myself maybe i'm ovulating late and BD like it's going out of style :) Last cycle I symptom spotted and it drove me nuts! Gotta keep my mind occupied elsewhere this time...

Hi can I join Pre xmas bonkers I love the group name very catchy :) I never knew this section existed until now. I was scanning all the different groups and I think this one will fit me the best out of all of them :)

I would love a christmas bean myself or a halloween bean o wait don't forget about thanksgiving lol!

I'm not in my 2ww :nope: but that's because I don't really know where I am in my cycle, but I am getting period cramps and very bloated and weepy at the moment, so maybe I'm on the run up to af, which is almost exactly a month after the light bleed I had in July (the first bleed I'd had in 7 months), which can only be a good thing, right? :wohoo:

I've got weigh in today, but I think I've put on weight since I last saw the Nurse as had loads of stuff going on and the diet just seems to have gone out the window until the past few days after seeing my cousin's lo and being reminded why I'm doing this in the first place :sad2:

Hope everyone else is doing ok

I'm not in my 2ww :nope: but that's because I don't really know where I am in my cycle, but I am getting period cramps and very bloated and weepy at the moment, so maybe I'm on the run up to af, which is almost exactly a month after the light bleed I had in July (the first bleed I'd had in 7 months), which can only be a good thing, right? :wohoo:

I've got weigh in today, but I think I've put on weight since I last saw the Nurse as had loads of stuff going on and the diet just seems to have gone out the window until the past few days after seeing my cousin's lo and being reminded why I'm doing this in the first place :sad2:

Hope everyone else is doing ok

Weight is a real pain it is soooooo easy to put the weight on but trying to get it off again is a different matter!!!! I have put on a stone in the last year (since my wedding) and i can;t shift it:cry:

GL for today hope it goes well

x

I *think* i'm in the TWW, not sure though, no signs of anything since having my implanon removed on 5th July apart from a slight ache where my right ovary is a week ago (I'm hoping it was ovulation). I'm going to test a week today. fingers crossed and good luck to everyone else in their TWW :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->