The problem with buying so early is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwood

Proud mummy to Samuel
Reaction score
I have forgotten some of the items I have purchased!! I was making a list for other family to buy for Samuel and completely forgotten that I had picked up a huge Thomas the Tank engine book set to come from either MIL or SIL. so now it will have to come from us or Father Christmas. I also forgot that I had got the Cars DVD for his stocking and bought the Thomas the Tank engine the Brave movie yesterday. (at least neither one of them cost very much). I'm sure there might be something else as well better have a good look tonight before I make any mistakes.

What have you bought and then forgot about until much later?

Lol we found a wrapped connect 4 we bought for last year when putting stuff into attic, lol. This year I'm trying to write a list as soon as I buy

I have created a secret group on Facebook and every time I buy something I post a photo of it on the group page. My mum has access and she does the same. No doubling up on presents and one quick look at the photo album shows everything in one place. Nobody else can see it either because it's secret.

I have created a secret group on Facebook and every time I buy something I post a photo of it on the group page. My mum has access and she does the same. No doubling up on presents and one quick look at the photo album shows everything in one place. Nobody else can see it either because it's secret.

That's a good idea. :thumbup:

As soon as I start buying, I start a spreadsheet to keep track :)

I've just downloaded a christmas gift app on my phone to keep track of what Ive bought an the price etc

As soon as I start buying, I start a spreadsheet to keep track :)

I'm exactly the same as soon as i buy a christmas present i start a word doc..i now have about 6 of them haha love being organised like that :happydance:

I keep a list!!

I would forget everything except the more pricey bits otherwise lol x

I keep a list on here and also have an app that you can add budgets to also so it calculates how much you've spent and how much you have left to spend xx

I have a list thread on here I use. When I buy something I add it to the list along with the price. If I didn't have that list I'm sure I'd forget things all the time!

I did this a lot last year, so have downloaded an app - I looked at several and chose Gift Planner as liked that one best!

Ooooh I need this app!

I went for the gift list app its brill. Has all my lists and info for the kids :flower:

I have been there so this year I am taking pictures and keeping lists!

I just put it on a spreadsheet as I buy it. That way I track what I have spent (and saved) easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back