The Psychic was right...

Got app mat early pregnancy unit this aft hopefully get some answers there xxx

Just got bloods done get result tomorrow and go from there x nurse was really nice says she hates digitals Ive to ignore yesterdays one and I've not to give up hope x unfortunately can't ignore digi test and have no hope left xx I'd have prob gave same advice she did like spotting may be late implantation etc etc but think I know deep down it's over Xxx

Blood test negative and bleeding now so no 3rd time lucky for me :cry: devastated :cry:

Thinking of you =( x

got a reading booked with the medium i have seen for the last 14yrs not seen her since march 2010 x wed 9th nov at half 11 x cant wait x

Has anyone been too afraid to ask something? LOL. I have a few questions I really wanna ask, but I am terrified I won't hear what I want to hear. I know I could always just ignore it, but I believe in these sorts of things and think that I will take it too hard. :( Any advice before I ask?

i would ask you will feel worse if you dont as you'll keep wondering x i have my reading tomorrow i'm dreading hearing that my path has changed and theres no more babies for me but i feel if thats what im told least then i will know and i can move forward x let us know how it goes x

good luck Mrs :hugs: how are you getting on? hope you are ok xxxxxx

I'm waiting on my last reading from Suzzanne on December 2. Wooo. Long way to go!

I had tarot card reading 2 weeks ago the first card she turned over she said are you broody i said kind of as i didnt want to give to much away next card she said its going to be soon and twins a girl and boy I have been saying for years to people when i have children i think im going to have twins how strange! i cant help but wonder how soon and i dont want to get my hopes up
Good luck to everyone
xx

Well ladies I got my reading it was great!!!!! I'm gonna listen back to it an write it down then I will post on here ASAP xx ( prob tomorrow)

Foquita I'm doing much better thanks x how's your journey coming along? Xxx

I just thought you ladies would like to know that Gail was dead on for me :) hope she is for you too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->