The quit smoking support thread!!

Karl doesnt no about the half a cig or the draw of one and im NOT telling hin cos if i do i will have to wait longer for MY watch :rofl:

congrats girls... kristy dont be so hard on yourself...
you got another date in mind?

:( I'm still smoking. Dr didn't put the perscription for Champix through properly, then she decided she wants to see me first, and of course she's got no appointments, so I'm gonna be waiting til next Friday before I get even a hope of starting them. So pissed off, I want to quit so badly! Why can't they just give me the pills so I can get closer to my aim of non-smoker?! She knows already I'll be okay with them, that's why we went through the Dr process in the first place to make sure! Grrrrr!

i havent smoked today but i think cos i know i have a party tomorrow im going to smoke then... :dohh: but after the party oh and the beyonce concert on sunday thats it for me...

its stupid to smoke... especially me who doesnt really need it :(

Hiya
Ok so av got a confession to make :cry: for the past 2 days iv had 2 cigs :blush: i no its bad as i was doing sooo well but i just couldnt help myself :dohh:
Kirsty Kerry and pixi :hugs:

aly your still doing amazing, considering u used to smoke bout ten a day!!

pixie are these the pills that make you dislike smoking?if yes, i think id like to try those too xx

Am doing ok hun :happydance:
I still smoke 2-3 a day :blush: So hopefully i will stop soon :happydance:
i dont have date im mind tho :dohh:

How you doing x

Ohhh kerry you will stop wen your ready :hugs:
Just dont be too hard on yourself hun
am sure your doing your best :hugs:

I just wanted to say you can do it, I gave up about 6 weeks ago now, I had patches for a week then nothing, Its all in your head, I think you need a reason to give up.
I didn't smoke in the house but things like when I was out the kids were around me and I had the smell on my clothes and then picking Dillan up.
Dillan got poorly and ended up with a wheeze on his chest, and was taken into hospital where we spent all day then we was sent home with an inhalor for 3 days (he still seems wheezy now and again now) But for me that day I said thats it no more my baby is more important and that was it i gave up.
It really is all in your head but you need to be ready to give up something to drive you to it.
Good Luck to you all.
Luv Cheryl xxx

I really need help. I quit smoking as soon as i found out I was pregnant in August and didn't smoke at all whilst i was pregnant. Although i did struggle coz i just quit without having a final cigarette (i no it sounds stupid) So since LO has been born i have had a couple of cigarettes but only when i went out without her. I feel guilty having them but my OH keeps going on saying don't smoke and he makes me want to do it even more coz i hate being told not to.

wow hu, you have done really well!! i also struggle to stop if i dont have that final fag.... strange isnt it.

do you want to smoke again or not hun?x

I don't want to smoke...I want to be able to go to my mates without my OH saying don't have a cigarette but thats never gunna happen coz he knows they all smoke.

It wouldn't bother me but he quit smoking a couple of weeks after me and he got to choose when he quit and have his final cigarette!!

its hard isnt it hun, have you tried explaining this to him?x

He doesn't know i've had the cigarettes since i've had LO...couldn't tell him coz i no how disappointed and angry he'll be. Everytime i go out and he says don't be smoking i just tell him i won't and to shut up. He kept telling me things like he doesnt wanna tell LO that im ill or got cancer coz i smoked and it hurts so much coz i don't want to smoke ever again but i don't wanna avoid my mates so that i don't get tempted.

have you tried any nrt hun, i think thats what ill need to do, i simply cant go cold turkey. my oh also doesnt smoke, he just doesnt understand how hard it is. all my friends smoke, which again makes it so much more difficult, my problem personally is i enjoy it too much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->