The quit smoking support thread!!

make sure you stick to it hunni :hugs:

come on this thread as much as you want I will listen :)

I HAVE to stick to it hun otherwise il not get the DKNY watch iv fallen in love with that karl said he would buy me :happydance:

Ok ladies i have just had my last cig :happydance:
my stopping date was tomorro but i only had 3 cigs left this morning and they av lasted all day n iv just had my last one

Now the fun begins :rofl:
Wish me luck am going to need it :blush: ohhh and so is karl :rofl:

Well its been nearly 24 hours and i ant had a cig :happydance:
but im finding it really hard now as im sat at home on my own with nothing to do :blush: am eating fruit pastilles at the moment am doing anything i can to take my mind off having a cig x
i cant go out and get some even if i wanted to cos karl is at work :happydance:

helloo again, aly hows it goin?

i also had my last fag at 10pm on 31st may!! havent had one since, although have been sooooooo tempted. :hissy::hissy::hissy: my oh is getting it from all angles hahahaha

I'm starting Champix tomorrow, it's not supposed to work til between day 8-14 but quitting the minute I start it! Have 5 cigs left and that's it! Well done to the girls who've given up, and good luck to those about to!

helloo again, aly hows it goin?

i also had my last fag at 10pm on 31st may!! havent had one since, although have been sooooooo tempted. :hissy::hissy::hissy: my oh is getting it from all angles hahahaha

Im doing really well :happydance: i have been a bit naughty and had 1 puff of my sis this morning as i was a bit nervous about meeting toyah but it made me feel really sick so ant had any since :happydance:
The big test will come on sat wen i go out drinking :blush:

thats fantastic ALY seriously thats soooo good... Im starting afresh on sunday and this time Im sticking to it... your real inspiration hun :hugs:

Awww thanks hun :hugs:
if i can do it YOU can hun if you ever need me just pm me and i will try to help you as much as i can :hugs:

GOOD LUCK for sunday :hug:

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP
God this morning as been really stressful and now i want a cig :cry:

RAR want a ciggie want a ciggie want a ciggie want a ciggie want a ciggie!!!!!! Going to kill someone if I don't smoke in the next few seconds :cry: I hate cigarettes, but I want one :hissy:
I
NEED
NICOTINE!

:hissy:i went 2 days and started again. ugh........ doesnt help was in hospital for few days and just feeling really shitty :hissy:

Kirsty :hugs:
there is always another time so dont feel too bad :hugs:

thanks aly. feel crap bout it though. and those 2 days of being the most crabbit person biting everyones heads off for nothing :hissy: i think i enjoy smoking, THATS my problem.

how you getting on hun?

Im not doing too bad hun i had a draw of a cig yesterday and today iv had half of one but that was only to calm me down :blush:
i must say it did make me feel sick tho x

aly thats great!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done you!!!!! you going in the right direction for that dkny watch!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->