The Ramblers

Lmao. Thats a good thing surely. I was scared she was gonna fall in up to her elbow after giving birth haha. Its actually the first smear ive had. Got my letter to have it done just after i founfd out i was pregnant. Waas a bit uncomfy but not as bad as i expected. Think i was more worried about Finn as he was screaming the place down :(

Talking of crying, rhys has his injections in 2 weeks
I am not looking forward to it

Hi girls :) thought I'd stop by here. Missy pointed me to this thread :hugs: How are you all doing?
xxx

How is Lo doing hun, is she sleeping

We had a tough few days. I've not really managed to come online. She's been crying and in pain constantly with wind and been constipated. Today she's finally a little bit better. She's actually asleep for a change :happydance:

How's Rhys?
xx

Hey ya fluff. Poor lil isla. Bet your enjoying a little break while she is asleep. Its bloody hard work aint iot.

Apparently they should be sending me out my dates for jhis injections. Im going to try feeding him while they do it. Nothing seems to phase him when he has a bottle in his moosh, lol.

Scampie, you crack me up. Falling in up to her elbows :rofl:

I had a male doctor for my 6wc and he seemed embarrassed haha. Just asked if i'd had sex and what i wanted to do about contraception.

Your OH needs a good slap. Kev is a pain in the arse but he always asks about Albert!

Missy, i'll fill you in on what's happening later, too ling for using my phone. Let's just say i may end up with CCJs because of him :growlmad:

:wave: hi fluffpuffin! Let me know if you want your details adding.

Scampie, you crack me up. Falling in up to her elbows :rofl:

I had a male doctor for my 6wc and he seemed embarrassed haha. Just asked if i'd had sex and what i wanted to do about contraception.

Your OH needs a good slap. Kev is a pain in the arse but he always asks about Albert!

Missy, i'll fill you in on what's happening later, too ling for using my phone. Let's just say i may end up with CCJs because of him :growlmad:

:wave: hi fluffpuffin! Let me know if you want your details adding.

that would be fab :) My name is Debbie.

Have you all had your 6 weeks checkups? My clinic doesn't do them until 8 weeks :dohh:. I think they want to save on appointments because they'll do Isla's jabs at the same time.
xx

Hey everyone! Hows y'all doing today???

I had my 6 week check last Friday and didn't get a smear thank god, but demanded antidepressants from her lol Yessssss, the dreaded PND arrived :( Thankfully I know all the signs, I've spent half my life depressed, so my checkup was spent with me bubbling and trying to get sterilsed so I never have to go through it again! Thankfully she didn't listen and I'll just be getting my coil fitted again lol

Noah spent the night away at his Grans last night, so of course we went out and had a few too many shandies.....ooooooops! Fell asleep with my contacts in, and now hav an infected eye - I look a treat! Going to view a house at 5 aswell, they're gonna take one look at me and run a mile lol

Anyways, rambling on as usual, time to go get ready xx

Haha good night i hope janie. Good effort on the anti depressants. Glad you didnt manage to convince her on ther sterilization. Mind you i think handing out amti depressants and booking someone in for a sterilization in the same day might not go down to well on a docs record.#

Did you get him back early? Nothing worse than baby duties with a hang over, lol.

Hi all,
hope your all okay!
i haven't had my 6 week check apparently they don't do them at my doctors how crap! looks like i'm going to have to make an appointment so i can get some contraception!
hi janie sounds like a good night! wish i could have one of them!
i think ill only manage 1 pint and ill be on the floor! lol
I'm dreading megan having her injections i nearly cried when she had her heal pricked!

Hi all,
hope your all okay!
i haven't had my 6 week check apparently they don't do them at my doctors how crap! looks like i'm going to have to make an appointment so i can get some contraception!
hi janie sounds like a good night! wish i could have one of them!
i think ill only manage 1 pint and ill be on the floor! lol
I'm dreading megan having her injections i nearly cried when she had her heal pricked!

They don't do them at my doctors either! :shrug: Weird! I keep being told to get one done, but don't really know what i'm supposed to do... get my doctor in a headlock and beat her up until she checks me? I don't understand why they don't do them, afterall it's just a few simple check's isn't it?

We had a great night! And somehow managed to come third in the pub quiz - without Google :haha:

He's still not home! Chris went to pick him up after work, and he was screaming for a feed, so he's away to play footy and will bring him back after that. Thank god, I'm back in bed for the second time today lol

Bloody hell, lol. I still dont think id of woken from this mornin if finn wasnt here. Sleep deprivation has caught up lol.

Hahaha I had to get up to go view a house, bloody estate agent didn't even turn up so it was a total wasted trip! But every time I get to sleep for longer I still don't manage it, I think my body clock is set to wake up every 3-4 hours lol

Lol. Finn seems to think i need mine set to every 1.5 hours. I disagree, lol. Little bugger is once again refusing to go to sleep..Grrr!

Hi girls, hope you've all had good days. I'm still at FOB's - not amused!

Oh dear. How come your still there. You dont sound amused. Hope you get home soon x

Long story short, he trashed the house i moved out of and didn't pay the rent. I'm still liable :growlmad: been cleaning all day and i have to make several trips to his mates houses to stash his stuff. Oh, and he's now homeless and doesn't like coming round to mine so he may end up being absent for a while. I am so angry!

Oh right. Is he there helping you? I bloody hope so, you shouldnt be doing it at all. He sounds like an ass!

So what if he doesnt like coming down to yours. Im sure you dont like getting up numerous times in the middle of the night, but you do it because your a mummy. These men just dont know what responsibility is do they..Grrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->