The Ramblers

Yeah, he is doing the bulk of it to be fair. And the estate agent has been a bellend so i kind of understand why he hasn't paid the rent. I offered to help and don't mind but i can't believe the state it was in! He stayed over last night so hopefully he'll have realised it's not that bad (he feels awkward round my mum). He's as useful as a chocolate teapot though haha

Lmao, i know what you mean. Generally when my OH is over i just get up and do the night feeds as normal. If he does it, it takes twice as long, finn cries twice as much and i end up being awake throughout anyway. Men trying to dress a baby...Now thats funny viewing, lol!

I can understand it must be difficult trying to learn about his bubba with someone he feels uncomfortable watching him. I suppose he feels like she is waiting for him to make a mistake. Even so, its time for him to step up to the plate and prove he can do it. We dont get a choice, why should they. Sorry Im full of man hate at the minute, lol. I dont understand how they can be away from their bubbas. Ive left Finn with my mum for the night once while i went out with my friend. He was gone about 3 hours before i regretted it but id had 2 alchopops by then and couldnt drive to pick him up. I went n got him at 7am though, lol.

Morning all

Hope your ok Dopey hun

Scampie, Oh cant do poppers on sleepsuits haha

Morning! Got back about 1am last night and Albert was up about 6 times in the night. Kev is snoring next to me and won't get up!

Going to a teddy bears picnic today - just hope i can keep,my eyes open!

That sounds nice hun, I am gonna have a lazy day today with Rhys and go out for a nice walk

Hello girls,

scampie - I hear you on OH not pulling his weight with the childcare. My hubby always needs me to 'help' him with a nappy change. What the hell does he think I'm doing on my own all day and night???:dohh:...haha, and putting clothes on a baby - don't even start me on that!

Dopey - hope the picnic goes ok and you manage to stay awake.

Missy - a walk sounds fab!! we have nice weather here so I should try and get out too.

Well, I took isla to the gp today at last. After she's been so bad all week I wanted to get an opinion. He reckons she might have reflux and prescribed me some gaviscon sachets to try. FX'd it'll work and I'll have a more settled baby from now on.

Hope that helps Isla Fluff

I am going away to visit family tomorrow for a week, just me and Rhys
Gonna miss Oh so much

Hope that helps Isla Fluff

I am going away to visit family tomorrow for a week, just me and Rhys
Gonna miss Oh so much

Thanks, yes, I hope so. She seems much more settled, though not sure whether to attribute this to the gaviscon just yet.

Have a nice time away Missy. :hugs:
xx

Hope Rhys is ok on the Journey

What sort of carseat has everyone got,I have got my travel system one at the mo but I want one that stays in the car

What sort of carseat has everyone got,I have got my travel system one at the mo but I want one that stays in the car

I have a travel system (silvercross) too Missy. Im not sure which one I will get next, although will probably get one soon as Poppy already seems to be outgrowing this one .

I have a travel system (silvercross) too Missy. Im not sure which one I will get next, although will probably get one soon as Poppy already seems to be outgrowing this one .

What do you think bout those ones that go up to 4 years

Hi girls - i've been a bit absent, haven't i!? Fluffpuffin, i haven't forgotten to add you to the first post, i just can't do it on my phone and haven't been near a pc!

Missy - rear facing carseats up to 4 are great, so much safer than forward facing x

hey guys, how is things?? been a while since i been here!

feeling down today.... like really low....need to talk to someone dunno how tho coz its shared comp with my oh and i kinda dont want him to see :(

Hey ladies,
hope your all okay.
well i'm knackard today! think these restless nights are gettin to me!
you have always got us to talk to janny.
if i don't want my other half to find out what ive been doin i just delete the history on computer when i'm done!:blush:
went for a walk with megan today didn't get far mind you as i felt sleep deprived! lol
whats everone elses day been like?

hey guys, how is things?? been a while since i been here!

feeling down today.... like really low....need to talk to someone dunno how tho coz its shared comp with my oh and i kinda dont want him to see :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Hope you're ok :D x

Hey ladies,
hope your all okay.
well i'm knackard today! think these restless nights are gettin to me!
you have always got us to talk to janny.
if i don't want my other half to find out what ive been doin i just delete the history on computer when i'm done!:blush:
went for a walk with megan today didn't get far mind you as i felt sleep deprived! lol
whats everone elses day been like?

I've had a mixed day.. great morning with hubbie and Poppy, just chilling out and cuddling Poppy, then he had to go to work, so I took Poppy shopping, but walked to the shops.... 50 mins walk away (woo slim thighs to come :happydance:) and had some lunch, shopped etc etc..

but when we got home I started to worry about Pops... I could see a huuuge bogie :)rofl:) in her nose and her breathing wasn't right, and she was GRUNTING loads... so thought it was wind/a cold!

After about 2 hours the bogie shot out her nose and the breathing got better.. not sure if the grunting has gone though as she is sound asleep (anyone else experienced a grunting baby?) ...although she has been really unsettled all evening. Finally asleep now tho..

So, hubbie just got home from work.. I Poured myself a LARGE glass of wine, and we are just relaxing now watching the love of our lives sleep in her moses basket... another eventful day of being a mummy! :) x

yeah megan always sounds bunged up in a morning it normaly passes within an hour of her being up!

what conraception are you all using/planning to use???

i was on the pill before i got pregnent but it used to make me really angry so i need some other options.

feel alot better today megan went to sleep at 8.30 last night so got an early night! she did wake 3 times in the night though but i'm putting that down to a growth spurt as she seems to be feeding alot over the past couple of days!

Jess-it does sound like a growth spurt! Poppy has one a few days ago it was a nightmare. She wanted her bottle every 40 minutes throughout the day...hard work! Poppy also gets really agitated and unsettled during growth spurts too. :|

I'm going to be going back on the pil - seeing my doctor about it this week....my periods are a nightmare without it. Have a word with your doctor about the options available... have you tried the injection? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->