The Ramblers

Hi Jess and Janie

I have just got back from baby club, was ok at least it gives me something to do

Scampie I counted my labour as 26 hours

Jess - sounds like she's getting what she needs... some babies just gain slower than others! Don't let them make you feel bad about it :hugs:

When did you last hear from Cherryglitter missy? Was your babygroup 'cliquey' or was it ok?

Janiepops :wave: I've added you

x

Jess - sounds like she's getting what she needs... some babies just gain slower than others! Don't let them make you feel bad about it :hugs:

When did you last hear from Cherryglitter missy? Was your babygroup 'cliquey' or was it ok?

x

half one so hopefully she will have had him now

baby group was ok, bit quiet but Rhys liked the nursey rhymes

what you doing today

My friend came over in her lunch and that's been it. I've made a right mess so mum will go mental when she gets home! I have a banging hradache now too :cry:

x

thanks theyve ask me to go back on tuesday so i'm hoping she will have put some on. i don't want to have have to stop breatfeeding :nope:

hey missy u okay?

x

thanks theyve ask me to go back on tuesday so i'm hoping she will have put some on. i don't want to have have to stop breatfeeding :nope:

hey missy u okay?

I am fine thanks hun

could you top up with formula

Have they ruled out tongue tie Janie? Whayever they say you won't have to stop completely. Like missy said, you can top up with formula x

Haha on countdown today they've had 'bondage' 'fetish' and 'panties' :rofl:

i didn't really want to use formula as it will affect my milk supply! ill see what they say when i go and get her weighed next.

Yes, to be honest I dont think he is far off from giggling
he was really trying before

Aw,how cute! I swear Albert laughs in his sleep sometimes!

Yes Rhys does lol, I love him cooing its like h is telling me something

Hi ladies.

Well done cherry glitter :D

Janie, i just wanted to say that i was saying to someone the other day about finn putting on loads of weight. I found out after a lil while, her lil skinny minny baby was actually drinking more than finn, but wasnt gaining anything like him. Same age as well. I just think some babies gain faster than others, doesnt mean anything is wrong :)

Looks like i missed a good countdown today lol.

I just used my carrier to go shopping and i made it all the way round, woohoo! First for everything. Bloody typical, i forgot the dentinox, main thing i went for.... Grr!

:wave: Hi Alicia, Jess and Janie!

Evening all! Hope everyone has had a good day!

I'm knackered! Been out since half eight this morning.. Poppy had a doctors appointment to check her rash, then went shopping with hubbie and mother in law, and then out for dinner with hubbie.

Managed to fit in a two hour nap though...Poppy always seems more settled when her Daddy is around-she is a complete Daddy's girl! He is back at work tomorrow though after a couple of days off-wish he was here all the time. :| It's nice having him around during the day to help.

Hope everyones babies are behaving today :D x

Hey susie. I was starting to feel lonely. Managed to catch Finnflop smiling on cam today so that was good :D He has been a very happy little fella. I think lots of sleep is really helping.

Sounds like you have had a hectic day. Fun though i hope :D

Have you had your 6 week check? Can i just ask do they do an internal or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->