The Ramblers

Hope Rhys is ok on the Journey

What sort of carseat has everyone got,I have got my travel system one at the mo but I want one that stays in the car

I have a travel system (silvercross) too Missy. Im not sure which one I will get next, although will probably get one soon as Poppy already seems to be outgrowing this one .

What do you think bout those ones that go up to 4 years

To be honest I havent really looked at them much...Im going to start looking properly in the next few weeks so Ill let you know if I see any good ones.

no i don't want something thats gonna make me put on weight. my cousin had the injection and she piled loads of weight on.
think ill have to make an appointment.

did poppy cry alot aswell?
megan seems to get so frustrated sometimes when feeding.

no i don't want something thats gonna make me put on weight. my cousin had the injection and she piled loads of weight on.
think ill have to make an appointment.

did poppy cry alot aswell?
megan seems to get so frustrated sometimes when feeding.

I wouldn't want that either.. didnt realise it can cause weight gain, and I suppose once you have had the injection, theres no going back!

Yeah Poppy did cry alot, and got frustrated when feeding, and was pushing her bottle away then crying for it, and gulping down too much then coughing it all back up.. was awful! It only lasted for just over 24 hours though.Thank God that growth spurt is over..she is back too her lovely little self now.

well a growth spurt would explain alot then! shes doin all them things. hope it passes soon!
i want my little smiler back!

Hey all

I am in Sunny South Wales

Hope your ok Janny Hunny

Hi everyone

Hope you're all good.

I'm hungover :blush: i only had 3 drinks last night! First night out since i had A and i was so anxious!

Hey girls, how are you all? I probably won't be able to come on here much the next couple of weeks as my parents are coming to visit from germant. Knowing what things are usally like with them around I doubt I'll find much time to come online.

Jess - you asked about contraception. well, as I'm bf the only option I have is either condoms (hate them :nope:) or the mini pill. I've got my appointment on 3rd August so will see if they prescribe me Cerazette. It's a mini pill but more reliable than some of them are.

Fluff - are you not allowed a coil whilst BFing? That's what I was planning :shrug:

Hey all

I think you can have te copper coil while bf Dopey, how are things going with Kev by the way

We are just gonna use Codoms but I hate them

Oh has gone back to Essex so its just me and Rhys till Sat and I miss him so much already

Things are a bit dodgy. He stayed over twice and haven't seen him properly since. It was his birthday yesterday and he looked very ill on sat night. Ill enough that i called him sunday to check he was alive!

Have you got much planned to keep you busy or are you going to have a nice lazy week?

Just spending time with my parents really, its good cos they can mind Rhys while I shower and sleep

Hey girls, how are you all? I probably won't be able to come on here much the next couple of weeks as my parents are coming to visit from germant. Knowing what things are usally like with them around I doubt I'll find much time to come online.

Jess - you asked about contraception. well, as I'm bf the only option I have is either condoms (hate them :nope:) or the mini pill. I've got my appointment on 3rd August so will see if they prescribe me Cerazette. It's a mini pill but more reliable than some of them are.

it that the only option ive got as i'm breastfeeding! carn't stand condoms they don't feel right! ooo well ill have t do something OH starting to get impatient about the no sex thing!!!!!!

jess - I think you can have other non-hormonal methods like the coil, even mirena should be fine as that doesn't contain estrogen.

ill have to make an appointment at the doc and have a word with them!

Well ive finally given in and bought a sling so i can have megan near me and still manage to get stuff done! was getting sick of doing everything one handed! only problem is they only had a multicoloured stripey one so it will only do for when i'm in the house as it looks horrible! lol

ill have to make an appointment at the doc and have a word with them!

Well ive finally given in and bought a sling so i can have megan near me and still manage to get stuff done! was getting sick of doing everything one handed! only problem is they only had a multicoloured stripey one so it will only do for when i'm in the house as it looks horrible! lol

Are you going for non-hormonal contraception or hormonal? Anything progesterone-only is fine. The problem with combined pill is that estrogen can reduce the milk supply. Speak to you doc though and see what they say.

I've ordered a black moby wrap for £30 on ebay. Isla is very clingy during the day too. What type of sling did you get?

its a simply good snugly sling got it from a local shop its really good megan was asleep as soon as i put her in!!
This is the website
https://www.simplygood.biz/151457
We did by a carrier but as soon as i put her in it she screamed the house down! so don't think we will be using that for a while!

Ive heard that some pills reduce your milk supply i hope the doc knows what hes talking about when i get an appointment don't when anything damaging my milk.

That sling looks great. It looks really cosy. Isla is quite big and heavy though so i thought I'd go for a moby as I've head good things about them.
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-MOBY-WRA...wItem&pt=UK_Baby_Carriers&hash=item3a5d32d057

Your gp should know what's safe in breastfeeding. Just make sure it's not a combined pill. Cerazette is a good choice hon - it's a progesterone only pill but the safety is as good as a combined pill. My hubby advised me as he's a pharmacist. Any questions, feel free to ask.
xxx

I love the stripes jess! I had the other problem, my sling is just black and grey. Slings are great, i'd definitely recommend a maya ring sling, A loves it!

That one looks good.

Yeah ill be sure to ask you if i have any problems! arn't you the lucky one to have a pharmacist as a OH!
Ill be sure to ask the doc about progesterone only pill. I'm a bit weiry about asking them about contraception have you seen the tread either in baby club or breastfeeding about doctors not knowing much about breastfeeding and what is safe to take while BF shouldn't they make sure they know about that stuff seems as how important it is!

I love the stripes jess! I had the other problem, my sling is just black and grey. Slings are great, i'd definitely recommend a maya ring sling, A loves it!

It looks better on the website than mine does don't know why as the colours are exactly the same! must be just me! :blush:

I haven't seen that one might look it up. do they do plain colours in it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->